X-Men anyone? (F seeking M)

Started by LustBites, July 10, 2011, 01:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LustBites

So just like many of you out there, I simply adore the x-men concept.
The team, the enemy's, the twists and over all, conflicts.

Currently, I'm slightly obsessed with a particular plot, where a few new characters meet a few old ones.

QuoteImagine a mutant so powerful he can blow up the universe with his mind, but his powers are locked away. He doesn't know he has them and even without them, he easily overcomes everyone in the mansion. He is the strongest of the team and he will never stop before his goals are achieved.
Now, think about what can ruin this.

A woman. Beautiful, intelligent, and overall, deadly.
She enjoys toying with him and manipulating him as to the point she can could easily provoke anyone to do as she wish's.

He would have passed her by, but she would never allow that. Challenging his every move, this girl, an Omega leveled ice-water manipulate, gets him so deep, he will never get out. Well, at least that what she thinks, you see, our boy is not a pushover and he won't take shit from anyone. He can't stand her being the new hot shot, and he enjoys paying along with her more than he thinks.

Anyways, I'm looking for someone to play the guy. He should be strong, admirable, and should pretty much have the same powers as Jean Gray, maybe even stronger.
I want to explore the seductive, love-hate relationship between those two characters on both the twisted, competitive level and the hot, steamy sexual level.

So, is anyone up for a challenge?

Jet

Yes. If it means playing an X-men character with the powers of the Phoenix, then I am definitely in. Let me know details and when you want to start.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0