Swashbuckling adventure on the high seas!

Started by apygoos, November 03, 2013, 10:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

women on the navy side will be servants at best.  keeping some historical accuracy in that light, all the active sailors are men.
these pirates break the rules, revolutionary in women being an active part of the crew.

Dhi

A pirate is being made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg4Fp-A7IRw&fmt=18

Boatswain, if I can manage it, or apprentice boatswain if not.

Senti

Navy man…

Thomas the cabin boy/powder monkey yes she is a boy well she says so.....and is a pirate...
a thief and an assassin ... looking for a younger pic of her.

Dhi

Swashbuckler

If she is untouchable, I am resigning my commission....

zing!

Kimera

More like a possible placeholder. I'm sort of digging the idea of either the pirate ship's doctor/surgeon or Master Gunner

WIP
Player:

Name:

Alias:

Faction:

Desired position: Doctor/Surgeon

Appearance: [post REAL life images here of your respective faceclaim for your character, as well as filling out details below]

Height:
Weight:

Hair:

Complexion:

Notable marks or features: [any scars or tattoos?]

Ons: [both sexual and non]
Offs: [both sexual and non]

Personality:

History:

*special notes* [what are things about the character that the crew may know, or has heard as rumors? List those things here]

apygoos

as long as you put your desired options on the sheet.
weve gotten all the sheets thus far, loves has been busy though, and we should get to what we have tomorrow.
Loves is also setting up a wiki page for this RP, where all the game information and character sheets will eventually become available.
the offical name for the RP is going to be : Jacob's Ladder: Adventure on the High Seas

Senti

Almost done with characters will send them PM :)

BassBX

Quote from: apygoos on November 06, 2013, 02:06:29 AM
as long as you put your desired options on the sheet.
weve gotten all the sheets thus far, loves has been busy though, and we should get to what we have tomorrow.
Loves is also setting up a wiki page for this RP, where all the game information and character sheets will eventually become available.
the offical name for the RP is going to be : Jacob's Ladder: Adventure on the High Seas

Hey, did you get my PM with my sheet?

apygoos

BassBX

I hope I'm OK'd for the RP! *crosses fingers in hope*

Loves

My posts and setting up this game might be slow. My mind is scattered all over the place. Personal things... but anyway, I'll do what I can, when I can.

sorry

ON HIATUS AGAIN

apygoos

apygoos

weve hit a snag in our process which hopefully will get resolved soon. we do have your character sheets, and will be cooking upIC details so once you get your refined avatars and whatnot, youll be ready to jump right in once we get IC going
in the mean time, i set up the chatterbox for you lovers of the sea and pirates to converse.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=189502.0