O/O
[/td]
   [td]F-LIST
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Juggtacular

Quote from: LewdAdmiral on October 31, 2016, 05:09:28 PM
Still waiting on the GM to approve my Character.

You ain't just whistlin' dixie. -waits with-

Mac84

Hmmm, just a brief glance over, and I have a character brewing slowly in my mind.

Like Jessica, another student from the States as a Foreign exchange student. He will be a Normal.

Someone that is heavy set (to offset all the Pretty faces games normally have)
Maybe someone like this:

Though to be honest, I would like to find someone Heavy/Rotund but still muscular as he works on engines, and the likes for fun.

Hobbies: Mechanics, likes to work on his motorcycle (1981 Harley-Davidson FLH)

FarFetched

*waves at mac!*

Edit: As far as I've can tell, Aiden has been going through some IRL stuff, and hasn't had a lot of time to go over everyone's apps and whatnot! Hopefully things will be looking up for him soon!

Cassandra LeMay

Mac, have you considered making him half-American, half-Japanese? Might leave all the doors open without necessitating him being an exchange student.
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Mac84

Quote from: FarFetched on November 03, 2016, 03:25:52 PM
*waves at mac!*

Edit: As far as I've can tell, Aiden has been going through some IRL stuff, and hasn't had a lot of time to go over everyone's apps and whatnot! Hopefully things will be looking up for him soon!

Hey Farfetched, how ya doing!?

Quote from: Cassandra LeMay on November 03, 2016, 03:49:13 PM
Mac, have you considered making him half-American, half-Japanese? Might leave all the doors open without necessitating him being an exchange student.

that is an interesting thought, and I may consider it. Though there is a specific region of the US he would be coming from, and would help facilitate his Nick name that I've blatantly stolen from the MSG: IBO series I took that particular picture from, Biscuit

But I'm still ironing out details, and considering the game.

Juggtacular

Mac84

Quote from: Juggtacular on November 03, 2016, 04:12:01 PM
OH GOD!!! BISCUIT WHY!?!?!  :'( :'( :'(

I say it was an inside Job! Orga, and Mika planned Biscuit's demise as he was getting more love from the fan base than the show's hero, Mika. Whom had the emotional range of a teaspoon.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Mac84 on November 03, 2016, 08:51:35 PM
I say it was an inside Job! Orga, and Mika planned Biscuit's demise as he was getting more love from the fan base than the show's hero, Mika. Whom had the emotional range of a teaspoon.

Yet, despite that he has without trying, managed to create a harem of Atra and Kudelia Aina Bernstein(it's like "A Tribe called Quest", you gotta say the whole thing), based off the Turbines guy having a harem.

Mac84

Quote from: Juggtacular on November 03, 2016, 09:19:53 PM
Yet, despite that he has without trying, managed to create a harem of Atra and Kudelia Aina Bernstein(it's like "A Tribe called Quest", you gotta say the whole thing), based off the Turbines guy having a harem.

Which is another thing I don't like about IBO. That is a flaw in Kudelia's Character design. Not her personality, but her design. She basically falls in love with Mika at first sight/desires his approval without anything to really base that adoration on. I guess that is the side affect of "Plot Armor", being irresistible to women.

as far as the Harem, I think that stems more from Atra wanting everyone to be happy, and seeing that a harem was a way for her, AND kudelia to have their cake, and lay with it too. Though I can understand the Head of the Turbines having a harem, he seems quite charismatic. Though I like the Dark skinned girl with the scar across her belly the most. ;D 

and just submitted my CS to Aiden for approval and will Join both Juggy, and Lewd in the "Waiting game"

Saria

Since there's a backlog of applications, I wonder if it would be okay to start some planning with LewdAdmiral, Juggtacular, and Mac84, with the understanding that anything is subject to change.
Saria is no longer on Elliquiy, and no longer available for games

FarFetched

Zaer Darkwail

*waves*

Is there by chance room still left in this game?

Cassandra LeMay

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 05, 2016, 02:23:00 PM
*waves*

Is there by chance room still left in this game?

That's up to AidenWhite. Given that he hasn't been around much lately, a day or two of patience may be required. You know how it is RL > RP.

Quote from: Saria on November 05, 2016, 02:11:14 PM
Since there's a backlog of applications, I wonder if it would be okay to start some planning with LewdAdmiral, Juggtacular, and Mac84, with the understanding that anything is subject to change.
It could be useful to know a few basics about the characters they have planned, if only if the are normal/abnormal and perhaps what year they are in. Maybe club interests too?
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Saria

Quote from: Cassandra LeMay on November 05, 2016, 03:01:12 PM
It could be useful to know a few basics about the characters they have planned, if only if the are normal/abnormal and perhaps what year they are in. Maybe club interests too?
Yeah, I didn't want to go so far as suggesting maybe posting the pending the character sheets in the thread because that was explicitly ruled out. On the other hand, given the current situation, posting the pending sheets here in addition to PMing them might make sense.

In any case: LewdAdmiral, Juggtacular, Mac84, and anyone else waiting, if you want to have character planning discussions, feel free to PM me!
Saria is no longer on Elliquiy, and no longer available for games

Inari

Aiden hasn't said he is not taking any more yet... so I would say unless he officially states it we are still taking people. :)

Mac84

I'm cool with planning, and showing off provisional CS. :D

Here is my character (WIP) Benjamin Rose Stewart. AKA: Biscuit!

Name: Benjamin Rose Stewart AKA: Biscuit

Year: Second

Sex: Male

Orientation: Hetero-Flexible (9/10 he'll go after women, but if a cute enough trap/TG/Femboy appears he may take an interest)

Appearance: Ben stands 5'11" tall with unruly brown hair, and green eyes. Weighs about 280. He has a spattering of freckles on his face, and tanned arms. His fashion sense is pretty much non-existent as as they usually get stained from mud, or oil. He generally wears old Grey/khaki BDU Pants tucked into boots with a pull over t-shirt of various Designs from Tractor companies, to Firearm manufacturers. A heavy surplus army field jacket, and cap are also parts of his regular attire. if a school uniform is required (I'm sure one is since this is a japanese School), He'll be wearing that too. 

Background: Benjamin Rose Stewart hails from a small rural town on the South Carolina, North Carolina border. It was literally a "One Stop light Town", and after 7pm that stop light is switched over to a caution light. So Ben has never ran across a powered human. Though that didn't mean he was completely sheltered from them as they were constantly making the news. Midway through High school, Benjamin started to get the urge to see what was outside his town, and to go further than the Beach that was merely 3 hours away. So he signed up for his school's Foreign Exchange Program in hopes to be sent to a school In another country though his hopes were slim as the program was for the tri-county area, and only had room, and money for Five students. Ben studied, and prepared himself for the myriad of tests, and interviews that he would have to endure in the selection process. Ben would be shocked to find out he was selected to go to a school in Japan by the name of Denai Academy. So the summer before he was to leave, he threw himself into learning Japanese as best as he could. Though he is still a bit dodgy.

Since Ben is heavy set, he has been given the moniker of "Biscuit" as in the South EVERY meal is served with some form of bread. Though ironically, Ben likes Cornbread the best. Though "Biscuit" rolls off the tongue easier. Though to be more specific, Ben loves his mother's Cornbread "Cake". A sweet form of yellow cornbread that is baked in an oven as opposed to fried in a pan. So before he was sent off to Japan, Ben was given the recipe, and several boxes of Yellow Cornbread mix from his mother so he could make it overseas.

There is one thing that Biscuit Treasures more than anything in the entire world. His 1981 Harley-Davidson FLH. He found it while helping Old man Jenkins clean out a barn on his property the summer of his freshman year. Jenkins had completely forgotten he had the bike, and agreed to let Biscuit have it in payment for cleaning out the barn instead of the 250 he was going to give the young man. The Bike didn't run at first, and needed new tires. So Ben spent the entire summer doing odd jobs around the town to get money to both by parts, and books on how to bring the aged motorcycle to life. His mother was naturally terrified that her son was riding a "Death Trap", but it was really the first thing Benjamin has really taken any interested in. So she reluctantly lets him have it. He would bring it along with him to Japan as he heard there was roads there that were fun to ride. Though the intense traffic of the major cities gives him pause. Back home, Ben always carried a AAA Road Atlas in his bike's saddle bag, but in Japan, his mother got him a smart phone that had GPS so her "Little Baby" wouldn't get lost.

Powers: N/A Biscuit does not have any powers. He is a Normal Boy.

Drawbacks: See Powers

Personality: Ben is a friendly outgoing person that has loyalty to his friends, and is always willing to help people in need. Though that doesn't mean he can't be serious if the situation requires it. He just prefers to avoid conflict. Some may call him lazy as he enjoys laying out in the sun, maybe with his head upon a beautiful woman's lap, but he would prefer the phase "Not in a hurry."

Club: Biscuit hasn't really thought about joining any clubs, It takes time away from working on his bike, or riding his bike. Though if there was a motor club, or he even gets the spark of an idea to form one. He would be very interested.

Ons: Older Women, Romance, Oral (receiving/Giving), Anal (Giving), Cuddles/Tactile contact, Kisses,  Traps (Though he won't admit it though), light bondage.

Offs: Bathroom Play, Humiliation, Bestiality, Pain,

FarFetched

Alright, I just got the green-light from Aiden!

To all Applicants: Please PM me your Character sheets for approval. I'll have them reviewed ASAP!

FarFetched

@Mac: Approved! Welcome to the game. Feel free to say hi in the OOC chat, or jump in wherever you'd like in our IC threads.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I work on my application. But I send PM regarding power what I had in mind (so I know do I need change my initial concept or discard it).

FarFetched

ShadowFox89

If you're still recruiting, I've got an idea for a guy (super strong, but his main power is just being goddamn tough) and a gal (Aiden might remember who, likes to fight with a spear and can absorb and redirect energy)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

FarFetched

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 10, 2016, 02:34:29 PM
If you're still recruiting, I've got an idea for a guy (super strong, but his main power is just being goddamn tough) and a gal (Aiden might remember who, likes to fight with a spear and can absorb and redirect energy)

We are indeed still recruiting, though you might have to figure out a good reason to sneak a spear onto a school campus! XD

ShadowFox89

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Vailen Ledaal
Year: Third
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Background: (Your character's history)
Power: Energy absorption; Vailen can absorb all types of energy, storing them in his body and converting it into potential energy. This can be used for bursts of super strength and super speed, as well as an increased reaction time and healing.
Drawback: His power relies entirely on having energy to absorb. He can't "cold start" in a fight, and if someone gets a good punch in on him before he can use his power, he can't do much to fight back.
Clubs Interested In: Not sure what clubs there are. Wrestling?

Finally getting a chance to work on this, will finish tomorrow and PM it in.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

Such awesome writers on this one and the kind of setting I like! I think I might join in! Just need to think on a character. XD

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton