Casual, smuttyish modern/contemporary groups?

Started by GnothiSeauton, January 19, 2020, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Anyone know of any casual groups, with a modern setting, that are recruiting?

I've been looking for something casual and laid back, but it seems like there's a ton of system games or fantasy groups in the main seeking thread.  Always up for a good plot as well, but I'd like something that's easy to get into and doesn't require a whole lot of plotting and planning to enjoy.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Blinkin

I wouldn't mind something like this myself. All I'm seeing lately are system, magic or superhero offerings; I wouldn't mind something a little more relaxed and fun.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Nameless One

It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Tanglefoot

I would be down for that as well. I would be able to hash out some general world building and plot stuff, but I am not use to running groups on here.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

LocusVonErich

I'd recommend Caravanserai. It's always open, it's a modern setting, it meets everything that you require.

Blinkin

It might be helpful to check out if I knew where it was. I'm not seeing it on request forums.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

LocusVonErich

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=290282.msg14254758#msg14254758

The recruitment thread for Caravanserai. GM's are Lady Sakura and Peripherie.

Edit:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=290282.0

The OOC thread for Caravanserai.

Blinkin

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think that it would be what I'm looking for The non-adult thing would relly make hard for me toplay a character that's more thangolly-gee-wiz bellboy. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

LocusVonErich

They have an "After Dark" thread in the Red Light District if you ever change your mind.