Harkeths group idea's.

Started by LordHarketh193, August 23, 2013, 02:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHarketh193

I'm looking for long/short term group roleplays/games.
I'm looking for fast posting partners and people who won't leave us hanging by a thread.
I'm seeking many people to roleplay with in these games/roleplays.
If any tickle your fancy post a comment with the name of the one you like, any questions about any of them PM me and I'll see if i can answer them.
Check my O/O's before you decide to roleplay with me i have a fine line and i dislike it when people tread on it.
Godmoddling is completely fine as long as its within reason.

Ideas -

1 - Its me or you...(roleplay) - The world as we knew it was crumbling to ash around us, the buildings over run with them and the streets full as well. We had a limited amount of survival and we all knew it had to be dealt with wisely. Over the past month alone our group of 50 shrunk to a group of 20, the infected got them and now we're hunted down by our own people, ironic really. My name to the group is Dallas named after the fallen county but as i watch the people round me they are showing the doubt in me, they know I'm hiding who i really am. Its not the only thing I'm hiding either.

So i hope that got you intrested in this roleplay. This is requiring a large number of people about 3 - 9 people but numbers don't matter as they can be adjusted to suit the roleplay. As you guessed this is a zombie Apocalypse 20 years from now (2033) the world has lethally gone to shit, buildings over run with plants and wild animals as well as the infected. Streets littered with those who died or are infected, and the wilderness its self has grown into the city's, towns and roads causing the world to look more like the plants have taken it over. The infected are zombies as you guessed, those who get bit have 3 days before they turn, and those who die will turn within the hour. The group has wandered from Texas to new York and then up to California over those years it took to get there they gathered up survivors and built a group that can hold its own. Those who are bit are shot on site, those who die from anything are treated like the infected, their brains smashed in before they get the chance to turn. But after the 50 went to only 20 people they didn't have enough time to fight the horde and stop their friends from becoming the infected as well. Its been 2 months since the group arrived in washington and it looks like the trees and plants are the only issue during the day but come night fall the infected descend upon the place and it is truly over run with them. The leader of the group is me well my character "Dallas" his real name is Samson Willcroft. He does what he can to protect the group and never really has to do much when it comes to a fight with a pack of the infected.The infected come in certain types. There's the original infected which have been bit or died within a year, they look like every other zombie. But after the 1 year passes they begin to mutate into more bizarre zombies.
PM for more information!

2 - Lovers canyon - When i heard all the lovers or love seekers came here i knew i also had go, i couldn't pass up a opportunity of love and sex. Though when i was told all kinds of species went there i admit it tickled my intrest. So i headed on up there a day of walking and then a day of flying got me there in no time. Seeing the canyon now i know why they come here to find love.

Did this intrest you? Well then let me give you some details.
Its about 10 years from now and all the living and un-living species have come out into the open and are now living on earth happily.
Lovers canyon is just that a place for people to come and love each other be it for a day or for life. Its a lustful, desire zone and its hard to not say yes.

Any species, any gender and anything comes here for some good times. The watcher of the canyon is a tall demon named Drex. He joins in from time to time and then will return to his duties. He's a pretty decent guy as long as you don't give him a reason to kill you, not that he needs it.
PM for more information!

3 - Demons and their toy - Always i had tryed to escape them and their evil but now starring up at the smirking demons around me i realized the only thing I'd done is walk straight into their arms. Within seconds they were grabbing me in places i felt uncountable with, then it was lights out as a demon hit me. By the time i woke they had undressed me and were eagerly waiting for me to wake, the first sight i saw was them stood round me hands on their huge cocks and smiling at me as if they already had a plan for me.

Tickle you yet? Well first its quite clear its a demon group who have taken a person captive. This said person can be: human, angel or perhaps a weaker demon. Anyone can jump in any of these so long as you PM first with any questions.
Demons always so lustful and greedy. This is a all male group for now, with a little persuasion i could let it be a mix or maybe even males and a female. It doesn't matter either way. Check my O/O's first though.
So its fantasy, 2040 to be exact, demons are living among humans preying on the weak and helpless souls of new York. In the time that passed the demons have been taking more and more of the humans and angels with them on sexual experiments. And yet again this group graves for skin, for heat and for sex.
PM for more information!

Many many more to come when i have time!

LordHarketh193

UPDATE! - information added!

information on #1

zombie info -
1 - Our first bizarre zombie is known as Shredder they have been infected for 15 years or more and have adapted to survive, they have long nails and are hard to kill with just a few hits tot he head. They also have thorns that are on every inch of them, these thorns carry the infection and when you hit it with your hand causes you to become infected in that way but takes about 17 days before you fully turn. They have no eyes and use their long nails to feel the vibrations of your movements on the floor or in water. Shredders nails are so long that they drag on the floor and due to that become razor sharp from the materials used in the floor, example concrete. They are always hunched over as if in constant agony.
2 - Next is the Loners they wander around on their own in much deserted  areas they don't run to the aid of their own kind, they are pretty much loners and don't give a shit about their own kind, they will kill each other to get to you which should give you a window of escape of about 2 minutes. The loners have very bad vision, their hearing is not that great and their just as stupid as a normal zombie, they've been infected for 2-3 years so not much adaptation from them but they do have the tendency to wander right into you causing a easy target and a alarm for near by zombies. They let out a loud screech when they die in warning to others which are instantly attracted to the noise. They stand tall with a slight decently to just fall over and crawl along the floor.
3 - Seekers, these are completely blind and have no hearing at all. They seek you out using the vibrations of talking, reloading or even walking. If near water jump in and cause a lot of noise, they are instantly drawn to the vibrations but as they can't see or hear what it is they drown almost instantly. They have no voices either, they are hunched over with large teeth and smaller nails than the Shredders. They are found in more city/county like areas and are rare to come by as they die within 3-8 months. Their infected for 4 - 8 years, but at times you get a rare mutation of the  zombie that can see you through the heat of your body these are out living their former selves by months and years.
4 - Crawlers have been around for 9 - 12 years they have lost the use of their legs and tend to crawl or wiggle like a worm on the floor. But beware they can sometimes regain the use of their legs and run after you when you least expect it. They eat anything, each other and you included. Their like the scavengers of the zombie race. Their found more near farms and abandoned middle sized buildings, they will never go near a water supply or into the buildings they stalk for fear of what it is.
5 - Zombies these are the original they look exactly like a normal zombie, and have the brains to match. They adapt after 1 year and are found everywhere. They eat only living survivors. At times the zombies will mutate more before they reach the 1 year and will die within weeks. These are harmless after they die and can't run at all. Very easy to kill with a simple bash to the head.
6 - Runners sprint full pelt where ever they go, they will knock you down and eat you while the pack runs at the rest of your group. Stranglers or weak survivors are the ones who fall victim to these first. They hunt in large packs like wolves and have a animalistic ability about them, some can climb others can run at you at 90MPH and the others can just tackle you and devour you alone. They don't share food and will not stop running until they catch a food source. They are in the city's and all over the bridges.
7 - Infectors are the biggest and most adapted zombie living on earth. Infectors release spores intot he air of any building they go into making it harder for survivors to not take it the spores. Once those spores are inside your blood stream you start to mutate within the hour. They have fungus and plant life growing off of them, they also have very good sight but bad hearing they can sense you by use of their spores if they hit you they'll know and be on you within seconds that's if their close by if not then they won't have a clue about you or your whereabouts. They can mutate into more hideous creatures, sometimes they mutate so bad that they can no longer walk like humans and walk on all fours like a animal. Other times they can grow themselves into a swimmer, if a swimmer is seen don't go into the water. Swimmers can swim and live in and out of water but they are very slow on land, once they hit the water it changes and you have less of a chance of living.

Places info -

America, Canada and low area germany still are livable but with many dangers.

America =

Washington - over run with zombies, mostly the originals and seekers.
Virginia- half of the city is blocked off, a large amount of survivors have taken it over and killed any weak or ill people. The other half is over run with shredders, crawlers and loners.
Texas - no survivors left, over run by seekers and shredders.
Arizona - some survivors but are all hostile to anyone, the odd zombie will pass you but is over run in buildings by runners.
New York - no survivors left, shredders, loners and runners roam here.
Other places contain: the infectors, shredders, zombies and seekers. survivors dotted round like abandoned cars and buildings.

Canada =

North Canada - blocked off by the survivors. No zombies roam here.
South Canada - flooded by hordes of all of the zombies listed above.
East and west Canada - contains runners, seekers and the originals in most areas.

Low area germany =

East = over run with hordes of loners
West = taken over by Infectors, shredders and seekers.
North and south = contains survivors more in the north hidden in a electricity powered safe base, survivors in the south die from starvation and bites quicker than others. Contains infectors, shredders, seekers and runners.

Wildlife =

Animals can get infected, bitten or breathing in spores does it.

Easy kills -  deer's, foxes, rabbits, wolves and birds.
Hard kills - bears, cats (big and small), monkeys, dogs and marine creatures.

If keeping a pet then keep away from spores animals turn faster than humans.

Turning times -

Dogs = 20 minutes.
Bears = 10 minutes.
Cats = 5 minutes.
Deer's = 60 seconds.
Foxes = 30 seconds.
Monkeys = 1 day.
Snakes/reptiles = 2 days.
Marine animals = 2 days and 1 hour.
Air born animals = 12 hours.
Wolves = 12 minutes.
Rabbits = 10 seconds.

All dead creatures must have their heads smashed in to stop them coming back to life again. If a hit goes wrong they will come back and seek you out.
Infected animals are mostly in areas a plant or lone house has been in. Even cars or the dead bodies by the road side can cause this to spread as well.

Equipment found =

Tools - anything from a hammer to a screw driver.
Knifes - any length.
Guns - rifles, pistols, sniper rifles, ak47, semi machine guns and the odd revolver.
Shivs - make them from materials you find, metals and broken knifes or scissors.
Bombs - make them from materials you find, nail bomb - nails and a tin with gunpowered in them shreds anything in sight - Time bomb has a small clock attached to go off at a set time.
Shields - make your own from any material.
Ammunition - found in buildings or on dead soldiers.

Cars/transport =

Boats - found on the coasts. most still work but most parts are missing.
Cars - on the road most are too old to be fixed. not a lot of parts work. found everywhere.
Buses - all broke, apart from the odd mini bus. found in city's.
Trucks/long trailers - most crashed into buildings, most parts missing found in the city's.
Other forms of transport - broke or missing parts. found anywhere.

Any more info needed just let me know.

Question asked -
"if i start in germany can i have the guns from the H&A ammunition store?"

Answer -
Yes but it won't be that easy for you.
Keeping it moderately realistic there's be about 10 guns left from when the world turned to shit.
After all many people would take weapons to defend themselves against the infected, if they failed then to shoot themselves before they turned.
And those guns that were taken from any gun store would be either found on bodies across the area's listed or in water which those would be pretty useless.

Information of #2

Creatures in mind:

demons
angels
vampires
elves
werewolves
humans
neko's/animal people
anthros
mythical creatures like:
Centaurs and drawfs.
And things like that

Just not:
fairy's
anything like zombies
nightmarish creatures
other mythical creatures (ask if you have any in mind I'll do some research and say yes or no)

Sheet: Done!
Rankings: Being done now!

LordHarketh193

UPDATE! - Character sheets!

Character sheets for #1 -

Character name here!

Orientation:
Position in the group/Postion:
Height: 
Appearance:  (image or details)
Personality:
Equipment on person:
Family?:
Judgment of the group?: (how would your character view things in the group, for example Dallas is hiding something and most of the group suspects it does yours?)
Skills/Abilities: (what can your character do? Tinkering? navigating? picking locks?)
Flaws/Weakness: (What can't they do or handle?)
History:  (brief or long)
Bit or not bit?: (there are only 5 people who are immune to the zombie bites, Dallas is one of them is yours? If so put bit if not put not bit)

Character sheets for #2 -

Character name here!

Orientation:
Postion: (dom? sub? switch? fighting for dom?)
Height: 
Appearance:  (image or details)
Personality:
Toys or equipment they use?:
Strengths?: (what will they do? What can they do? What are they good at?)
Species?: (check species/creatures list first)
Flaws/Weakness: (What can't they do or handle?)
History:  (brief or long)
Ranking?: (everyone has a ranking, whats yours?)
Other information?: (how often will you post? how long are your posts? etc...)

Character sheets for #3 - on its way.

LordHarketh193

UPDTE! -  Rankings!

For #2

1 - The man/women/other to please - this is basically anyone who is a high ranking role in a species and always come first.
2 - Watcher - Drex = he watches over people he's like a bouncer but he might kill you and no one will say anything against it.
3 - Dancers - they just do what they do they lure men or women or others into having some fun in the lover canyon but don't get down and dirty unless they want to.
4 - Slave's - women, men and other work their way to get the most pleasure and top everyone else.
5 - Commoners - these are people that come last in the eyes of the lovers canyon they are more likely to wait longer for love making than the men/women/other to please.
6 - Others -  these can be anything from first timers to those who need special attention or more than one women/male/other and also are the ones that love orgies.

For #1 -

1 - leader = Dallas
2 - Kids = 0
3 - Women = 0
4 - Men = 0
5 - Second leader = 0
6 - Hunters/Trappers/Gathers/Looters/Fighters = Dallas.

Metro Mech

Character sheet 1
Orientation:straight
Position in the group/Postion: Fighter
Height: 6'4"
Appearance:
Personality: He is a little crazy, even since he lost his girlfriend... he thinks he is a Knight's cross holder from World war 2. He is very arrogant and a bit of a spot light person, but he will get the job done
Equipment on person: He carries a G36, that looks like a STG44 made just for him by a friend, he also has a rapier a 8th birthday present
Family?: Their all dead
Judgment of the group?: Trust nobody is is motto and he is hiding something too
Skills/Abilities: He is renown for his fighting ability, but he tends to the livestock and other animals around the area
Flaws/Weakness: he can't shoot anything that is still human female on the inside till they have completely turned to the zombie side and he is haunted by his zombie girlfriend he never killed
History:  he was born and raised in Germany before the outbreak. He was put into the US where he was successful in school he had a girlfriend whom he was going to marry, but one day as he was getting laid by his girl friend a loner broke into their apartment and bit his girlfriend. He tried to save her, but she turned and bit him. He could never killed her but he ran away. he slowly went insane, he stole from a museum, calling himself the Ritterkreuz. He had a STG44 befitted with a G36. from that day forth he has been fighting zombies ever since
Bit or not bit?: bit

Character name here Alyssa

Orientation: Bi
Postion: (dom? sub? switch? fighting for dom?) She likes to be dom
Height: 5'9"
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/313114/2013-anus-black_hair-blue_eyes-breasts-dark-eliana
Personality: She a very flirty woman with much lust. She is one of those hardworking girls that want what she deserves
Toys or equipment they use?:She only needs herself
Strengths?: She is good at seducing people around her, she also can please them in so many ways
Species?: Anthro lizard
Flaws/Weakness: She doesn't like it when people ignore her. Another flaw she has is, her seed is very runny like water
History:  She is a freak of nature, born to two anthro lizard parents. They tried to raise her the best they could but she was too much to handle. She went to lover's canyon when she was 18 and she was been doing it every year since
Ranking?: Dancer
Other information?: 1-5 medium sized paragraphs
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Godric the Radical on August 25, 2013, 04:06:14 PM
Character sheet 1
Orientation:straight
Position in the group/Postion: Fighter
Height: 6'4"
Appearance:
Personality: He is a little crazy, even since he lost his girlfriend... he thinks he is a Knight's cross holder from World war 2. He is very arrogant and a bit of a spot light person, but he will get the job done
Equipment on person: He carries a G36, that looks like a STG44 made just for him by a friend, he also has a rapier a 8th birthday present
Family?: Their all dead
Judgment of the group?: Trust nobody is is motto and he is hiding something too
Skills/Abilities: He is renown for his fighting ability, but he tends to the livestock and other animals around the area
Flaws/Weakness: he can't shoot anything that is still human female on the inside till they have completely turned to the zombie side and he is haunted by his zombie girlfriend he never killed
History:  he was born and raised in Germany before the outbreak. He was put into the US where he was successful in school he had a girlfriend whom he was going to marry, but one day as he was getting laid by his girl friend a loner broke into their apartment and bit his girlfriend. He tried to save her, but she turned and bit him. He could never killed her but he ran away. he slowly went insane, he stole from a museum, calling himself the Ritterkreuz. He had a STG44 befitted with a G36. from that day forth he has been fighting zombies ever since
Bit or not bit?: bit

Character name here Alyssa

Orientation: Bi
Postion: (dom? sub? switch? fighting for dom?) She likes to be dom
Height: 5'9"
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/313114/2013-anus-black_hair-blue_eyes-breasts-dark-eliana
Personality: She a very flirty woman with much lust. She is one of those hardworking girls that want what she deserves
Toys or equipment they use?:She only needs herself
Strengths?: She is good at seducing people around her, she also can please them in so many ways
Species?: Anthro lizard
Flaws/Weakness: She doesn't like it when people ignore her. Another flaw she has is, her seed is very runny like water
History:  She is a freak of nature, born to two anthro lizard parents. They tried to raise her the best they could but she was too much to handle. She went to lover's canyon when she was 18 and she was been doing it every year since
Ranking?: Dancer
Other information?: 1-5 medium sized paragraphs

Thank you for your intrest.
We just need to wait for 3 - 4 more people.

Metro Mech

I would like to do three as well
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

LordHarketh193