Legend of Saffron Stronghold Reboot [Suite Owners Win!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 13, 2013, 04:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Persephone sat down at breakfast, disheartened by the fact that her other lover had been turned into a vampire. She looked at the faces of the remaining people, a few of which she knew she could trust.

"I have to ask... Trieste, why did you vote for Valerian before? You were the only person to not vote for Josi. Besides Ryven, bless his soul. I can't be the only one to find that suspicious, can I?" She inquired, looking the woman in the eyes.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

lisar

Listens to Persephone, nodding her head  "Not only for that, but there are other rumblings I have heard.  I'm also quite suspicious of Trieste"

Trieste

Because I thought Josi was too cute to be a vampire. ::)

You just have a grudge, persephone.

persephone325

Persephone narrowed her eyes at Trieste.

"Of course I'm holding a grudge. You had a hand in voting out Yugi! And now that I look at it, every person you've voted for in the lynching has been innocent!" She exclaimed, knowing full well where the woman held her allegiances. Persephone raised her eyebrows as she looked around at everyone, her eyes resting on the few people she knew she could trust.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Valerian

Val watched this exchange unhappily.  "She's right, Trieste.  You have made yourself look awfully suspicious these last few days."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Tharic

Tharic shakes his head slowly. I suppose we'll know tonight, but I personally think Trieste is far from innocent.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Trieste (5) - perse, lisar, Val, Tharic, Guy, Star
Perse (1) - Trie

Yet to Vote
James Moriarty
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Galactic Druid

Sorry to keep everyone waiting, October on is busy busy season for catering.

Trieste
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Starlequin

"Honestly, I don't understand why everyone keeps dying in the middle of the night. Breakfast isn't that terrifying," Starlequin quipped as he eyed the newest empty space. That its former occupant had turned out to be a bloodsucker did leave him slightly unnerved, especially considering how close he'd come to trusting Mr B in earlier days. Thankfully there were at least some left in the manor who were gracious enough to look out for even a naive idiot such as himself. Star glanced at Persephone and the others, nodding in agreement with their pronouncements.

"Quite right, too, I think. Normally I'm at least a bit uneasy with casting aspersions on those around me, particularly when our numbers start to dwindle. But at this point, I have rather little difficulty in imagining Trieste as one of the monsters that have been abusing our unwitting hospitality."
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

James Moriarty

Gosh.  Am I going to go with the crowd...  Trieste.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Trieste (7) - perse, lisar, Val, Tharic, Guy, Star, JM
Perse (1) - Trie

Last call for changes
Us against the world

Trieste

Quote from: Starlequin on October 04, 2013, 04:28:50 PM
"Honestly, I don't understand why everyone keeps dying in the middle of the night. Breakfast isn't that terrifying," Starlequin quipped as he eyed the newest empty space.

Try the crepes! ;D

Autumn Sativus

In similar fashion to her friends before her Trieste, as suspected, vanishes with a puff of smoke, just a small black bat left where she once stood. Another Vampire down. Unfortunately this also meant a new Estate Keeper must be elected. Before heading to bed the residents could drop their votes into the box.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Lisar
  • persephone325
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Valerian

Roles
  • Suite Ownerx2-3
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling

Please elect a new Estate Keeper. The voting will end in 48 hours or as soon as all votes are in.
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

James Moriarty

lisar

I think Persphone is an excellent choice. Smart and witty... sure to entertain!

Valerian

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

persephone325

"Really? Thank you everyone! What a surprise!" Persephone said, a bit of happiness in her voice. It was a mix between the trust her peers felt in her, and the fact that there was only one vampire left to find.

"Well, not that my vote matters much..." she began, as she randomly decided who she should vote for. "But, it appears I'm voting for Valerian!" She laughed softly, feeling in good spirits.
I don't know.

Starlequin

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Autumn Sativus

Well that's everyone. Congratulations Persephone, the new Estate Keeper. :-)

Time for the Residents to settle in for the night and prepare themselves.
Us against the world

lisar

Lisa looks around the room and wonders who among them will be able to sleep tonight  Good night everyone.  Stay Safe.

With that, she heads to her room and hopes those were not her last words to be spoken.

persephone325

"Thank you, Saffron. I hope to be able to put a stop to this once and for all." Persephone replied, before heading off to her room for the night.
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

The morning comes and with hopeful hearts the remaining few Residents gather at the breakfast table. Each one is hoping this will be the morning they can wake up and find that no one has died and they're finally safe from the threat. However, that is unfortunately not the case. Dear lisar does not find her way to the dining room this morning and she is found in a similar fashion to those before her. Just an innocent Suite Owner, taken from the world too soon. They must get to the bottom of this before it's too late... and time really is starting to run out.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • persephone325
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Valerian

Roles
  • Suite Ownerx1-2
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling

I would like to have this round end in 24 hours. Since we're only waiting for 6 votes. If you're online and sending PMs about the game, I won't wait for you. If you are offline, I'll wait unless there is a landslide majority.
Us against the world