She is your new Mother..!! ( looking for a Male Rper. )

Started by rpgirl85, September 20, 2011, 03:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

The idea is basically about a college aged girl, her father and her best friend. Unknown to the girl, her father and her best friend had been in an affair for a while. It all comes to a cross road though when the best friend gets pregnant with the father's seed. The best way ahead they saw then was to let the truth out and marry each other. The scene will basically kick off from the day after their wedding.

Looking for someone to play the father's char. Preferably a frequent poster with the ability to play the char with flavors of a dominating personality.  The scene could either remain as light or go dark and gritty with elements like NC and EX getting involved. The other focus is the drama of the changing relationships between the three chars involved.

Roles
Father/Husband -Open
Daughter/Best Friend - Me
Best Friend/Step-Mother - scruz87

If interested, feel free to contact me or scruz87 to clarify any queries and iron out the details.

tsc

I'd be interested in playing the father.  I'm not sure how much you already have in mind about the father, but here are my ideas:

Name:  Carl (Same last name as the daughter, of course)
Actor:  Alan Rickman

Personality:  Very nice in public, Carl makes up for it at home.  It's not that he's nasty so much as it is that he's... used to having his way at home.  He's brought up <daughter> with a firm hand, but while he's been strict with her in the past, he's never been abusive, and what she remembers of his treatment of her mother wasn't either.  Of late, however, he's been noticing his daughter's newly-adult body... and indeed, part of how he came to be attracted to her friend was in sneaking peeks at the two of them as they'd use the pool, etc.

Ons and Offs:  See my ons and offs post.

If you do have any firm ideas about the father that any of this doesn't match up with, let me know and we can see if we can work it out.  Thanks!