Older Sister/Younger Brother ideas [UN]

Started by traci80, September 16, 2008, 01:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

Hi!

a few ideas...[I can also play the brother in any of these]

a) The sister is working in a strip bar and turning tricks on the side. She's been on her own for almost a year now. Working the streets and being almost always high on pot has started to give her that fucked out look. A few years back she had been busy looking after her brother as mom was almost never around [no dad]. Now it's the brother turn to look after his big sister.

b)  The sister has moved out on her own. The younger brother lives at home with mom still in the trailer. Mom goes thru a lot of boyfriends. They're more a fuck than a boyfriend. The brother doesn't like mom's new guy. Not that that's anything unusual. The difference tho is that this one likes to grab his ass and with mom going out of town with her sister he doesn't be stuck at home with old free hands. He heads over to his sisters, hoping she will let him stay over for the weekend.

c) The sister is living out in LA and working as a super model. Mom gets caught selling crack and turning tricks. This time she's going to be gone for awhile. After grandma and an aunt and uncle didn't see too overjoyed to take her brother in she sent out a private plane to pick him up.

d) The brother and sister struggle to get by after leaving home and find a one room apartment

As I said I can play the brother in these. Or any of these can be m/m. In the first three it's possible to have a live in girlfriend also. I'm very flexible with any of these.

Rated [UN]

traci80

i don't know why b, c, and d are crossed out...but I am still interested in doing them.

Kai

I could be interested in D.... I'm needing new RPs.

Skilgannon

Hi,

I would love to give C a try if you are interested?

:)

Skil
What we do in life echoes in eternity...

RolePlayingGuy

I'm interested in some of the role plays - I also have some other brother/sister ideas if interested.  PM me.  Thanks.

Sherona

You will have to wait to see if your approved RoleplayingGuy before you can request/discuss Adult RP's or get PM's. THankees :)

Rookiebatman

I like this idea.  If I get approved, I would be most interested in C especially, but any of them, really.