Zombies Ate My Brain! (OOC Thread)

Started by Remiel, November 26, 2010, 08:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

Quote from: Professor Loki Caprion on January 14, 2011, 06:31:08 PM
Don't forget the fish! The fish was important! If a zombie did manage to attack me, my justification for waking up would have been the fish splashing about to warn me.

*chuckles* Ahhh...I see..very cunning. You know, you really don't see enough fish being used as personal alarms these days.

Professor Loki Caprion

Wow... Leo, you had a REALLY GOOD track record at investigating zombies! That's just astounding luck!
The Professor is drifting through time and space...

Discord: Professor Ravenhurst#8936

Ons/Offs | Ideas | A&As (Apr 28, 2016) | The Lab | Elluiki

Remiel

Yeah, Leorobin was right on the money with his instincts.  Beguile's Mistress, too, was eerily on-target in her suspicions.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Zelric Miras

Well it seems my instincts were right...this time. I like this type of games we do something similar with a deck of cards during camps. They are good ways to spend the night. Three assassins with one boss, one detective and the rest are civilians waiting to be killed and lynch anyone suspicious. It's simple but it works and it's harder to keep track of who voted on who than on a forum.

Enough about my...let's see, feed back...Hmm I liked the complexity behind the many special roles it add a degree of difficulty for both sides. The voting time was certainly quite long. I think that three days would be enough if everyone is fairly active, otherwise...It might be short. In all, I'd give it another try if the opportunity came up.

Well who doesn't love sneaking on Marg?

Aiden

Quote from: Remiel on January 16, 2011, 04:22:36 PM
Yeah, Leorobin was right on the money with his instincts.  Beguile's Mistress, too, was eerily on-target in her suspicions.

And that paranoid bastard Aiden who was ignored and eaten!

Beguile's Mistress