He Owns My Heart... but He Owns My Body. (MMF)

Started by Blinkin, December 25, 2015, 03:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Merry Christmas!

Now that is out of the way, I don't have a lot of detail for this little idea, but I'm looking for 2 other players to write something that seemed like a very interesting idea for some character development and a story with a lot of meat in it. All names are placeholders and while I would really love to play the female role, I'll also be happy to play the one who owns her heart.

Lisa sat on the edge of the wing-back chair, the floor covered with wrapping paper and ribbon from the gifts that she had unwrapped with Terry, her boy-friend of nearly 9 months. She loved him, there was no doubt in her mind and while he had said the words for months now, this was the moment of truth.

She looked from the blue velvet box and up to his eyes as he knelt in the floor before her and back to the box with the 2 carat diamond attached to a masterful work of art in the form of an engagement ring. "Terry..." she said softly; seeing both a dream and a nightmare in her hands.

"Shhhh, Lisa, I-I... oh hell, let me just get it out, Will you marry me?" Terry looked up into her eyes with his heart in his throat. He loved her, she was perfect and he knew that the next step was the right one. "I love you Lisa, I want to share my life with you... our life."

Lisa bit her lower lip softly and closed her eyes. This was a moment she had hoped for... a moment that she had dreaded. She knew that  if she didn't tell him her secret that it would end horribly... but if she did, it might end even more so... but she had been told...

Mark cleaned himself off as he gazed down at her lovely backside... at his seed dripping from her stretched rump. She had always been a good girl and he knew that she was torn these days. Their relationship had started only a few days after her 18th birthday and she had remainedtrue to her word... he owned her body and she had accepted it long ago. "I know that you love him Lisa... that you have been tempted to break our agreement, but I will say this only once, your body belongs to me and I will not give it up." He stepped around to her face and touched her chin; lifting it to look at him. "I claim no ownership of your heart, you are free to love and be with who you wish... as long as you understand that one fact. I come for you, or you come to me upon demand and that will not change.... think carefully on that and you will tell him this fact if you really desire him."

He could care no more about it. He enjoyed her body many times a week, and while he had others who had given him their bodies, Lisa was his favorite and he never gave up what was his.

Lisa spoke softly as her hand caressed Terry's cheek, "I hve to tell you something about me, my love." she whispered, "Before I can say yes, I must tell you..." She took a deep breath and spoke, "I give my heart to you, now and always... but my body is not mine to give Darling Terry." And she began to explain.

After a few minutes, Terry swallowed, "How can someone own your body... literally, you said? Tell me Lisa, how?"

"I... needed something badly once, just after my 18th birthday... It was a life and death matter Terry... the price was that I give my body to him... whenever and hoever he demanded... It doesn't matter what it was, it is legal and binding... You can have me whenever he doesn't want my body... but he will have a house key; as he does my apartment now... and you must accept this if you want me Honey... I love you with all of my heart, but I understand if you cannot accept it." she said on a choked sob.

Ok, so the idea is a couple in love has this hanging over their heads; a man who will come for her and use her as he pleases, even if the couple are in the mist of intimate acts, and how will they deal with it as a couple? Can Terry deal with seeing his wife being treated as property... will Lisa be able to emotionally survive humiliating her fiancé/husband like that... will Mark care?

So, anyone interested?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

RedEve

Interesting idea. :)

What role would you be playing?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Blinkin

I'm open to any of the three. I admit to a preference to playing the one in the middle, with the conflicted physical issue; it would be intriguing to play such a character, but I'm really open to any of the three. It would depend upon what my potential partners wanted.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.