Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vill

Not guilty! Never had a violation. Ever.

The next person is guilty of pretending that their car is an airplane at some point in their driving history.

Remy

Yeah....hence the speeding points on MY license..Esp if I have rock music playing.

Has been in an accident?

ChicagoOkie

Guilty, 4 and only one was while I was driving.

Has double dipped when no one is looking.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Remy

Quote from: chicagookie on February 20, 2014, 04:27:30 PM
Guilty, 4 and only one was while I was driving.

Has double dipped when no one is looking.

ROFLMAO Ok..I thought for a minute you were talking about sex. Whew.  DP while no one was looking might be painful .

I'm thinking you mean sampling stuff twice off a food cart ..ie taken more than the one you were supposed to. 

Yeahh...like...who doesn't? 

Um...been to bed with more than one sex partner?

Miss Lilly

I'm assuming you mean at the same time, Remy....so, not guilty.

The next person WANTS to go to bed with more than one sexual partner...
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Derwaysh

I have had the pleasure therefore guilty, I certainly won't mind reliving such pleasures either.

You stand accused of being a procrastinator, next person. How do you plead?
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

In a lot of things no, but... if it is writing school papers, oh god yes. I am a terrible procastinator when it comes to writing, then again, if I do my school papers before they are due, I fail, doing them the night before they are due.... I rock it.

The next person has flirted with a cop to get out of a ticket. Guilty or not guilty.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

ChicagoOkie

Not guilty, it doesn't really work for guys plus I just really suck at flirting.

You have given someone a fake phone number.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Derwaysh

Twice this past week now, I am not very proud of myself.

You're hereby found accused of enjoying a spicy breakfast. How do you plead?

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Cryptic

Guilty, I love jalepenos in my scrabbled eggs, YUM! Shudders.

Has done something extremely gross for a job.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

Not guilty... at one of the interviews however I was told to say certain phrases in my accent. (You'd imagine they're used to British accents by now in California) I don't know if they were trying to gauge my capability or getting their jollies, either way I kind of felt silly...

You're guilty of having an accent that turns peoples' heads as well, next person?

A/A

Cryptic

Only when I go home for visits then people stare at me. Speaking italian with a southern accent is quite entertaining I'm told.

The next person is charged with having a lead foot.
A/A's

Ms Gavane

I promise I've reformed your honor. More than 2 years since my last ticket.

The next person stands accused of dancing around the house naked.
O/O

Miss Lilly

Guilty! Thankfully I also have a fairly reliable internal radar, lol

Guilty!!

The next person stands accused of dragging another driver off the lights...
Visit Lola's!

Snapespersephone

I thought that is how it is ment to go

pass
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Cryptic

Not guilty until I am able to replace the tranny in my car. Sighs. They are so expensive even used. I need a new car.

The next person has been charged with streaking through a public area on a dare.
A/A's

Fabjuth

On a dare? Not guilty. Otherwise toppyou'd have had me!

Passing the question along ;)
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Cryptic

Guilty, during a football game back in high school, though I was stoned at the time...

passing my question along cause it's fun
A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

Well... I'm a "closet" exhibitionist.  Streaking on a dare?  Guilty...  Streaking for the hell of it?  Also guilty...  Clears her throat.

Anyway... passing it on.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Miss Lilly

Not guilty....

You're charged with deliberately losing at strip poker...
Visit Lola's!

Daoine Sidhe

Partially guilty.  I also suck at poker.

You, sir or madam, are charged of watching B-rated horror flicks for fun.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Cryptic

I love B-rated Horror Flicks! They are so much fun to make fun of afterwards!

You are charged with enjoying musicals, how do you plead?
A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Guilty, there's nothing wrong with a good musical. I love the Opera too. :P

You are charged with having Coulrophilia, how do you plead?
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

Not guilty,  I'm not afraid of clowns, I'm afraid of the daymn ring master, he controls those freaks! ::Has had a frightening experience with a Barnum and Bailey's ring Master.::
A/A's

Miss Lilly

Partially guilty on the clowns. It's not a phobia, but I don't like the suckers!

You are charged with falling for the girl/boy next door.
Visit Lola's!