I can't sir, it's liquid.

Started by JarsofPickles, January 29, 2014, 02:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tristian Pontis

gets in the car and drive it into the ocean... *reenters with only a steering wheel *
"I cleaned it so well the car is gone madam I didn't waste any water and the drive way is perfectly dry"

butler, I wish for you to bring me a heffalump.

CrystalFeathers

*finds a new species of rodent and promptly names it a Heffalump.*

There you are, sir. One Heffalump, as requested.

Butler, make it rain tears.

JayNighte

Since all water is part of a cycle, technically it is raining tears when it rains.

Stop the world I wanna get off!

assleigh

*finds the Blue Ray's remote and presses STOP, abruptly putting to an end your viewing of "The World" before announcing*

Your hooker has arrived, sir

Butler, bring me a strawberry shortcake made on a day that doesn't end in 'y'
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

CrystalFeathers

Quote from: JayNighte on March 29, 2014, 10:24:16 PM
Since all water is part of a cycle, technically it is raining tears when it rains.

Stop the world I wanna get off!

Tears are saltwater. It rains freshwater. You, sir, have failed.
:3
*brings you a strawberry shortcake on Halloween*
Here you are, sir. Specially made in the shape of a Jack-o-lantern.

I ask again, since no one has done it properly.... *hugs jay*
Butler, make it rain tears!

assleigh

Hires 1,000 chefs to chop 50,000 onions up in hot air balloons. As they chop, they cry, as they cry, their tears fall like rain washing many am itsy bitsy spider out.

"umbrella, Madame?"

Hmmm, Butler, bring me the smile off the lips of a Princess just after kissing her Prince Charming during their wedding ceremony.
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

CrystalFeathers

*waits for a wedding ceremony between a princess and her Prince Charming. Roget after they kiss, I leap up with a notecard, pressing it to her lips, making a lipstick imprint of her smile. I then dash away and promptly disappear, persued by the befuddled couple and some guards. I the. come to you and hand you the card.*
There you are, sir. Here is her smile.

Butler, bring me a frozen slab of lava, fresh from a volcano!

Macht

Macht travels to a dimension where lava is cold, chisels off a slab, and brings it back, tossing it down at CrystalFeathers's feet.

Butler, juggle an elephant!

CrystalFeathers

travels to a dimension where elephants are as light as feathers because all laws of physics are violated. I bring them back to our dime toon so gravity and projectile motion still affect the. ANd juggle two of them.
*pants* I'm doing it, sir.

Butler,  bring me flaming ice!

Tyrhung

Here you are, Madame.  It took some convincing, but the rapper known as Vanilla Ice has finally come out of the closet.

Butler!  Make the trees outside grow backwards!

CrystalFeathers

*takes the remote and plays the sped-up film of a tree growing, and then I begin to rewind it*
There you go.

Butler, be Alfred!

Styx26

*returns with a name change certificate proclaiming my name to be 'Alfred'* Best I could do on short notice, Madame.

*snaps fingers*

Butler, I request that you bring sexy back. If this requires you finding Justin Timberlake, I will pay for the necessary airfare and travel expenses.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

DarkToxins

*Gets Justin Timberlake and makes him take off his shirt and turn around to present his back before you* there you are my lady~

Butler! Make shadows tangible.

CrystalFeathers

*hires a team to make black cardboard cutouts of everything around the estate in the evening sun*
See? You can even pick them up!

Butler, make Billy Jean Micheal Jackson's lover.

Styx26

*sighs wearily, then does a database search*

Well, Madame, apparently one 'Billy Jean' has been in contact with a 'Micheal Jackson'... given the way you spelled the names, these are referring to two different people than the supposedly mentioned pop star and the aforementioned potential lover that was lyrically immortalized in a certain song.

So, yes, I have done what you asked.

*snaps fingers*

Fetch me a Swiss Army knife, two cans of Pringles, a toaster oven and a hang-glider. We have a village to save!
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Shadowclaw

*logs into amazon and orders all the items you asked for with next day delivery* Online stores sure make life easier these days!

Butler, fit a M60A7 MBT Grizzly hover tank with Phantom VIR, RED-Field Generator, Thumper, Manual Detonation Mortar, Splinter Mortar, Blink Device, Deflection Shield, M-Curtain Mine, MITS Mine, JAX countermeasures, and dual MAG Canons. Then have them bring it around to the front driveway and give me the keys. I feel like harassing a few enemies today....

CrystalFeathers

*promptly builds it*
A quiet rumbling is heard in the driveway.
"I even tuned the engines to be quite as possible so you may sneak up on them if you wish! It is also amphibious.

Butler! Bring me frozen flames!

Paladin of Lust

*Finds all of CrystalFeathers' past and present lovers and freezes them with a flash freeze mixture*

There you go, Madame, all of your flames, past and present, in ice.

Butler, bring me a sword that's light and sharp and sings like a Minion as it swings.
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You musn't lose it. - Robin Williams

Le List of Lust (My ONs & OFFs)

DominantPoet

*draws a sword on a sheet of paper, making it long but appearing light, but sharp as if cut by laser. Pulling it from the paper, it comes to life and begins to croon out a tune*

Your sword sire. Hopefully it's medley will be pleasing to your ears.

Butler, bring me a glass of fresh Crystal Pepsi.

Shadowclaw

*steps into my trusty time machine, then steps out a few seconds later with a case of ice cold Crystal Pepsi.*

*pours you some into a chilled glass*

Butler, I need hug....

Paladin of Lust

*string along a giant grizzly bear on a giant leash*

Here we go. Smokey, please hug the good sir over there.

*the grizzly grabs you and crushes you in a bear hug*

That should be good then, Sir.

Butler, I need the world's most powerful hammer, able to smash diamonds with ease!
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You musn't lose it. - Robin Williams

Le List of Lust (My ONs & OFFs)

CrystalFeathers

*designs a rocket-powered hammer*
There you are sir, press the trigger on the handle to fire the rocket and send to and the hammer smashing forward.

Butler!
A kiss?

Shadowclaw

*I lean you back, hold you tight, and give you a deep long kiss*

I want a real hug... not that brutal crap. Common, someone give me a nice hug? ;D

Styx26

*gives Shadowclaw a nice hug... giving a 'bro nod afterward*

I do indeed have your back, sir.

*snaps fingers*

Butler, fetch me more bloopers from anime that haven't been introduced to the public yet. I desire to be entertained.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Shadowclaw

*Pulls a few favors and contacts a few important people in the anime industry. A week later, a disk shows up.*

Unseen anime bloopers, as requested. However, you'll have to sign this nondisclosure agreement before watching in triplicate.