A Brave New (Rapacious) World [Pathfinder Homebrew Interest check] (to the 15th)

Started by RobyntheWitch, December 12, 2017, 09:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 13, 2017, 09:35:27 PM
Likely gave him a pardon and said for the good of the kingdom he will go and help make a colony and defend it. He would be forced to take it or immediate execution.

Great!  Thanks, Robyn.  I will include that in my background.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on December 13, 2017, 09:41:49 PM
Great!  Thanks, Robyn.  I will include that in my background.

Of course! I want to work with you to make this enjoyable on both sides!

Muse

Healer? 

Paladin checking in.  I'll help with that as I can! 

"My sister is good with hers and stiches, too." 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Arcanist

I love to see all this enthusiasm especially from this good bunch. This is going to be great!

Can't wait to meet you sisters.

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Muse on December 13, 2017, 09:59:31 PM
Healer? 

Paladin checking in.  I'll help with that as I can! 

"My sister is good with hers and stiches, too."

Dedicated healer sweetie, but I love the enthusiasm!

kingmaster1

I hope everyone's prepared ta get ya butt smacked by a saucy halfling!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 13, 2017, 10:22:33 PM
I hope everyone's prepared ta get ya butt smacked by a saucy halfling!

I am prepared for much more than that.  Also, ditto.  Prepare to be objectified!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

kingmaster1

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on December 13, 2017, 11:03:42 PM
I am prepared for much more than that.  Also, ditto.  Prepare to be objectified!

Objectified Females oh no! ... Its life for us. Though the power that can be held because of that, well now!

Thorne

Hrrmn. Well, if no one's pitched a character that can do dedicated healing, I've got a witch in the folder that might fit in.

There a limit to archetypes, or do I just have to tell you where I got it?
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Thorne on December 13, 2017, 11:43:20 PM
Hrrmn. Well, if no one's pitched a character that can do dedicated healing, I've got a witch in the folder that might fit in.

Tell me where and I will see.

Thorne

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 13, 2017, 11:56:52 PM
Tell me where and I will see.

The seducer archetype, out of Legacy of the First World. I might, for gits and shiggles and because it doesn't interfere with anything, stack Hex Channeler on there too; that's in the Advanced Class Guide.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

eBadger

*When you see a group forming and you desperately want to be a recurring villain*

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: eBadger on December 14, 2017, 12:54:55 AM
*When you see a group forming and you desperately want to be a recurring villain*

*Sends a PM to Senpai*

Quote from: Thorne on December 14, 2017, 12:53:55 AM
The seducer archetype, out of Legacy of the First World. I might, for gits and shiggles and because it doesn't interfere with anything, stack Hex Channeler on there too; that's in the Advanced Class Guide.

That sounds very intriguing!!

Thorne

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Chulanowa

Quote from: Thorne on December 13, 2017, 11:43:20 PM

I was actually working on that heal role  :P That said I can definitely see space for an int-based arcane caster. i mean someone has to have some knowledge skills, right?

edit: Just remembered that we're looking at a homebrew pantheon, so, back to the drawing board for me, lol. Still eyeballing Druid / Shaman, but the Caydenite heal-puncher is no more, alack and alas!

Arcanist

Well, other than knowledge arcane and nature. I am useless with other knowledge rolls. Drawback - unlearned

Arcanist

Yes! Finally finished my character.

Open to any linkages/relationships to other player characters before we start. Always up for more storyline.

Chulanowa

On reflection, I think my current games, and a few planned for the future have heaped my plate pretty high as is, so i'm going to go ahead and bow out of this'un. have fun guys!

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 14, 2017, 03:28:42 AM
On reflection, I think my current games, and a few planned for the future have heaped my plate pretty high as is, so i'm going to go ahead and bow out of this'un. have fun guys!

Sad to hear it, but I understand

Ixy

Quote from: Arcanist on December 14, 2017, 02:17:35 AM
Yes! Finally finished my character.

Open to any linkages/relationships to other player characters before we start. Always up for more storyline.
I like the concept, and it's interesting that she seems to be kind of sheltered so far, although trained...I think it'd make sense for her to have had opportunity to meet basically any of the group as the game starts, just based on what we've seen so far... Just all gotta keep our fingers crossed as to who that will be :)

Arcanist

Quote from: Ixy on December 14, 2017, 06:12:50 AM
I like the concept, and it's interesting that she seems to be kind of sheltered so far, although trained...I think it'd make sense for her to have had opportunity to meet basically any of the group as the game starts, just based on what we've seen so far... Just all gotta keep our fingers crossed as to who that will be :)

Yes...hahaha...

Well she has had exposure to a Druid and a few small villages and towns...besides they smell....

Zaer Darkwail

Thorgrim Goldhammer
Class: 1st level Dwarf Cleric

Ability Scores:
Strength:      16          Dexterity:    10
Constitution: 16          Intelligence: 15
Wisdom:       16          Charisma:    6

Misc. Information:
AC:  19 | Touch 10 | Flat-Footed 18
Hit Points:      11          CMB/CMD:    +3/13 (+4 vs trip&bull rush)
Initiative:      +0           Speed:         20
Attack:          +3 Melee
                    +0 Ranged

Light Hammer (ATK +0 | DAM 1d4+3 | Crit x2 | Range 20 ft. | Ammo 2)

Warhammer (ATK +3 | DAM 1d8+3 | Crit x3 )

Skills:
Appraise:               +2    Craft: Alchemy  +8     Craft (weapons): +8   
Craft (armor):        +8    Diplomacy         -2      Heal:                   +3   
Intimidate:             +3   Know (Arc):      +2     Know (His):         +2   
Know (Nob):           +2  Know (Pla):      +2     Know (Rel):          +2   
Perception:            +8   Linquistic         +2      Profession (Bre) +9   
Profession (Miner)  +9   Sense Motive: +3      Spellcraft            +2

Saving Throws:
Fortitude Save: +5 Reflex Save: +0 Will Save: +5
= +2 bonus vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.

Spells: 0: 3 | 1+1 |
Prepared:
Cantrips: Purify Food and Drink, Spark
1st: Animate Rope (D), Bless

Cleric (Crusader Forgemaster) Special Abilities
Level 1: Domain (Artifice), Steel Spells, Divine Smith, Runeforger (Ancient Splendor), Bonus Feat, Diminished Spellcasting

Racial Traits: Dwarf
Ability Score: +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, and –2 Charisma.
Base Speed: (Slow and Steady) Dwarves have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
Hardy: Dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
Stability: Dwarves gain a +4 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
Craftsman: Dwarves with this racial trait receive a +2 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks related to metal or stone.
Stonecunning: Dwarves gain a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
Darkvision: Dwarves can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
Lasting Grudge: Dwarves are notorious for their long-lasting grudges. Those who live up to this racial reputation gain a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against any individual creature that has attacked them 1 day ago or longer.
Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.

Feats:
Brewmaster: You gain a +2 bonus on Craft (alchemy) and Profession (brewer) checks, and you add +1 to the DC of any ingested poison you create.
Armor Proficiency, Heavy: Able wear heavy armors

Traits:
Zest for Battle (race): Whenever you gain morale bonus to weapon attack rolls, gain +1 trait bonus to weapon damage rolls.
Eyes and Ears of the City (religion): You gain a +1 trait bonus on Perception checks, and Perception is always a class skill for you.
Omen (faith): You gain a +1 trait bonus on Intimidate checks, and Intimidate is always a class skill for you. Once per day, you may attempt to demoralize an opponent as a swift action.

Drawbacks:
Alcholic (hedonistic): When go by a day without spending/drinking 10gp in value on alcohol, need roll fort save DC 20 or be fatiqued 4 hours next day.

Description:
Height:  4'2                   Weight:      210 lbs
Hair:      Red                  Eyes:          Grey
Skin:      Fair
Languages Spoken: Common, Dwarven, Goblin, Giant

Equipment: 234
Traveler's Outfit;
Splint Mail
Heavy Steel Shield
Warhammer
2xLight Hammers
Kit (Backpack, containing:  belt-Pouch, blanket, 50 ft. hemp rope, soap, 10x torches, 5x trail rations, and a waterskin)

Background:

Thorgrim Goldhammer was born under omenous signs, his father's anvil cracked and shattered when he was born and it was viewed as bad omen. He lived under constant scrutinity for for possible future 'disaster', judged so by birth by cleric of Austri, to prove himself more than just his prophesified destiny he eagerly took into studies of warrior and more so yearned to become a cleric of the very deity which judged him! However despite his efforts, he was always viewed as potential cause of disaster despite his was able to wield divine magic of the god.

Because of this silent judgement he resorter to drinking to solve his problems and becoming a drunkard, alcholist. he did his duties as told (even if in hangover) but he became more free spirits, reckless and bit rebel for the city of his birth. When the news about new land arrived to dwarven holds, the local priests then found excellent way get rid of their 'future doom' and local troublemaker by giving him the 'honors' to work as presentative of his hold in form of expedittion to new lands and create dwarven settlement in there. Send along with him other unwanted and undesirables (or those simply bold and foolish) with him. Ignorant of the stares and looks he accepted the honor and prepared for the long voyage ahead by taking much ale as he could get hands on before departure and then ride to human city and book himself and dwarven kin on ships which will sail over the oceans.

RobyntheWitch

Thorne

Not sure what the hiccup was, but it's fixed; sheet now has an image. My inbox is open, if there are questions...

I didn't really design this one to be a combat monster; not that I expect her to talk her way out of many fights, but... heh. She will try.

Elise
Sheet

Female human witch (hex channeler, seducer) 1 (Pathfinder Player Companion: Legacy of the First World 16, Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 132, Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide 65)
LN Medium humanoid (human)
Init +4; Senses Perception +4

--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex)
hp 6 (1d6)
Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3; -1 penalty vs. fear spells and effects

--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee dagger +1 (1d4+1/19-20) or
. . spear +1 (1d8+1/×3)
Ranged light crossbow +2 (1d8/19-20)
Special Attacks fey charm
Witch (Hex Channeler, Seducer) Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +4)
. . 1st—mage armor, summon monster I
. . 0 (at will)—detect magic, grasp, stabilize
. . Patron Enchantment
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 13, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 16
Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Feats Alertness, Persuasive, Prodigy[UM]
Traits caretaker, charming, reactionary
Skills Bluff +6 (+7 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Craft (alchemy) +9, Diplomacy +6 (+7 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Heal +6, Intimidate +5, Perception +4, Perform (sing) +6, Profession (cook) +5, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +7
Languages Common, Dwarven, Elven, Orc
SQ otherworldly allure, secret shame, witch's familiar (viper named Noodle)

Combat Gear: blunted bolts (10), crossbow bolts (10), dagger, light crossbow, spear.
Carried: hip flask[UE], masterwork backpack[APG], spell component pouch,  waterskin.
Pack: alchemist's fire (2), bedroll, candle (10), ink, inkpen, mess kit[UE], mirror, pot, soap, torch (5), trail rations (5), twine (50')[APG.
Belt Pouch: chalk (10), flint and steel, 4 gp, 5 cp.

--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Charm +1 (3 rounds, DC 14) (Su) Improve attitude of humanoid or animal in 30 ft. by 1 step(s).
Empathic Link with Familiar (Su) You have an empathic link with your Arcane Familiar.
Familiar Bonus: +3 to Bluff checks You gain the Alertness feat while your familiar is within arm's reach.
Fey Charm (Su) Gain charm hex with DC increased by your relation to target.
Otherworldly Allure User Cha instead of Int for witch class features.
Prodigy (Craft [alchemy], Perform [sing]) Gain a +2 bonus on two Craft, Perform, or Profession skills.
Secret Shame -1 to save vs. fear effects and to DC to demoralize you. If immune to fear, lose imm but no penalties.
Share Spells with Familiar Can cast spells with a target of "You" on the familiar with a range of touch.
Witch's Familiar (Ex) Gain the services of a special familiar that stores spells.
--------------------
Background:
The trouble with being the witch's daughter is living with your mother's reputation. Even if it's a good one, people make assumptions.

Elise has learned to use those assumptions, and the rest of them. Like it or not, people see what they see, they know what they (think they) know. She wasn't the prettiest, the smartest or the quickest; but when it came right down to it, when she asked, people did things for her; she learned that knack quickly.
Maturing into an attractive woman has made that easier, but there is still that clinging stain that Elise eventually left home to get away from. She's not sure if it follows her, or if she's more like her mother than she ever wanted to believe....

--------------------

Noodle (viper familiar)
Noodle      CR –
Viper (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 133)
N Tiny magical beast (animal)
Init +3; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +9
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 14 (+3 Dex, +2 natural, +2 size)
hp 3 (1d8-1)
Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3
Defensive Abilities improved evasion
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 20 ft., climb 20 ft., swim 20 ft.
Melee bite +5 (1d2-3 plus poison)
Space 2 ft.; Reach 0 ft.
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 4, Dex 17, Con 8, Int 6, Wis 13, Cha 2
Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 8 (can't be tripped)
Feats Weapon Finesse
Skills Acrobatics +3 (-1 to jump), Climb +11, Diplomacy -3, Heal +2, Perception +9, Spellcraft -1, Stealth +15, Swim +11; Racial Modifiers +4 Perception, +4 Stealth
SQ empathic link, poison
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Climb (20 feet) You have a Climb speed.
Empathic Link (Su) You have an empathic link with your master.
Improved Evasion (Ex) No damage on successful reflex save; half on failed save.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.
Poison (DC 9) Viper Poison: Bite—injury; save Fort DC 9; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d2 Con; cure 1 save. The save DC is Constitution-based.
Scent (Ex) Detect opponents within 15+ ft. by sense of smell.
Share Spells Spells with a target of "You" can be delivered by a familiar with a range of touch.
Swim (20 feet) You have a Swim speed.

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies