A handful of idea from a very bored LamentingQuill (F for M character)

Started by LamentingQuill, October 14, 2013, 07:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

RP has been very slow as of late and I find myself terribly bored, I would be most delighted to find a few good partners to write with. If none of these appeal, there are plenty more in my request thread, the link to that is in my signature.

Taken - Contains NC

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
When Serenity Halliday was stolen from her bed in the middle of the night by probably the most sexiest man she had ever seen before, she quickly finds that he is a member of the undead, a vampire... and he has been watching her, waiting for the perfect opportunity to snatch her and take her body over and over. Never stopping unless she begs him to make her his forever, perhaps even then, he wouldn't stop.

Offered role: Vampire kidnapper

The dragon's lady - Possible NC

Twenty two year old Serenity Parker lives is rather dangerous part of LA, California, the streets are ruled by the notorious gang The Golden Dragons, their leader a handsome young man known only by the mysterious alias of Seiryu. The name of an Oriental dragon god.
She has done her best to avoid any and all areas The Golden Dragons frequent during the day and she never ever goes out at night, there is no where safe after the sun sets beneath the horizon.

True that the infamous gang did not go after every single individual that crossed their paths, however it really doesn't help her situation that back in highschool, Seiryu had tried to pursue a romantic relationship with her, but she had flat out rejected the dangerous alpha male. He had told her that one day she would regret rejecting him, that one day her only option would be him.

Then one night, the worst thing possible for her happens, Serenity receives a call from her eighteen year old younger sister Jasmine whom had just gotten her own apartment. Her sister sounded frightened and said there was someone at her apartment that wanted to talk to her.
Before Serenity can question Jasmine about whom it was that wanted to speak with her, a new voice speaks in the phone that chills Serenity's blood ice cold... Seiryu...

She only got a few short comments before the phone went dead.

"The Han Palace restaurant on Baker street.... 8:00 pm.... there will be a table under the name of Seiryu... be there Serenity or your sister is going to suffer something very unpleasant.... oh, and do dress nice, this is not some casual run of the mill restaurant..." Click!

Immortal love

Brielle and her twin brother Kiernan, have finally gotten the okay from the university they work for to chart a journey to an island that Brielle strongly believes exists in theory, why would they do this you might wonder? Probably because of the legend of a flower that described in a scroll dug up in the Amazon rainforest, a medicinal flower that can cure the most brutal of ailments, like cancer.

The scroll spoke about many things, including an ancient civilization that abandoned the Amazon long ago after having been discovered, it said they sailed far, far away to another island and took many precious things with them, such an carefully dug up valuable plants, the only of their kinds.

Desperate to find this precious flower that could save billions of lives from deadly illnesses, Brielle and Kiernan gather up a crew of their most trusted friends and colleagues to journey to the quardinents the scroll dictated to find their miracle cure. The Moon Drop flower.

The twins and their group are unaware however that the civilization spoke of in the scroll is a tribe of elves that do not have much liking for humans...

When they arrive on the island and set up camp, the group is far too excited to try and rest up a bit, deciding to explore a little a bit.
It does not take long however for them to be discovered by the elves while the chief's son and a small band of elves are out hunting, the elves move in to dispose of the humans before more arrive,r t but Brielle falls to her knees and pleads with the chief's son to spare them, explaining why they came and how they will never speak of them or the location of their home if they let them live.

Moved by the beautiful human female and her story, the chief's son decides to bring them before his father for judgement instead of just killing them right there on the spot, he cannot deny as well that whenever his eyes meet with the human female's... his heart thumps as it never has before... and his loins stir...

(I was thinking they when they are brought before the chief, it will be decided that the humans cannot ever leave the island if they are to be allowed to live and they must somehow be intergrated into elven society. The chief's son would eagerly volunteer to take Brielle as his bride ~.^ )

Sleep with the wolf or die by the wolf - Contains NC

Princess Celewyn of the moon elves has led the resistance against the hostile werewolves now for a century and kept them at bay with high success... until now..
The werewolves alpha male was suddenly defeated by his own son whom promptly took charge of the large pack, he was one far more aggressive and ambitious than his father had ever dared to be.

He decides to lead the werewolves in a full on assault on the moon elves fortress, leaving blood and carnage in his wake as he searches for the leader of these elven rebels, Princess Celewyn.
When he finds her, the breathtaking beauty of the princess inspires him to give her two choices regarding her fate and the fate of her people:

Become his mate and unite their races forever.... or she can watch as the remaining moon elves are slaughtered in front of her before she will be raped and eventually slain herself...

LamentingQuill

Sleep with the wolf or die by the wolf has been taken and is no longer available

Erato

I am curious about Immortal love. What role are you looking to play?
In the game of chess the Queen protects the King.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Erato on October 17, 2013, 12:59:40 AM
I am curious about Immortal love. What role are you looking to play?

I rarely, if ever, play males. Sorry.

Erato

I wouldn't mind playing the male role if you don't mind that I'm not male irl.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Erato on October 17, 2013, 01:21:22 AM
I wouldn't mind playing the male role if you don't mind that I'm not male irl.

I don't mind at all, I find it silly that people care, it shouldn't matter so long as the role and gender are played correctly.

Erato

LamentingQuill

Immortal love had just been picked up and is no longer available.