Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Concentrating on the little drop of blue.. it grows.. forms a tempting (come on, dip those lovely toes in) pool.. which then a very messy Mordred climbs out of.
Shakes a bit like a dog.. spraying blue all over (sorry.. hope your screen isn't too blue.. a bit of water should take care).. :P
Takes win but not before leaving drips of blue all over! :)
Oh lovely one.. you know I can't let you keep my precious.
*dives back into pool.. which then swirls in whirls until it shrinks to nothing*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Hrmpf!  Wipes gobs of blue off of her computer screen with a squeegee...then ponders...oh what to do...what to do...

Grinning, snaps her fingers and appears beside Mordred in a shower of ultra-permanent, non-washable, glitter, drenching him in it.  "Hmmm...I guess you are gonna be one of those vampires that sparkle in sunlight after all." 

She giggles, blows him a kiss, and then absconds with the win, snapping her fingers until she's safely hidden away in a secret submarine somewhere in the South Pacific.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Tapping a few keys, leaving glitter behind with every touch, he calls for the bat-submarine (ok, not batman here but amazing what can be found on the black market).. which substitutes perfectly at times for a water-coffin when the need arises.. and it always does..

He keeps coughing glitter.. which twists that little joke a bit too much. Glitter, everywhere. Jeez.. even there? Oh stop.. between my toes! :P

Ah but he is amazed at how a glittery kiss that drifts through the air can leave quite a magical lingering.. yes, quite tasty.

Back to business.. in the bat-shaped submarine.. speeds through the sea.. using shadow-pull that lures me towards the win. Once the lovely Xandria is in view, sends giant magnet that clamps onto her vessel.. pulling her with me north.. far, far north.. with win and a scrumptious stowaway.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

With a loud bang, her submarine jerks and heaves, leaving no doubt about what the crafty Mordred has done.  But...she smiles, and jumps into a handy escape pod and hits the eject button.  After shooting through the torpedo tube, safely ensconced in the plush little craft, she whizzes past the black market bat-submarine. Secret Batman machines? Tsk, tsk...is nothing sacred? She shakes her head...Hollywood!   

Oh well, keep towing handsome one, but...the win is still mine!  :D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

derek

In and out! Ha...it's my win

Drayle

And the score goes to the new guy!

;D

derek

and then to the not as new guy ;)

Drayle

And back to the new guy!

::)

derek

and back again from the new guy *whew*

lenka

Sneaks in and steals the win while you seem to be preoccupied.

Mordred

Using super-magnet.. the win nearly takes my hand off.
*See Pillory*

Sapphie

-returns once again to saunter in and steal the win-

derek

bows in greeting to the newbie...and walks away with the win.

Sapphie

-Follows up behind you and hooks my arm with yours, spins you around and steals the win- Byebye now~ ;)

derek

catches the new girl in her own spin move and takes back the WIN.

Sapphie

Whee~
-Smiles, moves back over and quickly swiped the win-

derek

catches her by the hand...spins and dips her...taking the win as she catches her breath ;) ;)

lenka

pulls Derek into a dance and steals the win...groping his ass cheekily before I run off

derek

*sighs* momentarily distracted by lenka's hands...but still finds the win and his breath

Sapphie

-slips in between Lenka and Derek, grinning at Lenka and winking at Derek before grabbing the win and strutting away-

ReflectManSmile

*ninjaes behind Sapphie, tickling her to grab the win from her and keeps it* :P
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Sapphie

-squeals, lurching out of the way laughing because she's very, very ticklish, before regaining her composure and hugging RMS and sneakily grabbing the win- ;)

Adammair

*wanders in, laughing his ass off at Mordred and Xandria's exchange, sees the win seemingly floating in midair, obviously in the hands of one of those pesky invisible newbies, snatches it out of the transparent hand, and walks away, still chuckling*

Xandria

*Just before Adammair can safely abscond with the win, she appears seemingly out of nowhere to snatch it back.  With a cheeky grin, she salutes and scampers off to hide her prize.*

abandoneddolly