Ignore list?

Started by Sao, April 11, 2012, 09:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sao

I've played a game with a roleplayer before, but our writing style didn't match so we stopped. There was no problem or issue, just we weren't enjoy playing with each other. I saw his requesting thread and had pm-ed him a moment ago, he has changed his avatar so I didn't recognize him and it seemed he didn't remember me either. Only after a couples message that I realized him.

(This also happened before, but it was my partner that contacted me.)

So, to avoid that happens again, I added him to my ignore list. I guess it would stop him from pm me, but I think I'm still be able to pm him. Is there anyway to stop contacting from both side? I don't need to block him from contacting me actually, I just need a little reminder that we have tried to play but it didn't go well.

Oniya

If you have him on your Ignore list, you'll be able to see that you're ignoring him when you pull up his request threads, just as with any other post he might make.  (It gives you the message 'You are ignoring this user.' with a link that you can click if you want to read the post anyways.)  Would this not be enough of a reminder?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sao

Oh, thanks. I didn't try to read his thread again, I check his profile and there was nothing, and still nothing when I tried to send a pm; so I thought it just blocked from his side.  :-[

Oniya

Oh, it does block him from sending you a PM (I believe he gets a message that 'This user has blocked PMs' or something similar) - I just wasn't sure what other situations might prompt you to randomly send him a PM.  :-)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17