An Ambassador's Charge (M/M, Exotic)[Open to ideas]

Started by Suiko, June 06, 2011, 06:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

An Ambassador's Charge.

This is a vague idea that I would love to explore with anyone who is interested, there's a lot of room to discuss how the story would go, how the kinks can vary; it's all to make, really.

Essentially, I want to try a roleplay in which the ambassador for a previous isolated country, must journey to other large settlements in an effort to finally breach the silence that has long existed between the various nations. Of course, not all are inhabited by mere humans and not all will be pleased to see the young male venturing into their homeland. I would play the ambassador, who would be the male to the left and I'm looking for anyone who would enjoy playing another character against him.

Like I said, I'm not looking for humans, other species that come to mind are mermaids, nagas, centaurs, minotaurs, but they're just some examples; I'd be happy to discuss any other species that you'd want to play.

The type of relationship is also entirely up to your interests, I'd prefer a more unpleasant vein to the story where the ambassador isn't welcome, but from this a forbidden love could easily blossom between the species, or simple torturing of an intruder, keeping him as a slave or bargaining tool... Or even just a love at first sight affair, anything can work with this idea.

Please PM me with your interest! I'm really craving this idea and I hope we can work something out.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Suiko

Merfolk are taken... Still craving the others, or any other monstrous species you can think of!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -