May-December romance (F looking for M | M looking for female)

Started by Becca, February 13, 2019, 03:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

I'm currently interested in exploring a May to December kind of romance in a modern setting. I'd like to dwell deep into their relationship, its tabboo nature, how it begins and grows from that point, the hearsay and opinions of her family, his and their friends.

Their initial relationship could be everything from patron and waitress, mentor and mentee, psychologist and patient, or if someone is willing/tempted to try a more messed-up relationship, even new step-father and his step-daughter.

I'd like the age difference to be big: Her being around 18-24 and him 45-55.

Other contrasts could come into play: wealthy-low class, tall-petite, etc. Their personalities could display stark differences between one another, but that remains to be discussed. I like the idea of toying with the contrasts, so I wouldn't be opposed to him being the one who's working class and the younger girl be wealthy. He could even be her bodyguard if the right story came along.

I'm most interested in playing the female character in this rpg, but willing to discuss playing the older, male character for the right partner.

If anyone is interested, please do not post in this thread, send me a PM instead.

Becca

Becca

Giving this a bump!

I'd say I'm now equally interested in playing the female and male roles, so I'd love to hear from both Lords and Ladies!

A few potential face claims to get the plotbunnies hopping: