ISS Angel (Sci-Fi, NC-Exotic)

Started by ivygrowth, November 30, 2011, 09:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivygrowth

This is the command structure I came up with, if anyone has an issue with it let me know.  We still have openings for a few more characters, so if you're interested please post. :-)

Captain:  Major Tanya Iranova (NPC)
Lieutenant: Open
Sergeant: Jill Lavender
Sergeant: Jillian Ashfeld
Corporal: Jane Carmine
Corporal: Alexis Cantrell

As the cabins are shared two to a room, Jill and Jillian will share one cabin, Jane and Alexis the other.  However I will describe the cabins and the rest of the ship later, for now, if you have a character done (and are part of the crew ;) ), please your character arriving in this thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=125832.0

For now this is just an introduction, a chance to show off your character, chat with others, etc.

GypsyBook

I almost have my character done. I'll PM it to you when I do.

Flying Tengu

Gosh, I think I might want to give this a try.  Space is nice, after all.

Name:
Eliza Saffron
Sexuality:
Mostly straight
Nationality:
American
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Eliza stands slightly tall for a woman, at 5'9".  She has long, dark-blonde hair, slightly tousled in appearance, with a tendency to drift down along her cheekbones, almost covering her large green eyes.  She has a refined, almost statuesque beauty, with a pale, sculpted face. long legs, and slender body.  She is also unmistakeably female, with gently curvy hips and backside, and full breasts, each more than a handful in size.  In her off hours, she usually wears green fatigue pants and a lightweight brown army jacket over a white tank top, cut low enough to reveal some of her generous cleavage.  On duty, she will wear her sniping suit: a skintight lightly armored bodysuit with reactive camo, as well as her headband mounted rangefinder and imager, covering her left eye with a small, red, transparent screen.
Personality:
Besides her dry wit, Eliza is quiet, reserved almost to the point of being withdrawn.  While she will often give a cool smile, she rarely gives a warm one.  And while she may sometimes display mild irritation, no one has ever seen her truly upset or angry.
Expertise:
Small firearms, especially sniping.
Skill 1:
Stealth and scouting.
Skill 2:
Small-unit tactics.
Equipment:
Heavily modified AM-2100 sniper rifle with variable zoom, IR imager, extended magazine.
Sniping suit with reactive camo (can change to match surrounding environment).
Headband mounted rangefinder and imager (links to her rifle).
Light AM-201 SMG.
Background:
The Saffron family had been crazy about the military for generations.  Eliza was no different.  Alas, the Saffron family was also strongly patriarchal.  While her three brothers' military enthusiasm was encouraged, Eliza's various older relatives all tried to do their best to discourage her involvement.  Only one of her older brothers refrained from teasing her; he was the one who taught her how to shoot.  It was this early teasing that gave her the calm reserve that she still carries.

At the age of 18, against her parents wishes, she enlisted in the military.  For the first time in her life, her skills were recognized and appreciated, instead of discouraged and mocked.  Eliza was given advanced training, provided with the best weaponry, and placed into a special unit.

When she was 20, the Second Colony wars began.  While each of her brothers also took part in the war, each also coming back alive, Eliza was the only one to receive a medal.  Awarded for conspicuous valliantry, Eliza had held a position by herself for 18 hours against several enemy squads, keeping them pinned, protecting two of her wounded squadmates.  Returning home after the war at the age of 22, her four year tour of duty finished, she found that her family would still not accept her as a soldier.  Disgusted, she jumped at the chance to reinlist for space duty, travelling far away from her family.
Player Desires:
Forced seduction NC scenes (don't, stop, don't stop!), especially involving breasts.
Player Limits:
EX style scenes, heavy pain, toilet play.

AndyZ

Since nobody's taken the Lieutenant yet, I'll shoot for that.  The Lieutenant is second in command, like the first officer, right?

Name: Lieutenant Samantha Donners
Sexuality: Bisexual, prefers females
Nationality: The Io Colony
Appearance: When not in uniform, Samantha can often be found in some of the latest fashions, dabbling between the elegant formalwear of the 17th century all the way to the skinsuits that leave no inch of curve or form to the imagination.  By contrast, when in uniform or about to go on a mission, she ties her hair back in a ponytail and makes sure her trusty Plazgun is holstered on her hip.
Personality: Although the necessities of leadership require her to maintain a serenely cool composure, her true personality is anything but.  The Terran Academy taught her to maintain a facade of being collected even when she might be screaming and dying inside, leaving a number of tiny mental scars in the process.  Only when she's on shore leave does she let her true personality show through, what used to be kind and happy-go-lucky, but is slowly molding into the same stern steel as her training has turned her into.
Expertise: Command.  She knows the capabilities of everyone on the ship and who is capable of what, which makes it easier to organize an away team or take over if the Captain is incapacitated.
Skill 1: Technological aptitude.  During her off time, Samantha can often be found tinkering with inventions, making minor adjustments and testing them out under safe situations.  She originally wanted to be an inventor, but after the advent of artificial intelligence, her parents insisted that she aim towards a command role.
Skill 2: Plazgun training.  The plasma pistol she most often leaves holstered at her hip has gotten her out of a number of jams.  Although most Plazguns function with each pull of the trigger, her modifications have allowed her to "cook" a shot by holding down the trigger for a full second or two, building up energy and firing a stronger shot at the expense of several charges.  Since most plasma pistols hold several hundred charges per battery, however, the extra ammunition use hasn't been a problem.
Equipment: Subdermal communicator, scanner bracelet attached to arm of uniform, modified personal shield: while most force fields can withstand a certain amount of force before simply collapsing, her modifications allow the shield to create a buffeting force in a manner similar to the "bulletproof" vests of the 20th century.  Energy that overwhelms the containing force of the shield is modified into kinetic force, not unlike being struck with a battering ram.  Although painful, it's preferable to being hit with an unmodified laser.  The cost of the modification is that it's not quite as strong as conventional personal shields.
Background: Ever since Samantha first remembers staring up into the sky on the Io colony, she wanted to explore the stars.  She's always had a talent for learning, understanding the various pieces of a problem and how to apply the solution, for at least as long as she can remember.  Her parents saw a potential within her that she either failed to notice or was too afraid to see, and once she was old enough to enter the Terran Academy, they agreed to send her only if she went in to study command and strive to become the captain of a spaceship.  It was a little devastating, an argument that lasted for weeks, but eventually she came to realize that her dreams of visiting the stars just couldn't be properly implemented by inventions.  In the modern day, she has few regrets about such a decision, but every once in a while, she chats with the computer about possible modifications to devices and wonders about what could have been.
Player Desires/Limits: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102977.0
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Ghostraven

Hello,
If your still looking for characters I can have one up later tonight. I was thinking along the lines of computers/hacking.

TTYL

Ghostraven

ivygrowth

I would be willing to take a couple more characters Ghostraven.

Looks good Flying Tengu and Andyz

Lieutenant: Samantha Donners
Sergeant: Jill Lavender
Sergeant: Jillian Ashfeld
Corporal: Jane Carmine
Corporal: Alexis Cantrell
Corporal: Eliza Saffron

Ghostraven

Ok here's what I have. Let me know if I have to change anything, I'll add more background too.
If everything is ok I'll work on a post for the IC thread.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Name: Miyako Tania Yagami
Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.74 m)
Weight: 129.8 lbs (59 kg)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Sexuality: bisexual
Nationality: Japanese; Mars, Olympus Mons colony
Appearance:

Personality:
Miyako is a bit of a tomboy, and despite what most people expect from someone that spends vast amounts of time in virtual space she is outgoing, loud, and boisterous in person and generally overconfident of her abilities. While this is usually not an issue in the virtual world, where her abilities are amazing, it makes her often take excessive risks in the real world as she apparently forgets that there is no reset button. Because of her sometimes reckless behavior she has become a bit of a danger junky and sometimes seems to go out of her way to find danger. She has a passion for ice cream, heavy weapons, and bleeding edge tech particularly computers, mecha and war-tech.
Expertise: Computer operations/hacking/programming
Skill 1: Electronic and Cyber Warfare; ECM/ECCM
Skill 2: War-tech; Weapons, Mecha and in general fast things that go Boom
Equipment:
Genetic and Cybernetic enhancements that allow her to interface directly with computers. her eyes are artificial and her nervous system is laced with nano wires and machines that let her operate as a living computer interface. she usually wears a Cyber-Net suit that is basically a worn computer network with multiple processors and terabytes of data storage (what she's wearing in the pic). It's designed to interface with all known computer systems and is capable of being adapting to anything unknown.
Light power armor for off ship operations the suit is designed for electronic and cyber warfare over front line combat. Though it is armed with a microwave jammer and EMP beam in addition to contact tazers built into the suits knuckles. it is intended to use modified standard personal weapons for standard offensive operations.
Standard ISS issue sidearm and gear.
Various data disks, pads, skill softs, sim chips.
Background:
Miyako, 19, was born November 27, 2096 on Mars. She is a L3-type genetic upgrade, with extensive nano-machine enhancements and cyberware. She has short black hair with large bangs, green eyes (her eyes are artificial and she often changes the color), is 174 cm tall and weighs 59 kg.
Her parents were in the military and she followed their lead enrolling in the academy at 15. She had graduated college when she was 14. She completed the basic training 3 years later with top marks in computer operations, cyber warfare, and ECM/ECCM. She volunteered for the Direct Neural Interface cyber enhancement program when she was 18 she received her posting one year later; assigned to the ISS Angel.

Player Desires: Exciting adventures and encounters with the exotic aliens of the universe

Player Limits: Mutilation, Scat, Vore, Gore, Death.

ivygrowth

Looks good Ghostraven, please post your character's introduction in the main thread when you can. :-)

Lieutenant: Samantha Donners (Command)
Sergeant: Jill Lavender (Close Combat)
Sergeant: Jillian Ashfeld (Mechanic)
Corporal: Jane Carmine (Pilot)
Corporal: Alexis Cantrell (Demolitions)
Corporal: Eliza Saffron (Small Arms)
Corporal: Miyako Tania Yagami (Computers)

1SAZ

Name: Fiona O'Connell
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning towards lesbian
Nationality: Irish; Titan Colony; Saturn
Appearance:
Personality: Fiona is the cheerful sort, seemingly always with a smile on her face and a laugh hanging on her tongue. She has a bit of a fire in her that burns as red as her hair, known to be a flirt amongst the crew and a few colonies. She is always happy to listen to a crew member's problems and provide a solution to the best of her abilities. While she doesn't anger easily, her anger can be fierce. Fiona is also not easily pushed around, more than happy to voice her opinion or concerns whether asked to or not.
Expertise: Medical treatment: Fiona has a PhD in medicine, being noted as for her skill in unconventional treatments.
Skill 1: Pulse Weapon training: Fiona has training in Pulse weapons designed by the United Kingdom's military researchers for ship-born combat. The weapons are considered more safe on a ship due to the reduced chance the pulse will pierce the ship's hull.
Skill 2: Pressure Points: Fiona has an extensive knowledge of the human nervous system, which has given her the ability to instill a number of different sensations from the simplest touch.
Equipment: A fully stocked medical kit, pulse pistol, glasses, medical handheld computer with a listing of medicinal plants
Background: Fiona's life was dedicated to the path she's on now since the day she was born. Her parents had always dreamed of having a successful doctor for a child, and so they went about doing so by giving their daughter the best schooling money could buy. Her life was always one of diligent work and little fun until Fiona graduated med-school. As soon as her diploma was in hand, Fiona set about having as much fun as she could to make up for the lack of it in her childhood. Of course, it didn't help that Fi's idea of fun was anything that her parents considered "improper" for a young woman such as herself. Fiona's wild streak ended almost as abruptly as it started when she was arrested for public indecency on Io. Given the option of asking her parents for the money to pay off her fine or to find a job that would pay for it, Fiona chose the latter. Joining up on the ISS Angel as their medical officer, it didn't take long for Fi to pay off the debt she owed, but also found that she loved the job for more than just the escape from her parent's gaze. It gave her a home and a chance to be her own woman, a chance she wouldn't easily pass up.
Player Desires: Light romance to bondage, maybe some NC (depending on my mood)
Player Limits: No toilet play or vore.

ivygrowth

Looks good 1SAZ, please post your character's introduction in the main thread when you can. :-)

Lieutenant: Samantha Donners (Command)
Sergeant: Jill Lavender (Close Combat)
Sergeant: Jillian Ashfeld (Mechanic)
Corporal: Jane Carmine (Pilot)
Corporal: Alexis Cantrell (Demolitions)
Corporal: Eliza Saffron (Small Arms)
Corporal: Miyako Tania Yagami (Computers)
Corporal: Fiona O'Connell (Medic)

Once Ghostraven, SargentToughie, and 1SAZ have posted, I'll get the briefing started.

ivygrowth

It is a bit rushed and incomplete, I will try to complete it tomorrow, but the OOC thread is now up here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=125886.0

It contains a list of characters (I am debating whether or not to include the antagonists), and will contain information on the ship.  Feel free to post there for OOC chatter, and any suggestions or ideas you may have.