VIP Hosptial for sexual treatment (group RP)

Started by Diablo, November 01, 2009, 08:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diablo

I have idea about group sex rp...so if you want to join to fun post here please!Males, Females.....it's really doesn't matter for this rp since is a hosptial and your charater can be doctor,nurse or patient.It's up to you!  ;)

Hospital for special medical care!
This is the place where people receive sexual healing from the doctors and the nurses.They have an army of sexy nurses and hot doctors.The patients in this hopsital are only rich people from around the world who spend hundred of dollars and euros just to go the and have sex with personal set the most sexy nurses or doctors on the world.This is private hospital for only rich and powerfull people.Any other patient is simply not weclome there.However every room of the hospital has a different purpose and there is doctors and nurses for everything there.Even for the most pervert and dirty rich people has a nurse and doctor who to fallow every step of the sexual healing.Everyone rich is welcome there unless the patients are under 18 years old.This is the only rule there in the paradise of the sex.As long as the patients pay for the sexyal treatment...they will have the most fun time with hot doctror or kind slutty nurse who would take care of them pretty well.Each doctor is well prepare to heal the sick fantasys of old and young girls or womans.Females doctors are really dom willing to take care of any sub males too.

Gami

Definitely interested =) I've been quite around hospitals (as I work in one) so I can see lots of potential here... though I have a few questions. There are basically three roles, right? Patient, nurse and doctor. Are the roles gender-specific, or can each role be of any gender?

Diablo

Yes! Each role be of any gender?Only the patients must be rich so whoever make a character must add this!

Kate

can i be a lady doctor for the perverted ward ?

Shia

Yep, I would like to apply too :)
As a  "very special nurse". One with large and well shaped breasts, also able to lactate (as a gift of genetics), a very relaxing, soothing personality, something like this. Healing, well, for example those missing mother-type of wounds, as she's definitely an angelic personality.
Also! She's single and looking, eager to have an own, a real child, therefore open to a long term relationship with a male doctor who can accept her "lifestyle" - moreover, maybe adore it?... ;)

Diablo

Sure Kate!  ;)
Shia your character sounds great as well so joing in  :P

Shia

Diablo

Shia glad to have you on board  ;)

I just want add a few other things.If any of you wants...you can make two characters if you are able to play with them of course.

Shia

Thankie :)

I think I would rather choose one role. But that well :) ;)

Diablo

Kate and Shia you may post you characters here now if you want  ;) We need to see what we have....se he can learn what we need in this rp.

Dexter Wiggles

Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

Kate

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6329/pinktauroneg.jpg

Doctor Fiona Lay
Sexuality: Bisexual Domme
Physique: (see link / img above)
Background:

One of a few doctors who over see the running of the more perverted happenings within the hospital. Does beleive in combining kinks as thoroughly as possible and thinks that doctors should promote their views openly (thus her form)

Diablo

Quote from: Dexter Wiggles on November 01, 2009, 09:39:31 AM
I'd be interested in being a patient.

If you want to be a patient post you character here.

Kate's character accepted!

Shia

Name: /doctor/ Elizabeth 'Beth' Beauford -
Doctor Raiga's mate

Gender: female with bisexual tendencies, always open to a little lesbian scene
Profession: nurse /basic qualification/, psychologist

Description:
She's a nice and radiating, angelic personality, kind face, soft body. As for her outlook, she's rather tall, not slim, not overweight - white skin, rosy cheeks, straight long brown hair, sea-blue eyes- yet she has strong muscles, so strong that she can easily lift even male patients. Once she worked as a patient attendant in different hospitals /her everyday task was to lift, arrange and push patients around so she has great experience with different types of personalities and illnesses/.
Then she learnt hard to become a psychologist but felt an honest desire to 'share more' with people who relay on her and therefore she applied to the VIP Hospital as a "special nurse", using her large breasts, her permanent lactating ability and her natural gentle- and cheerfulness as helpful tools.

Role (tasks) in the hospital: "special nurse"
Mental and spiritual healing, for example those missing mother-type of wounds. Besides she works with more or less helpless, severly injured or dying ones, anybody who needs extra attention and care to prevent/treat depression.
What she can give: breast-play, lactation, oral sex, massage, handwork, actual sex in some cases, if that's really necessary

Note:
She's single and looking, eager to a have real child as well -not just patients with childlike needs-, therefore open to a long term relationship with a male colleague /possibly a doctor/ who can accept her "lifestyle" - moreover, maybe adore it?... ;) :)

Never uses her title. Just Beth :)

Diablo

Shia can just add a pic of your character please  ::)

After Dexter Wiggles spost his character...i will pos mine too  :-)

Shia

Sorry, but I don't play "by pics". It kills imagination :P If anybody needs one by all means... PM me :))

Shia

I extended Beth's scale of tasks and also made it clear what she can give. Just to avoid chaos :)) ;)

Xanatos

I might be interested, I need to think further on this. Just noting now, so I don't forget about this.

Diablo

Quote from: DarkXanatos on November 01, 2009, 12:23:23 PM
I might be interested, I need to think further on this. Just noting now, so I don't forget about this.

You can join when you want! Won't be a problem at all i think......

Here is my character....

Name: Klaus Baudelaire
Profession: Doctor

Description: He is very nice and kind person who likes to help to people even onyl with sexual attention.Loves to make people happy and be happy as well.His body is atletic because he keeps a good shape to be able to giving pleasure to any female patient who wants to be with him in the bed.Klaus have brown eyes and dark hair.His is skin is usualy pale but depends for the season.
Outside of his work he is very romantic but kind of loner.So many times he was having sex that he somehow loose the hope to find the perfect person for him.So he only fucks the females patients to help them...not to be give some pleasure to his body much.It's kind bored to fuck unless the "target" is interesting person and this is rare for him.However he dedicated to his work and he working almsot non-stop.He hates gays for some unkown reason.Maybe because for him is discusting two males to be sexual with each other.For him this is ugly.He works in the hospital from really long time and he knows most ot the patients there who visit the hospital.

Role (task) in the hospital: Doctor.
Observe,watch and sometimes join in the treatment of the patients.He controls the work of the nurses.If they are good he report their work on the other headmaster of the hospital.The patients loves him because he always trying to do his best make them time with him amazing and fun.

Dexter Wiggles

Name Shaun London
Age 25

Description
Shaun is a playboy millionaire who got his money inherited from his father's successful business in aeronautical design. Recently, he's been bored but learned of the sexy hospital from one of his friends and fellow patient. He figured this would be a good way to spice up his life some.
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

Shia

Quote from: Dexter Wiggles on November 01, 2009, 01:18:33 PM
learned of the sexy hospital from one of his friends and fellow patient.

Dear 'Shaun London' ;),

You mention 'fellow patients'. What is your char's problem? Or it's not public yet?...
:)

Dexter Wiggles

On's and Off's
Introduction

Shia

Wolfy

I think I'd like to throw my hat into this..:D I'll make up a profile in short order..o3o

Shia

Welcome Wolfy :),

Looking forward to read your char sheet ;)

Diablo

Quote from: Wolfy4226 on November 02, 2009, 01:18:33 AM
I think I'd like to throw my hat into this.. :D I'll make up a profile in short order..o3o

Post your character when you want!

Shia

At work at the moment but I'll try to follow happenings here ;)
Have a nice day :), *hugs* to you All

Angel Fire

I have been thinking about this and I would like to join.  It may be a day or two before I can post my profile but please save a spot for me.

Oh!  Would anyone mind someone like me for a character, as my tag would suggest?  If not, than I can adapt as a full female character.  Please let me know!  Thankies!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Diablo

Quote from: Angelic Wings on November 02, 2009, 02:39:30 AM
I have been thinking about this and I would like to join.  It may be a day or two before I can post my profile but please save a spot for me.

Oh!  Would anyone mind someone like me for a character, as my tag would suggest?  If not, than I can adapt as a full female character.  Please let me know!  Thankies!

Sure Angel! You can post you character when you want and don't worry you already have safe spot just for you since the rp thread isn't ready yet.I'm just waiting more poeple to join and to see some characters posts before i do that.

Shia

Quote from: Angel's Wings on November 02, 2009, 02:39:30 AM

Welcome winged one! ;)
Personally I'd be happy to have such a writer here.
More colourful = more beautiful :)

Shia

My char is also open to a little fun with another female character as well - just some light adventure ;), sometimes, but not a relationship.

Gami

I had a few characters in mind, couldn't settle on what to pick... so I decided on creating someone who was part of the staff (I've noticed that so far we only have staff players). It was between a male doctor and the younger female nurse. I went with the latter... not sure how that's going to play out - it's a bit of a bold move - but hopefully it will be fine =)

Name: Adele Johnson
Single
Profession:
Nurse

Personality: Adele is generally positive and is often seen smiling. She's a little shy, though not necessarily because of insecurity. She doesn't talk very much, preferring to listen instead. She is a rather calm person, but not very collected - things are a little messy inside. She's very caring and considerate, sometimes forgetting herself.

In short, she's a little shy, tender and a little secretive.

Appearance: She's got long straight hair, blond with shades of red; bright green eyes and fair complexion, with traces of freckles on and around her nose and shoulders. She has a healthily slim body which she is keen on taking care of. She is 5"5 tall. When not at work, she often wears a black diadem and small gold earrings.

Her job in the hospital: Attend and treat patients who need to get things out of their system (both mentally and physically). She does not specialize in any area other than those that require extra affection and intimate care. She is relatively new in the hospital.

Her sexual orientation: She is straight. However, I'll leave it open for her to experiment and try other things, as I do not really want to set this in stone just yet. It depends on how things develop.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about my character =)

Diablo

Quote from: Gami on November 02, 2009, 09:50:25 AM
I had a few characters in mind, couldn't settle on what to pick... so I decided on creating someone who was part of the staff (I've noticed that so far we only have staff players). It was between a male doctor and the younger female nurse. I went with the latter... not sure how that's going to play out - it's a bit of a bold move - but hopefully it will be fine =)

Profession: Nurse

Personality: Adele is generally positive and is often seen smiling. She's a little shy, though not necessarily because of insecurity. She doesn't talk very much, preferring to listen instead. She is a rather calm person, but not very collected - things are a little messy inside. She's very caring and considerate, sometimes forgetting herself.

In short, she's a little shy, tender and a little secretive.

Appearance: She's got long straight hair, blonde with a nuance of red; bright green eyes and fair complexion, with traces of freckles on and around her nose and shoulders. She has a healthily slim body which she is keen on taking care of. She wears glasses with a simple black frame. She is 5"5 tall. When not at work, she often wears a black diadem and small gold earrings.

Her job in the hospital: Attend and treat patients who need to get things out of their system (both mentally and physically). She does not specialize in any area other than those that require extra affection and intimate care. She is relatively new in the hospital.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about my character =)

I like you character!I just was gonna post the rp thread in Extreme Small Groups when i saw your post :) Does your character will join the sexual scenes with the patients?What is her status?Single or Not?Sexual orientation?

Gami

Her status and sexual orientation will be added to the profile now =) she will be participating in sexual scenes, yes. And I'm glad you like my character ^^ she's my first here on Elliquiy.

Diablo

Quote from: Gami on November 02, 2009, 10:01:21 AM
Her status and sexual orientation will be added to the profile now =) she will be participating in sexual scenes, yes. And I'm glad you like my character ^^ she's my first here on Elliquiy.

Really?Welcome to Elliquiy! :) I hope you have good time here.Can you add a pic of your character if can and if you want?

Gami

Quote from: Diablo on November 02, 2009, 10:03:07 AM
Really?Welcome to Elliquiy! :) I hope you have good time here.Can you add a pic of your character if can and if you want?

Thank you!

I've been around for three months but I haven't found anything up until now. As for pictures, I don't have one. I've always written everything in text and prefer to leave some things to the reader's imagination. For those that really want, I could try to find one that would resemble Adele and PM it to whoever is interested =)

Shia

Quote from: Gami on November 02, 2009, 09:50:25 AM

Fine, Gami :) So they can really be good colleagues ;) -even slightly erotic games between the two nurses?... -, anyway, their tasks are partly common as I read it...

Gami

Quote from: Shia on November 02, 2009, 10:16:39 AM
Fine, Gami :) So they can really be good colleagues ;) -even slightly erotic games between the two nurses?... -, anyway, their tasks are partly common as I read it...

That's a possibility =) You are quite right, their tasks do not differ much from one another's - Beth just takes it one step further (with a festisch, if you will) and has a more motherly approach ^^ Speaking of Beth... is she a nurse or a doctor? It says "doctor" under name, but somewhere in the profile it says she's a nurse.

Shia

Well, as I've written it in her "CV" she started as a patient attendant, basic qualification for nurse-tasks, then psychology - by now she's a doctor of psychology but she doesn't like to use her title, she rather considers herself a "special nurse". Humble.
:)

Gami

Diablo

Wolfy

Name: Doctor Raiga.
Profession: Doctor
Personality: Laid back, go with the flow kind of personality. Keeps a cool head in panicked situations, and doesn't let much bother him.

Role (tasks) in the hospital:
To provide all forms of care for patients, of course. Also, is Beth's current lover.

Simple Profile, I know..o3o

Shia

Biles

Ooh, I think I wanna join in on the fun, I hope any of you don't mind if I RP as a futa doctor (female hermaphrodite) in a matter of speaking hehe.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Shia

My character -female with slight lesbian tendencies but in an M/F relationship with a fellow doctor- is always open for rare and fine things ;), so welcome Biles :)

Oh, by the way, I've just posted to the thread...

Biles

Simple Profile, I know..o3o

Hell dude, I think it's a perfect character sheet IMO as I don't think any official character sheet has been established as of yet, so I hope you don't mind if I take your character sheet to use on my character hehe.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Shia

Quote from: Biles on November 02, 2009, 02:24:58 PM
any official character sheet has been established as of yet

...However I think all staff members should sign their 'specialities' /things one can and/or willing to give/.

Gami

Playing a member of the staff seems really popular... hmmm... maybe it should be made clearer that the RP doesn't necessarily have to take place during work...

....unless I've missed something? Which makes me wonder about a few things...

- At what times is the hospital open? What days of the week? Is it exclusively offering "sexual healing" or is it an actual hospital as well with med grads working in the hospital?

Shia

As far as I know -from Diablo- they also give medical treatment... don't they, Diablo??...

Diablo

Yes they do Shia :) During the the hospital is thesame as any other normal medicine center.They give medical treatment during the day and night the hopsital is open only for sexual treatment.

Shia

So I think my char works like this: once daytime then the next day only at night, then again during the daytime, then the next day at night etc. :)

Gami

Alright, thank you for answering my questions Shia and Diablo =)

I wanted to write what kind of "special services" Adele offers, but I haven't fully decided on it yet, though for now it's just more "common" things.

Diablo

My character is in the nurse's room if anyone wants to have some fun wiht him  :P

Shia

Well, my char is currently 'frozen', waiting for Wolfy's reply...
- but there's Dexter at the reception, eager to meet a doctor or a nurse! ;)

Biles

Name: Dr. Arshessandra Vres (Dr. Vres or Arshes for short)

Description:
She resembles more or less like the pic below very attractive with a body of a model and busty but there are some differences. One, her hair is not as dark but is very close to a dark violet. Her hair is very spiky and only reaches just past her shoulder. Purple is her favorite color so it's not surprising her lipstick and nail polish are of that color. Even the gimpy outfit she wears are of that color scheme underneath the white labcoat. Arshes wears a special kinky midriff ribbed sleeveless turtleneck that has turtleneck holes for her breasts for she often goes commando and hardly wears any bras.

Profession: Specialist doctor and scientist of various fields such as chemistry, biology, and genetics.

Role:
Arshes heads a research and experimental lab dedicated to find and innovate new ways to stimulate sexual activities. But in reality, she's more of a mad scientist who uses the hospital she is employed by as her playground and testing ground on unsuspecting patients. For the most part, her rather radical approach to sexual endeavors have paid off and continues to remain a valuable asset, even if most people who inhabit the hospital tend to be uncomfortable around her.

Personality:
A very quirky and strange individual. This is a result of inheriting unfavorable traits from her parents along with subjecting herself to her own experimentations. When it comes to sexuality, Arshes can be unstable at times and selfish. She will sometimes display unusual behaviors and habits that epitomizes sexuality. Her sexual preference is no doubt bi, but she is also into more taboo sexual fetishes and whatnot, part of what helps her career and her experiments.

Background:
Arshes' career of choice comes from those of her parents, her mother was doctor and her father was a highly renown and well respected scientist. So it's no surprising her field of career would go into a similar direction. Inheriting the ingenuity and intelligence from her parents, she also inherited some unfavorable traits that would land her into too much trouble. When she grew up, Arshes became obsessed with finding the ultimate sexual technique, but her deranged character made her unwelcome in the scientific and medical community. Arshes was too much of a threat to leave unattended. However, the discovery of this hospital's unusual role became the only safe haven for Arshes to let her imagination run loose and rampant. This hospital would become a staging ground for what she wants to eventually achieve. Whatever her ultimate goal is, no one dare asks for they may regret it one day.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

wheelman31

Quote from: Kate on November 01, 2009, 08:57:22 AM
can i be a lady doctor for the perverted ward ?

I'd always make a good patient ;)

Kate

then you are my first patient - man31 can you please do a character sheet or link me to one ( do have a portrait if you can )

Biles

You know, I recommend a good idea to make a link to one's character and the RP thread in their sig.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kate

good idea

i always link to it in a name prefix before my posts. Btw if you want photo realistic portraits of futanaris i do have a few ...

Kate

game thread is up if i am not mistaken

btw can someone link me to the character thread for this theme ?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51705.0

Angel Fire

Wow!  Things really do move fast here! Lol.  Be away for nearly 12 hours of work and voila, things have started!  I do hope that this IC thread will not be too fast for me but I will come up with someone VERY soon!  Angel's honor! *spreads my wings in a show of gratitude and commitment*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Shia

Welcome back, Angelic ;) Looking forward to read you :)
*hugs*

Angel Fire

*hugs back* Just "Angel" is very sweet for me and thank you soo much!  I will think of someone very soon... someone that both the males and females can try to "help" my character to... fully blossom into what my character wishes to become.

Shia

Sounds exciting, Angel ;) Can't wait to read it :)

Angel Fire

Here goes everything!  Enjoy!

Name: Daniel Latham (Given name... but goes by "Danielle" or "Dani" now)

Description:
When not dressed up as "her" true self, Danielle would pass for a very effeminate guy... the type that people would want to pick on and harass... but when "she" is dressed up, she passes for a real woman and nobody would be able to tell the difference unless they looked very closely under her clothes.  His natural hair style is a short brown colored tomboyish cut that has a feminine feel to it, which makes it very easy for him to transfer as "her"  With blue eyes and a slight feminine build to him now, "she" can pass as a woman wearing almost any sort of ensemble of clothing that "she" desires... the problem is that she has to hide the one thing that she despises... which she would not really like to talk about.  Normally, Dani is almost always dressed up as "her" true self.  "She" usually wears a mix of skirts but also some baggy pants when "she" is in the right kind of mood... also mostly long sleeved shirts to cover "her" other dreadful things on her arms that she just can not seem to get rid of right now..  Think of Dani as an older person that is blossoming into a teenage girl very late in "her" life and you will have the picture in mind.  I am sorry that I do not have any actual pictures but I would love to have some help in finding one.

Profession: Very self employed.  Made "her" riches through an inheritance that was soo huge that "she" was set for life and has enough money to make her transition... the problem is that "she" has to wait until the required time before the doctors can give the OK for "her" to be "her true self.

Personality: When forced to dress as his real identity, Dani can be very reserved and very shy.  He hates the fact that sometimes, he has to dress up as the shell of a body that he has, especially when he is faced with his own family but when he becomes "she", Dani is a little more outgoing... still with some shyness but not bound by the fact that he has to hide "her" deep inside of himself anymore.  It takes a lot for Daniel to open himself to new people, especially doctors... but if they can help him to become "Danielle" full time, than "she" may open "herself" up just a bit more.

Background: I think that I will keep the background hidden and let it out as the story goes along.  It is not all pretty by any means so maybe when the right doctor could talk to "her" about "her" past, that could be when the shocking truths about "her" would be revealed.

Hope that is all right with everyone here! *Smiles*

Edit: Scolded myself for being the "Queen" Of Tipos lol.

Shia

Strange, my char has just lost a patient called 'Daniel'. Of course, he was not 'Danielle' ;)

Your char is a patient then, Angel?...

Angel Fire

Yes... "She" is a patient.  I am so sorry that I did not clarify that. *Blushes*

Kate

then i guess state your ward or doctor and your away

Diablo

I dind't know how many post we have in the rp thread till now! Good job folks and keep posting.As for my character i have plan to move him away from the nurse's room...so if any one wants me to be his doctor let me know ok!Jsut PM or post here :)

By the way.....
Angel don't worry...as long you play we will make clear what role shall Angel in the hospital  ;)

Shia

Quote from: Angel's Wings on November 03, 2009, 02:13:15 AM
Yes... "She" is a patient.  I am so sorry that I did not clarify that. *Blushes*

It okay :) I really like you colours here *hugs*, they add such sensitive aspects to the story.

Tell me if my char can do anything for her ;)

/I won't be online until late afternoon, CET/

Angel Fire

Quote from: Kate on November 03, 2009, 02:37:52 AM
then i guess state your ward or doctor and your away

Quote from: Diablo on November 03, 2009, 02:41:02 AM
By the way.....
Angel don't worry...as long you play we will make clear what role shall Angel in the hospital  ;)

Mmm... Looks like I would like... Hmm... who to decide *twinkles in my eyes*

Quote from: Shia on November 03, 2009, 02:43:18 AM

It okay :) I really like you colours here *hugs*, they add such sensitive aspects to the story.

Tell me if my char can do anything for her ;)

/I won't be online until late afternoon, CET/

*Hugs back* Thank you so much!  I am thinking that "Dani" would need help in becoming the woman that "she" really wants to be... both mentally and sexually.  I never really specified what was happening with Dani but... all I can say for now is that "she" is dealing with some issues inside of her... things that are preventing most doctors from giving her the OK to become complete... namely some fears inside of her... which I will write about as the story goes along.

/No worries *smiles*.  I would be able to look at the replies in my morning but I will not have the time to respond or post until I get home from work... sometime late evening PST/

Diablo

Quote from: Angel's Wings on November 03, 2009, 03:21:01 AM
Mmm... Looks like I would like... Hmm... who to decide *twinkles in my eyes*

*Hugs back* Thank you so much!  I am thinking that "Dani" would need help in becoming the woman that "she" really wants to be... both mentally and sexually.  I never really specified what was happening with Dani but... all I can say for now is that "she" is dealing with some issues inside of her... things that are preventing most doctors from giving her the OK to become complete... namely some fears inside of her... which I will write about as the story goes along.

/No worries *smiles*.  I would be able to look at the replies in my morning but I will not have the time to respond or post until I get home from work... sometime late evening PST/

Write you post when you are able to take some time for it ;)

Biles

Hmm you know, this Dani character might make an interesting labrat patient for Dr. Vres hehe.

*rubs hands together like a mad scientist*
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kate

do any mind if i my character is a hermaphrodite also ?

Biles

Quote from: Kate on November 03, 2009, 09:50:29 AM

lol, I beat you to it already.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Diablo

Quote from: Kate on November 03, 2009, 09:50:29 AM

Of course not! :) Your character may be whatever you want.

Gami

Just made a few tiny changes to my character: increased her age to 23, removed her glasses and "added" the level of red in her blonde hair.

I also apologize in advance if my post seems inconsistent relative to the other ones. It's just that it was hard to tell where certain characters were at certain points and it was a bit confusing trying to see what place was where, and so on... anyway, going to post it in a few minutes.

Biles

No problem I suppose, I too felt there may be subtle change I feel I need to make too. Anyways, I'm hoping my Arshes will run into someone to interact with. I'm hoping to encounter "Dani" but don't know how long before that can happen as of yet.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kate

I have this urge to be this ...
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6329/pinktauroneg.jpg
and I was hoping this theme may suit her... thoughts ?

Diablo

Quote from: Kate on November 03, 2009, 09:59:25 AM
I have this urge to be this ...
and I was hoping this theme may suit her... thoughts ?

Wow with character like this anyone would like to sleep with her!Accepted anyway if is a patient!

Gami

Posted, it's a rather stale post but I guess it serves as a decent introductory post. Adele is now in a... I don't know the word for it. The room where the staff of a hospital are when they're not out working, so to say.

Biles

If anything, I think that futauren is my character's experimental test subject pet thingy :D
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kate

Diablo

Biles

BTW, can someone rename this thread? It can kind get a bit confusing when you have more than one thread with the exact title.

Can that futauren have a background that somehow involved my character Arshes? Cause such a creature like that is unusual, even for those who work at the VIP Hospital.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Shia

Quote from: Kate on November 03, 2009, 10:12:51 AM
i was hoping to be that as a doctor

Hey again Kate :),

I really like your idea to be a doctor like that - I think it's very exciting and also challenging. Up for a more colourful scale, yay! ;)

Kate

cool all changed - i know im quiet out there - its just how i am :)

Gami

I'll be away for a while now... I'm expecting to be back in about... 3 1/2 hours or so. Damn bus travels... oh well, see you soon! *grins broadly*

Angel Fire

Quote from: Biles on November 03, 2009, 09:55:05 AM
No problem I suppose, I too felt there may be subtle change I feel I need to make too. Anyways, I'm hoping my Arshes will run into someone to interact with. I'm hoping to encounter "Dani" but don't know how long before that can happen as of yet.

We'll see if Dani runs into Arshes.  I am still trying to think of an intro for Dani... not sure if I want "her" to admit herself or have already been there for a while.  We'll see what happens.

Diablo

Ha ha i'm only one who desn't have rp in the thread.That's kind of weard ::)

Shia

Aren't any free spots/conversations/patients to join?...
Or ask for a "meeting" here ;)

Diablo

Quote from: Shia on November 04, 2009, 02:37:48 AM
Aren't any free spots/conversations/patients to join?...
Or ask for a "meeting" here ;)

No free spots for now.It seems all patient s are or busy with doctors or they didn't even post their first post in thread.

Kate

hey it shouldnt mean the hospital is closed.

even if the patients outnumber the doctors or nurses that is fine ! they can meet each other and do stuff without us being there ... let them please ? :)

Diablo

Quote from: Kate on November 04, 2009, 05:45:39 AM

even if the patients outnumber the doctors or nurses that is fine ! they can meet each other and do stuff without us being there ... let them please ? :)

Oh okey.....do whatever you want!

Shia

Quote from: Kate on November 04, 2009, 05:45:39 AM

Exactly! ;), there are so many chances to create and write something - patient figures to create, to arrange them and make them meet each other etc..
Holy fantasy! :) ;)

By the way, I'm waiting for your post, Diablo, you know ;)

Gami

Alright just letting everybody know that I'm heading off for a while, there's a chance I have a test to write in roughly an hour, so I have to head for school. I will be back in no more than 3-4 hours. Much earlier if there's no test waiting for me.

(I'm sorry Shia, I promise I'll get on the post as soon as I get back ^^)

Shia

It's okay Gami  - I really have the time as I'm lying with flu :))))
Take care

Kate

opps sorry i misunderstood i thought you ment that you were not accepting more entering the hospital

Diablo

Well i do but we needmore patients so they can be 50/50 with the doctors.Capish?

Shia

I've already added two - one for my doctor char and one for yours to deal with ;)

Kate

capish.

i gotcha now - sorry all - <backpedal me>

Angel Fire

Finally made it into the hospital... Yaaay!  Now lets see who is willing to help Dani... anyone? *Smiles*

Shia

""I'"'m overbusy at the moment but such a nice intro :) *hugs*

Angel Fire

*Hugs* Thank you soo much.  Hope that is a good enough opening for someone to come in and see Dani. 

Kate

i will soon if another doesnt by this time tomorrow hon :)

Diablo

Quote from: Angel's Wings on November 04, 2009, 11:25:17 AM
*Hugs* Thank you soo much.  Hope that is a good enough opening for someone to come in and see Dani.

May i help Dani? But let me first done with my patient now!

Biles

Initially I wanted Arshes to interact with Dani, but maybe Arshes and Fiona might encounter "her" along the way, at least this way, Dani would realize "she"s not the only special person in the VIP Hospital.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Angel Fire

Wow!  Thank you for all of the offers of help.  I will be fine with either Diablo's character or Arshes.  I think that Dani would really freak out right now if "she" were to see Fiona... especially on her first day... so maybe later on, Kate?

Diablo

We need a list with all patients and doctors/nurses!

Shia

Yes, sir! ;)

DOCTOR

Elisabeth Beauford - psychologist and special nurse

PATIENTS

Bill Meyer - Patient Room 87
person in charge: Doctor Elisabeth Beauford

plus
Nora Delacroix - Patient Room 245
person in charge: Doctor Klaus Baudelaire

...if you're still up to that, Diablo.

Diablo

Angel Fire

Not quite yet.  I will add onto it in just a bit. :)

Shia

Quote from: Diablo on November 04, 2009, 12:56:17 PM
Are sure that is the full list? ???

No - that's the part of info I have to provide.
Waiting for the others, so you can put it together... ;)

Diablo

I would like to see more people to join in the rp :)

Shia

Well, sometimes it takes time.
Anyway, the topic is quite active - that's a good sign... :)

Angel Fire

Ask (or demand) and you shall receive! Lol.  Here is the list that I have so far.  These are characters that have already been posted on the RP thread.  Others will be added as they make their posts.

Doctors/Nurses:
Dr. Klaus Baudelaire - Played by Diablo
Dr. Raiga - Played by Wolfy4226
Dr. Elisabeth 'Beth' Beauford - Played by Shia
Dr. Fiona Lay - Played by Kate
Dr. Arshessandra Vres - Played by Biles
Nurse Adele Johnson - Played by Gami

Patients:
Daniel 'Dani' Latham - Played by Angel Fire - Room Undecided
Shaun London - Played by Dexter Wiggles - Room Undecided
Bill Meyer - Played by Shia - Room 87
Nora Delacroix - Played by Shia - Room 245

Shia

You are really an angel! ;) Thank you so much :) *hugs*

Angel Fire

;D You are soo welcome hon!  Glad to help out!

wheelman31

Quote from: Angel Fire on November 04, 2009, 01:08:05 PM
Ask (or demand) and you shall receive! Lol.  Here is the list that I have so far.  These are characters that have already been posted on the RP thread.  Others will be added as they make their posts.

Doctors/Nurses:
Dr. Raiga - Played by Wolfy426

Patients:
Shaun London - Played by Dexter Wiggles - Room Undecided
Nora Delacroix - Played by Shia - Room 245

Add me to the patient list ;)

Shia

Diablo

Wheelman what is your chaarcter?Male or female?

Kate

wheel man after you manage to create your character just post away in character here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51705.50

Angel Fire

Sure.  I am sure that we would love to have another patient.  Look forward to seeing what you have in mind! *Smiles*

Angel Fire

TamaRose

Character:Natsuye Rose Takahiro.Daughter of Tamika and Akira Takahiro.
Role:Patient

Personality:For the most part she is a happy and bubbly girl who tends to be very shy around strangers.Yet,make her angry enough she can become a real spit fire to the point where her shyness quickly goes away and she starts giving attitude.She is also a very curious girl who often gets herself into trouble because she sticks her nose in places it shouldn't be.

Appearance:Natsuye has long red hair that reaches to just the bottom of her tight ass.The color of her eyes are a vibrant green while her skin is a pale white.She is also big busted with a plump behind and a very curvaceous body.

Sexual orientation:Bi-curious,since she has yet to have sex with either gender.Definitely wants her first time to be with a man before exploring into the world of having sex with a female.Very curious about domination but is also interested in the softer side of things.

History:Natsuye is the daughter of a wealthy Japanese (father) lawyer and (mother) teacher.She will be starting her first year in college but in the meantime she is still living at home with her parents.

Over hearing a conversation between her mother and father about a special hospital that dealt in sexual healing,she decided on finding the place for herself to see if this place is actually real.Which of course will lead into her getting into more then what she bargained for.

(Looking for a master to teach her all about sex and being submissive.)

Diablo

Quote from: TamaRose on November 06, 2009, 12:10:30 AM

Character:Natsuye Rose Takahiro.Daughter of Tamika and Akira Takahiro.
Role:Patient

Personality:For the most part she is a happy and bubbly girl who tends to be very shy around strangers.Yet,make her angry enough she can become a real spit fire to the point where her shyness quickly goes away and she starts giving attitude.She is also a very curious girl who often gets herself into trouble because she sticks her nose in places it shouldn't be.

Appearance:Natsuye has long red hair that reaches to just the bottom of her tight ass.The color of her eyes are a vibrant green while her skin is a pale white.She is also big busted with a plump behind and a very curvaceous body.

Sexual orientation:Bi-curious,since she has yet to have sex with either gender.Definitely wants her first time to be with a man before exploring into the world of having sex with a female.Very curious about domination but is also interested in the softer side of things.

History:Natsuye is the daughter of a wealthy Japanese (father) lawyer and (mother) teacher.She will be starting her first year in college but in the meantime she is still living at home with her parents.

Over hearing a conversation between her mother and father about a special hospital that dealt in sexual healing,she decided on finding the place for herself to see if this place is actually real.Which of course will lead into her getting into more then what she bargained for.

(Looking for a master to teach her all about sex and being submissive.)

If you want me i can be her master.My charecter is a doctor by the way.Send me PM if you are interested ;)

Shia

A question:
Who would like to write a little patient-patient romance with me? Consensual & M/F.
As I've always wanted to experiment with the matching of two who -for some reason- can not have sex the "normal", usual way, so they have to figure out something else to reach a level of intimacy.
/I'm also searching for this as a One-On-One game at the moment, but I give it a shot here as well ;), as an episode within the great great great story :)/

Chloe Milev

Hmm, would it be too much for another man to come in wanting to become a woman (except keeping male equipment, possibly becoming a futanari with crazy mad science)?
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Shia

/There are no two cases the same ;), doctors know this well, hehe :)/

Chloe Milev

Name:  "Tiffany"
Role:  Patient
Personality:  Can be quiet and polite, but also "porn" mode, where she's open, exhibitionistic, and enthusiastic.  Having always been quiet and interested in more feminine things, "Tiffany" found herself drawn to a woman's role in activities.  She always wanted to be the desired one, to feel sexy and feminine, so she decided to go for it and become, at least outwardly, a woman.
Appearance:  "Tiffany" has been in the process of becoming a woman, having grown her dark brown hair out, and her body has grown a few curves, being otherwise lean.  She was fairly feminine before, and the process has made her only more convincing.  As she's progressed, she's taken to being more and more comfortable in feminine clothes; coming to the hospital for what she hopes to be her final transition, she wears a blouse, skirt, and stockings.
Sexuality:  Bisexual, preferring to be the bottom.  Though she can be more active if needed.  She's really defined her sexuality through porn, being the enthusiastic partner who enjoys giving a handjob, bj, titfuck, and facial, as well as most other activities.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Shia

Hey, Diablo, here's another patient for you! ;)

Diablo

ueah i saw.If anyone want me for doctor...PM me and post in thread. :)

Shia

...if anyone wants to play a patient against a patient char of mine /see my last post here/, PM me ;) hehe :)

Dexter Wiggles

Hey, I'm going to be opting out of this one. Good luck with the game.  :-)

On's and Off's
Introduction

TamaRose

Would someone be kind enough to link me to the RP itself?Thank you!

Angel Fire

Updating the list

Doctors/Nurses:
Dr. Raiga - Played by Wolfy4226

Staff Members:
Eleonora "Nora" Delacroix - Played by Shia

Patients:
"Tiffany" - Played by Chloe Milev - Room Undecided
Natsuye Rose Takahiro - Played by TamaRose - Room Undecided

Shia

Hi Folks,

I've modified and "escaped" Nora Delacroix and made a staff char from her, only much younger.
Hola! ;) /see below/

Our dear Angel,
please add her to your fine list, if it's possible - thank you so much :)

Name: Eleonora 'Nora' Delacroix
Single and looking.

Profession: she doesn't have any yet
/Secretly she's trying to write erotic stories./

Description:
Entering adulthood Nora is a really unic person, a true fighter as she's slowly but surely heading forward in life, despite the tragic accident less than three years ago in which she lost the complete lower part of her body. As that section doesn't count much in a receptionist's work, she applied and had been accepted wheelchair bound, as a new employee at the main entrance of patients ward.
Skillfull and smart, kind and still pretty she easily became a beloved member of the team... at least by the most part of that, as some female nurses are constantly making a fool of her behind her back. Of course she knows about it but there's nothing to do, she strengthens herself and smiles on...
Her face is beautiful, her figure is fragile, her hands are nicely manicured, her style of dressing is somewhat 'oldie' yet always elegantly feminine. Medium long reddish brown hair -naturally curly-, hazel eyes, pale skin with a few charming little freckles. She's really a sweet girl - her pain stays hidden behind her cheerful and kind attitude and the counter...

Role (tasks) in the hospital: newcomer receptionist in patients' ward
- charging in new patients, discharging the leaving ones, receiving calls, giving information etc.

Note:
She's a real virgin in her soul, unexperienced and even "naiv" in some ways, as even before her accident she didn't have the chance to become a woman. As by now she lost that chance forever she enjoys being close to those who can be close to the fire, to say so, listening to their stories, watching beautiful bodies. Deep in her heart she's hoping to find somebody who can love her in her current condition...

She's just got a driving licence and a car she can easily use as a gift from her family - that's all she can tell about her so called adult life beside her job in the VIP hospital, which is her first serious workplace. But she's quite an optimistic one, or at least trying to stay so.
Good friends with doctor Elisabeth 'Beth' Beauford.

Her starting scene can be read here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51705.msg2424289#new

Angel Fire

it is very possible.  The list has been updated to change Nora from a Patient to a staff member.  ;)

Shia

Shia

Hey anybody :),

Soon Chloe Milev's char is gonna need a doctor - at the moment she's standing at the receptionist's desk, checking in...
;)

Shia

/Knock-knock, we need a doctor! ;) hehe :)/

Kate

does Tiffany have any preference for a doctor ?

Chloe Milev

Probably Dr. Arshessandra Vres, but she'll take what she can get.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Jacklovestoroleplay3679

Sign me up!

Name: Ethan Roethke
Role: Patient
Personality: Ethan is a swet, kind, loveable guy who is the heir to a big television network. His father willed it to him and he became the sole owner of the meduim sized affiliate to FOX. He is well off, but not snobbish or a bastard. He's just wanting to have fun and be a good sport, which is why he's at the hospital to begin with.
Appearance: He's a man of average height, a smidge taller than 6 feet, athletic, muscular body but enough fat to be cuddly, light brown hair that stops at the nape of his neck, deep, passionate blue eyes that resemble an ocean, his ocean of thoughts. light, fair skin, sexy smile, strong arms and legs, a set of abs and a strong, hairy chest.
Sexuality: Preferablly Straight but with his condition he would be open to anyone, but LOVES beautiful, busty nurses and doctors  ;)
"Do not listen to those who Judge and mock you and tell you 'you should open your mind up to other ideas', because they, themselves are closed minded themselves"

Jacklovestoroleplay3679

"Do not listen to those who Judge and mock you and tell you 'you should open your mind up to other ideas', because they, themselves are closed minded themselves"

Dizzi

I'm interested

Name: David Smith
Orientation: Straight
Role: Ptient
Personality: David is a spoiled rich kid and his brother, as a gift for his 18th birthday, sent him here to explore all of his fantasies and maybe be put in his place by a Dom doctor.

Appearance: Slkightly above average height, at about 6' 2" and, though he's not muscular, he is toned without a drop of fat on him.  He has bloinde, ear length, hair and green eyes.  He has light skin and perfect teeth.  he has a thin beard, almost invisible from the blonde colouring, and nearly no chest hair.

Biles

I want everyone to read my Absents thread in my signature for I will be gone for a few days.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Shia

Chloe Milev

I think I'm a bit too busy with life to break into this game, actually, so Tiffany can, I dunno, wander off, or just be in a back room with/as an NPC.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Shia

Dizzi's char David is waiting for a nurse or doctor at the reception ;) A promising case... :)))
*hugs*

"Nora"

Dizzi

pref. a dom, normal human, female doctor.  or a sweet nurse to get him started.  Either is good

Angel Fire

Quote from: Shia on November 11, 2009, 11:43:50 AM
Dizzi's char David is waiting for a nurse or doctor at the reception ;) A promising case... :)))
*hugs*

"Nora"

And so is Dani too... as I had posted a while back *hint hint*

Diablo

Quote from: Angel Fire on November 11, 2009, 05:03:20 PM
And so is Dani too... as I had posted a while back *hint hint*

Don't worry!Somene will please her soon  ;D

Spunky

Character Profile

Name: Dr. Helen Ermine, General Physician
Specialty: Respiratory conditions, breath control
Style: Dominating; switch
Height: 5'7"

A new addition to the medical team equally at ease with both males and females.

Kate

hey all I adore the theme but I am getting more involved in some things such that I have to bow out of this one - seems its going very well though :) have fun

Shia

We will, I think :)).
It was nice to have you on board - and I hope doctor Lay knows she can renew her contract anytime in the VIP Hospital ;).
*hugs*
Good luck for your adventures! :)

Angel Fire

I am soo sorry but I do not feel that this is the right place for me.  I am feeling very neglected here so... I am afraid that I will have to bow out of this thread.

It is a wonderful premise so I wish you all the best!

Angel

Shia

TamaRose

Since Diablo is banned would someone like to be my male doctor and master?

Biles

I"m back guys, can someone speed me up to what I missed so far? I had internet problems the moment I came back from my trip.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy