DnD Online... Lets play together!

Started by Yorubi, April 09, 2011, 08:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yorubi

Download the darn game and become my recruitment slave... yessss *Pokes*

Haha really do just download it. Could always try to figure times or what not to group up, like our own DnD group sessions... but online and not in person. XD

Wolfy

:P I think I will..if everyone else is on board. lol

Yorubi

ShamshielDF

Well, I recommend staying on board...falling off of airships that are in movement is tragically dangerous.

There could be pirates about... >_>

Also, when you fall out of airships you tend to wash up on strange docks...sometimes docks with taverns.  Just what every pirate needs!

This has been a subtle recruiting message from the Aethership Pirate Corps.  Any belief that such was not subtle is, therefore, mistaken.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Wolfy

Soo..are we all joining the Pirate Guild? :P

Yorubi

We could for now lol. ^^;; We all need to see really who is on board and just how many are interested in grouping up.

AllieCat

I swear (loudly), this game does not want me to beat the end tutorial mission, first time, computer blue screened.. second time fell off the top of the cliffs all the way down :P

Yorubi

Haha XD Yeah my keyboard gets dumb on me and the key gets stuck and I fall down from it. Its even worst on some missions where your walking across a thin wooden plank to fight bandits on more wooden planks.

AllieCat

Yorubi

Myrleena

So people are aware, I have been inviting people to our guild on the Thelanis server.  If you're interested in joining in, send an in-game mail to the character indicated Here.  I'll get to it as soon as I can. ^_^

AllieCat

Gonna start someone on Thelanis now :)

(might as well, my sleeping pattern's all screwed up, no way I'm going back to bed :P)

ShamshielDF

Yay for more Thelanissians!  Give Myr or I a heads up and we can get you an invite to the guild, if you want.  Otherwise we're also more than happy to help people with quests and such.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

AllieCat

Wolfy

I'm still on the fence about joining. xD

AllieCat

*grins and starts to pull Wolfy off the fence* :D

Yorubi

Myrleena

*shrugs* Our guild is extremely casual.  When we first made it, it was half to keep us from getting random guild invites from people, as at the time people were spamming invites to anyone without a guild.

Chris Brady

I have a character on Thelanis, I think.  Although I've not played for a while.  Once I get another Harddrive (Happening REALLY soon, actually) I'll see about getting back into it.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

AllieCat

Got my character over to Stormreach and L2, just have to find a mailbox now :P

Ebb

Downloaded the software, started up a paladin, and finally figured out how join up in the guild. So if someone wants to team up with a complete n00b, I'm your guy. Except I can't remember my character name without logging on. It starts with a "P", I'm pretty sure.

Anyway, it turns out our boat is cool. Cool boat.

Myrleena

Heh.  Our boat is actually the smallest one available...we aren't high enough level for a bigger boat, yet.  Well, not the ones that don't cost DDO points to get, anyway.  Unfortunately I don't have any low-level charries except my rogue, and I promised Shammie not to play her except when she's on so that we stay the same level.

AllieCat

Wolfy

Blarg...still deciding wether to join or not..xD *waggles back and forth on fence*

Shjade

Quote from: Wolfy on April 19, 2011, 03:11:51 AM
*waggles back and forth on fence*
Wolfy, you don't have to try to justify it. We all know you just like straddling those fence posts.

It's okay, man. It's okay.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.