The SalonBox -- Take Two

Started by Josietta, February 01, 2014, 03:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

It has been quite sometime since this thread was open and since one such thread was made for discussions and chitchat for anyone and everyone.

There are a few basic rules...

• Everything within the Salonbox must remain PG13 (This means nothing beyond basic snuggles and cuddles please!)

• Please above all show respect and consideration for your fellow 'Boxers.

• Have Fun! Let loose.. and just get to know one another.

*Sets up cakes and cookies along with cocoa, tea, coffee, and any other virtual drink you can imagine in the realms of PG13* ;)

As The Great Triangle put it in the Original Salonbox:

"In here, we will discuss the great issues of the day, like Pirates vs. Ninjas, Dominance and Submission, and how many licks it really does take to get to the center of a tootsie pop."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Beguile's Mistress

*leaves an arrangement of fresh fruit as a welcome*

yobo

Josietta

Yes indeed!! I do love me some strawberries!!

How are you yobo? Having a good weekend?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

yobo

I'm okay, having a relaxing weekend. Hanging out on E and listening to music. How is your weekend?

Josietta

Its going well! I am feeling so much better with the flu on its way out. The mini one away at the circus with my sister. Its a relaxing evening. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

yobo

Sounds relaxing indeed. :-) Good thing the flu are on its way out, having the flu sucks.

Josietta

Yes indeed! :)

So are you looking forward to the Superbowl or is it just not one of your things?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

yobo

Never watched Superbowl since that means staying up all night, it's not that big of a thing here in Norway although it seems to get bigger and bigger for each year. Have I missed anything by not watching Superbowl?

Josietta

Well that would make a difference then! :)  I don't think you miss much at all. Unless you are into American Football then you'd be missing the game of the year. ;)  Lunar loves football so its been a big thing around here since the season started. Its not my favorite thing in the world but I can watch it and be entertained. :) Just not something I seek out normally.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

yobo

Never seen a whole match, so can't say I'm very into American Football. ;) But I do plan to watch Superbowl at least once, just to see if it lives up to the hype.