The Signature Above me

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

Needs a collar, leash, and then many interesting things done to it.

O:)

Lady Annabelle

Makes me want to be a Geisha.  Or at least do a story.  Or maybe find a beautiful outfit.

Hmmmm.....Sooo pretty...

All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Oniya

Reminds me how carefully crafted words are timeless - from Elizabethan times to today.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Maeven

Reminds me of summertime as a kid in the mid eighties with the radio (an authentic Boom Box a la Breakin') on outside and playing in the pool. (The Genesis version of that song anyway...)
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Callista

Makes me think of a situation where I felt I had no control over the outcome. It was fated.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Tachi

A new way to think of Shakephere...>_>

Callista

No signature so I will use the words under your name;

makes me want to control your body
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Sweet Innocence

sounds like an invitation better left declined.
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Oniya

Looks like something I might make into a sampler - just for the odd looks it would get.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Doomsday

Only slightly less boring than mine.

ShrowdedPoet

Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Callista

Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

leelan

I like it, but needs some color :)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Callista

Very effective and practical besides being pretty.
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Sora

Makes me giggle. Shakespeare, you old pervert, you!  :P
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Callista

Sit! Stay!  Good Girl.... Hey it works!
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Sora

Sora's Spots

Callista

Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Sora

Sora's Spots

Sweet Innocence

promises a delightful entertainment
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

leelan

*nods at the signature but gets hypnotized by the beautiful red head on the left* duhhh...what was this for again?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

DarkAngel

Makes me want to watch the Ballet

Doomsday

DarkAngel

Snickers Beware Doom I might get you yet  >:)

ZK

Makes me want to pet the pixie for some reason. ^.^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."