Leather Family - Girls needed

Started by LimitlessNikkie, November 30, 2012, 08:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cami

No drama here, haha. I'm telling you to take my spot. Even without you two joining, this is a lot of time. Don't worry about it. I have another game to start GMing anyways.

LimitlessNikkie

Ok so lets get some things resolved since I'm back for the moment.

First you do not need to be in the sex shop to put up your intro post. You can be anywhere in San Fran doing whatever you please, getting ready to go to the club, going to work whatever. This is a sand box game in terms that you will be responsible for plotting out your own path. I would like this to be rather free form. You can check out a game I've been in Witch House for a better example. This will also give you an idea of character depth I'm hoping for.

Secondly there may be a number of people, even more then I anticipated but that's ok. Even people moving in the same circles may not meet each other for a long time and this will be a slow moving game so having a number of people should not be an issue.

LimitlessNikkie

OK here are the standing character at this moment. Basically there are two couples and both have a set kink dynamic. I would love to see and 'exploring couple'. We need girls but no singles so PM those boys ladies and see what can be set up. This does not mean you have to start out in a couple but plot something out to become very close or become a couple. I would really like not to have any more singles.

Marion Fedder: Domme, Gay. (Chrystal)
      -   Laura Strand: Switch, Bi. (JinxedMinx
               - Jenna Hastings: Sub, Bi. (CopperLilly)

Sean B. Wallace: Dom/Top, Striaght. (Black hand)
     -Katarina Odormirska: Sub, Hetero-Flexable. (FallenFeather)

Jim Jones: Sub/switch, Straight. (rpguy37)
      -  Unpaired

Jackson Morgan Lechance: Sub/switch, Straight. (Vergil1989)
     -  Unpaired

Connor O'Fearghail: Dom, Straight. (MagicalPen)
     -Unpaired

Jordon Anderson: Sub, Straight(?). (LimitlessNikkie)
     -Unpaired

Chrystal

I feel the need to add something to the following:

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on December 28, 2012, 04:07:31 PM
First you do not need to be in the sex shop to put up your intro post. You can be anywhere in San Fran doing whatever you please, getting ready to go to the club, going to work whatever. This is a sand box game in terms that you will be responsible for plotting out your own path. I would like this to be rather free form.

If you have never played in a sandbox type group RP before then please listen up.

The idea of a sandbox is that the GM gives us, the players a world to play in, and we play in it. Imagine you are six years old and your mum has put you in a sand bozx with a whole load of toys and several other kids your own age. What are you going to do? You have two choices: You can sit in a corner and build a sandcastle by yourself, or you can get involved in the game of city building and destruction and war and whatever that the other kids are enjoying. If you do the former you will quickly get bored. If the latter, you may get sand in your face, but you'll have a lot more fun!

Role play is the same as everything else in life. You Get Out What You Put In!

If your character sits in a corner and waits for someone to come to her and interact, guess what? No one will! You will very quickly get bored and drop out, declaring that the game was crap, the players were cliquey, and the GM was rubbish.

If you get her off her backside (or him off his, I'm just being sexist), and get him or her involved with the other players, in whatever way - PM someone to see if they will have their character meet yours by accident some where, or post in the OOC thread - you will find that the interaction follows, the game comes alive, and you start to have fun!

On that score, Nikkie, please could we have an OOC thread that isn't the recruitment thread?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

LimitlessNikkie

PrincelyPup

Pretty please with sugar on top can a Domme take me? I'm a really good pet. I promise....

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Daemon0110 on December 29, 2012, 01:19:19 PM
Pretty please with sugar on top can a Domme take me? I'm a really good pet. I promise....

The only open dom right now is Magical Pen. You'll need to talk to him about a possible partnership.

PrincelyPup

We are both straight so I don't think it would work Miss.

Vergil1989

Would it help if I changed my guy into a gal so we have another pair of people instead of the two of us without partners?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Daemon0110 on December 29, 2012, 02:18:24 PM
We are both straight so I don't think it would work Miss.

Then unless you can bring in a dom of your own unfortunately there isn't an already posted character that would match the concept you would like to play. I'm sorry. Your more then welcome to join if you can find someone to partner with your character.

Quote from: Vergil1989 on December 29, 2012, 02:20:01 PM
Would it help if I changed my guy into a gal so we have another pair of people instead of the two of us without partners?

If you can work out a partnership playing a girl that's fine with me but don't feel as if you need to change your character things are fine as they are and just don't want any more singles joining overwhelming the couple dynamic.

Vergil1989

I can easily change my guy into a gal but just wanted to ask first before I did that just in case you'd prefer I stayed the same was all.  I would just need to find a new picture and change a few words around or whatever, easy enough I say.  ;D  That way our newcomer can still play if he doesn't mind a guy RPing as a gal and all and then we have another 'couple' later on if nothing else.  Everyone's happy.  :D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Chrystal

Nikkie, may I recommend changing the title og the first post (and hence the entire thread) to add the words "F characters needed", or some such...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Vergil1989

The Basics
Name:  Jackie Morgana Lechance.
Sex:  Female
Orientation:  Bisexual
Role:  Switch but she will prefer to play the sub
Player:  Vergil1989

The Look
Height:  5 foot 8 inches
Weight:  140 pounds
Hair:  Dark brunette
Eyes:  Mismatched eyes.  Right eye is dark blue while the left is blood red.
Skin:  Black
Anything else:  Lost a dare and had to get a piercing when she turned 18.  She lost another bet the same day and so her friend got to pick where it wound up.  As revenge for something that happened during the holidays, her friend asked the piercer to stick the stud in Jackie's tongue.

The story
Likes:  Jackie loves anything with a good story to it.  Whether that might be movies, video games, TV shows or some other form of media, as long as it keeps her attention and she finds it interesting, chances are she'll be giving it the attention it's due.  Music is also a bit of a variety thing for her.  She lives on the philosophy that variety is the spice of life and her music and personal DVD collection as well as her books, seems to reflect this idea.  As for more social interaction events are concerned, Jackie is big in training for MMA when she's not busy with college classes for preparations to get into the police.  She plans to move to New York and get into the NYPD in a few years, work Homicide or perhaps even the SVU, either way she wants to make a real difference and she has the intelligence and the determination to manage it.  As far as anything kink wise is concerned, Jackie has little to no personal experience but what she does know for sure is that if she had to choose, she'd love to have a woman that's into domination tie her up and have her way with her, preferably blind folded.  She has read Fifty Shades of Grey a few times too many in recent years so anything kinky that doesn't border on humiliation or pain is perfectly cool by her standards.  Once she's gained some experience she might give the other side of things a try and try to dom a willing woman or guy in turn.
Dislikes:  Jackie is not one to do things lightly.  She has never done a single drug in her life except for pain meds and that was for when she lost that bet and had to get her tongue pierced.  Beyond that she broke a few bones during her MMA training but nothing significant that required anything more than a couple weeks of rest and a brace on her right arm.  She doesn't like cats all that much and she especially has a thing against snakes since she used to live out in the country as a child and she had a nasty encounter with a harmless rat snake.  It wound up in her shorts when she was swimming out on her Grandpa's lake property and she's had a deep seated fear of them ever since despite the fact it didn't hurt her in the slightest.  Regardless, she's definitely not about to go into a relationship where she's degraded, humiliated, or abused in any sense of the word.  Nor will she tolerate anything that belongs in the bathroom only.
Personality:  Jackie is your straight A, studious, hard working student that despite having a busy schedule, seems able to make time for her friends.  While her luck when it comes to betting sucks quite a bit, her luck in other situations seems to be just fine as can be seen by the good fortune she has managed to keep for most of her young life thus far.  Despite being raised by a single dad who was down on his luck but did his best to keep things going well, Jackie was and still is a pretty well balanced young woman with high hopes and the intelligence and determination to make a good future for herself.  The only downside to this is that she sometimes works a little too hard and sometimes forgets important appointments such as birthdays and the like, she even forgot her own once but thankfully her best friend reminded her at the last minute.  She has a hard time spending money needlessly but if she sees something of particular interest she'll sit and debate with herself for almost an hour before either walking away or getting it then and there.  Socially she's more relaxed but not by much.
Habits:  Can be a bit of a neat freak since as a young kid her dad wasn't the most organized of people.  Beyond that she trains regularly both her mind and body, planning to at least try out for MMA in a couple of years.  Either way, there really isn't a lot out of the ordinary that could be said about Jackie herself other than she has a thing for keeping her 'do' maintained so she rarely wears a hat of any sort.
Flaws:  She works entirely too much and she's been warned that she's going to burn herself out before too long if she doesn't take things a bit slower.  Despite winning the lottery a few years back, Jackie is still quite unable to spend money without a good reason so the few times she does splurge a bit, she feels guilty for wasting what she now has plenty of these days.
Skills:  Some MMA self defense/fighting experience, almost perfect photographic memory, knows how to handle money quite well, seems to have excellent luck from time to time.  (Maybe not a skill but I thought it important to mention.)
History:  Jackie started out virtually with nothing along with her dad.  Her mother had passed away giving birth to her but her dad had done the best he could with with little he had on hand at the time.  It was enough for a while and things were relatively cool in general, but it didn't take long for Jackie to figure out that her dad wished he could provide more for his only daughter.  Grandpa wasn't much help since he was two states away but whenever they went over for the holidays to the old lake house, those days were some of the best in Jackie's opinion.  Things turned for the better despite the fact that when Grandpa passed away when Jackie was 13, it was found out that the old man had a nice little inheritance lined up for his only granddaughter.  It was only a year later that they won the lottery and you wouldn't be able to tell just from the state of their house or anything like that, but the combined sum of change was in the millions, easy.  Both father and daughter didn't like the idea of using their new wealth without a damn good reason so they spend only what they need most of the time.  Sure they have a few moments of weakness and splurge but nothing that could drain their accounts in any hurry.  Having come from nothing they were used to having very little to live on, and while the lure of their new-found wealth was great, they both have so far managed to live quite modestly thus far.

Jackie though has started to break away from her old man in pursuit of her own life's goals, getting into a good college and preparing to head out to New York City once she's gained the knowledge she needs here to pursue a career in law enforcement.  While not particularly looking forward to it, her old man understands and even does his best to support his girl's decision to make a life for herself when he couldn't when he was Jackie's age, partly due to old war wounds from serving in Vietnam, and partly because his own father hadn't been nearly as supportive or easy to get along with as he is with Jackie.  Either way you sliced it, Jackie might not be able to slow down in her opinion in pursuit of what she wants most, but all in all, there is enough to work with that any guy or girl would be happy to get their hands on her if she but took the time to show an interest.

JinxedMinx

I haven't forgotten. I am still in.
I've just been soooo busy.  I'll get my first post up a day or two.

tehcraz

Evening folks! This idea has piqued my interest quite a bit! Are you still searching for players? I'd love to create a female character to pair off with someone, should it still be open.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: tehcraz on December 30, 2012, 08:26:59 PM
Evening folks! This idea has piqued my interest quite a bit! Are you still searching for players? I'd love to create a female character to pair off with someone, should it still be open.

You can talk to rpguy or MagicalPen if they are willing to pair with you then your welcome to join.

Where is everyone??? Role call who is still in and who has lost interest?

Chrystal

I'm waiting for other people to post...

PrincelyPup

rpguy37

Still in, waiting for a partner I guess, or I could come in solo for now.......
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]