looking for some roleplay jsut to get the feel for forum rp

Started by Citcat1000, September 06, 2014, 02:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citcat1000

I haven't played via forum before, i can mold a character to match a given scenario, or i can use one of the characters i already have, i like medieval rp mostly, with a bit of magic mixed in. if anyone is interested please leave a reply for me and we can talk about a scenario and characters to use

Zeth

Right so I am thinking of a free form game or rules ligt game that is choose your own adventure style. Do you like sci fi?

Citcat1000

Zeth

...in Spaaace! by Greg Stolze. It is a comedy sci fi game.

http://www.gregstolze.com/space.html

or A Wander's Romance wich is more about Martial Arts and Tea Cup making.

http://www.stargazergames.eu/games/a-wanderers-romance/

Both those games are rules light and free.

Citcat1000

Zeth

Alright we shall start. Post your character idea and I'll launch a plot based on it.

Citcat1000

Human Female Telepath
Designation: Louise Hale
Hair Color Vibrant red
Eye Color: Brown

Louise is a human female private investigator, she works with a partner who is currently away visiting his family for the month, and she is left all alone to carry the case load by herself, regrettably she isn't actually the good at talking to people, she is what she likes to call the 'tech support' her days are rather boring, the moderately sensitive telepath wakes up in the morning, take a sani-stream shower, eats some reconstituted rations, and puts on a chameleon blouse and skirt along with flats before walking out the door to work each morning, she walks the same three blocks to the railway to take the 5 minute ride into work  each morning, a small bag in one hand as she walks into the office after activating the voice recognition module and telling it to 'let me in if you please' sighing she continues back to her room, a mess of half finished projects and ripped apart machinery, three project, completely unrelated to each other have been littering her office for about the last week. clearing a small space in front of her computer terminal the investigator would check her mail like she did every morning before delving into the nets for hours on end seeking leads for some case or other, and research for her own projects.

a single young woman of about 21 years of age she was rather boring by the standards of that time, simply going home after her shift with barely a glance at the various bars and 'pleasure' establishments, upon arriving home, the young woman would not that the house was clean, she was so glad for that new cleaning unit, padding into the kitchen, she would slid a meal pouch into the reconstitution machine before pulling it out a few seconds later, steaming hot and ready to be eaten, sighing the PI would relax in the living room for about an hour before going upstairs to her rather bare room and sleeping until it was time to repeat the cycle again the next day

Traits
Investigation (Broad) 1
Telepathy 1
Engineering 1
Computers 1

Zeth

The Broad trait is a Job that covers 3 things. What 3 things does your Broad trait cover?

Citcat1000

asking people questions to gather information, looking at electronic records for clues, and critical thinking for the purpose of putting clues thogether

Citcat1000

Zeth

That is all one trait. So we could go Telepathic Investigator 2 and have her 3 things be Telepathy, Investigation, and Fighting. Because being able to punch guys in the face is useful.