Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Mona Lisa. I like my ladies to have a knowing smirk.

...and fingers. >.>

Sam or Dean?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Crimsonbella

Dean for days.

Mary Poppins or Nanny McPhee?
O/o Thread Slightly outdated.

Bliss

Nanny McPhe, totes.

Dr. Hodgins or Dr. House?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

DarkToxins

Dr. House  ;) mmuurrrr~

Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt?

Cayenne

Well, Tom Cruise is shorter, thus takes up less room. They are both married, so given that if I still have to choose it would be Brad Pitt~

A feral cat or twenty house cats~?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Bliss

Twenty house cats. All the tiny fuzzy furnaces, none of the waking up with one of my eyes clawed out.

Watson (Freeman) or Watson (Liu)?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

RipTide

Totally Liu.

Super Creepy Rob Lowe, or Super Hairy Rob Lowe?

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Cayenne

I'd start out with Harry Rob Lowe, and a razor, and see what happens underneath~

Wonder woman or Superman?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Midwest Man

Wonder Woman, that Amazon is alright in my book!

Crackers and cheese or bread and salami?

Josietta

Bread and Salami!  Though Cheese is a weakness..just don't like crackers in my bed..

A Tiger or a Wolf?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Midwest Man

A tiger...I like a tiger in bed, no sleep tonight!

a blanket or without a blanket?

Belle33

with a blanket

a clear conscious or a guilty pleasure?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Midwest Man

Oh, a good one, Belle33. A clear conscious...my wife can see through any guilty pleasures I might have.

Hot cocoa, warm milk, or a hot toddy?

Wispyr

Hot cocoa.

Julius Caesar or Constantine the Great?

Lirliel

Julius Caesar.

Drizzt Do'Urden or Artemis Entreri?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Bruja

Artemis....

Jon Snow or Jamie Lannister?

Lirliel

That's hard.. I'd like to teach Jon Snow some things though ;)

Peeta or Gale?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Marchoisas

Never heard of either.

A Jedi or a Sith?
Danger only makes things more fun!

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

AmberStarfire

I could go either way, but perhaps a rogue jedi? Better if the order isn't breathing down my neck.

I didn't read the thread heading at all. lol. Uh, I don't know.

Passing it on.

Cayenne

Hrm~  Well conceivably the Sith doesn't sleep because "No rest for the wicked" and yanno, Jedi's probably have some pent up sexual energy and no strings attached-ness with their code of not falling in love or having relationships.. so yeah, Jedi.

Would you rather go to bed with...

A headache, or an empty stomach?~

ONs & OFF

Bliss

A headache. An empty stomach would keep me up, but very little fixes my headaches better than some time in bed. (migraines suck so hard.)

Spencer Reid or Derek Morgan?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

I'd take Spence, he can wow me with his intellect :)

Mila Kunis or Natalie Portman?

Insanityenviesme

Cant I watch them both first? Puhhleeaaase??

Oh fine.. I want Nat :p

The guy who hugs the spotlight or the one hidden in the shadows, smirking?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bliss

My answer is in the form of a GIF:

Margaret Atwood or Terry Pratchett?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Adammair

I'd rather go to bed with a good book BY Terry Pratchett... *sagenod*

A vampire or a werewolf?