Pablo Neruda

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

AceOfSpades

Cryptic

Swats Ace and huffs... Come on now, let the ladies win again -772
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

AceOfSpades

Sighs and ruffles Cryptic's hair. It wouldn't be any fun if there wasn't somewhat of a struggle.

Bedroom Lazarus

-771 No mercy!  Wait.  I think i'm obligated to give mercy.  Blast you!
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

Zaphod

Ladies, you can all take a break now.

AceOfSpades

Read a magazine, gossip about DiCaprio not getting an oscar, The Voice is on. The men can handle it from here.

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

AceOfSpades

Bah, gentle banter. I happen to have several Sports Illustrated, DiCaprio totally deserved one, and Adam Levine is the bomb. And a man-crush.

Divine Tenacity

What, Who, and What is that?

I'm going to assume those are all what women should be doing. Frankly assuming is very wrong.

AceOfSpades

If it means anything; I'm a sore loser. And negative 771 hurts my inner-champion.

Negative 770 isn't floating my boat either.

Peccavi

If I weren't studying I'd be gaming or hardcore flirting with Midori.

Just sayin'.

I read books, not magazines. I don't follow the Oscars or any awards ceremony for Hollywood's elite. The Voice is one of those reality TV shows, right? If I have a free moment to watch TV it's going to be Sherlock, TWD, or Archer!

Tugs Midori close and nips at her neck playfully.

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Divine Tenacity

I just finished a day long binge of GTA Online, now I want to flirt with a Peccavi.

-runs her fingers through Peccavi's lock, pulling her closer to lay a kiss on her soft lips-

Zaphod

Drags Peccavi to bed along with her books for some heat exchange. Double checks if she is wearing a bra first.

Peccavi

Purrs, her soft lips dancing upon Midori's.

I am utterly jealous of you!

Flails a bit as she's dragged off by Zaph, arms crossing her chest as she laughs at his leering gaze.

Aren't you sick with a cold?!? Don't get me sick!

AceOfSpades

I... I had something for this. /EndArcherFanGasm

Bedroom Lazarus

Peccavi is up to her usual tricks I see.  The priest shall resist and prevail.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Peccavi

What tricks?! Kissing Midori isn't a trick. It is a basic need that requires to be met at least once daily. ;)

-771!

Divine Tenacity

-Caresses the Peccavi's cheek, smiling softly-

Why jealous dear?

AceOfSpades