News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Willworth's Wizardry Academy

Started by eaglecrisis, March 14, 2011, 06:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazzie

I nod in agreement, "Yeah, that wouldn't be too smart to do...now would it?" I puff my chest out again and stand tall next to Laura.

sweetcandy4

She laughs, "You both sound like a bunch of posers. Your going to be the dope when you take one of her quizzes and you don't know the answer. I don't think I've met a stupider person in my life."

She glares at the both, "Move out of my way," She waved her hand, slamming both women into the wall with magical pressure.

sazzie

I feel my chest tighten up as the girl uses her magical force against us, I try to use a confusing charm against her, but with little success. The girl merely just lessens her grip slightly. "It's just a quiz after all," I say looking at Laura.

eaglecrisis

Laura grunts as she bumps against the wall. She may not be a bad person, but she isn't one to get pushed over either. "Maybe if she actually studied, like us, she wouldn't have to do all of that nonsense. All she's gonna do is get herself into the trouble. I don't care, though, because it's not my problem."
"L e t   m e   l i v e   m y   l i f e
a s   I   w a n t   f o r   a t   i t s   e n d
i t   i s   I   w h o   m u s t   d i e."

sazzie

I nod in agreement, "Yeah, go right ahead and do what you do. We won't tell." I then think to myself, not yet anyway.

eaglecrisis

Laura looks around as the school principal comes on the speaker and announces that it's time for class to begin. She stands up and waves to Sazzie. "I'll see you in fourth period. We'll have lunch before then, wanna eat together if we can find each other? I usually sit at the table at the far right of the lunchroom in the back."
"L e t   m e   l i v e   m y   l i f e
a s   I   w a n t   f o r   a t   i t s   e n d
i t   i s   I   w h o   m u s t   d i e."

sazzie

I nod in agreement, "Yeah, I'd love to," I smile at her then turn off to go to first period.

sweetcandy4

She gave an evil laugh, "I'm not worried about that. I'm sure neither of you have the guts to say anything. If you do- you'll be in a lot of trouble." She moved into each of their faces, glaring at them. Then she put her hand down, letting her magic release them. She continued going down the stairs and heading to her first class.