Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Banned because that's not oil, it's the sexiness that belongs to Zaphod, but his body is unable to contain.

(See his avatar. :P)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Linwood Badr

Banned for using sexiness.

Sybl

Banned because you don't.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for sexiness that is so deliciously contained :p

You should let it all out, Sy :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Izzy1337

Banned for not giving into temptation, you know I want to.

...Wait did I say that right?
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not tempting her to be tempted into Insanity >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Banned for the Insanity of the Insane desires you tempt with.

Izzy1337

Banned for making the Izzy twirl around in a confused, but happy daze at the linguistic contortions the two of you are going through.

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making Izzy dizzy :)
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned because you can't.   ::)

Izzy1337

Banned because...

Never mind, I should keep my mouth shut...

*zips lips*

Sybl

Izzy1337

Banned for not calling me a silly goose when I so obviously am.

Zaphod

Banned for being a silly goose! A nice one at that. ;)

Sybl

Banned for not letting Izzy goose you.

Izzy1337

Banned because I really wanted to goose [you].  ;D

*gooses*

Sybl

Banned for not goosing Zaphod.

Anesa

Banned!  Where's my goose?

Zaphod

Banned for not cooking my goose. :P

Sybl

Banned for talking about the goose.

Zaphod

Banned for goosing around!

Izzy1337

Banned for not making me a goose dinner.

Sybl

Banned because I want Beef. :P