Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumpkin Seeds

Yeah, Isabelle is slowly growing in complexity but I think that's a good thing!

Kimmy

Oh I am special! I forgot this part of the character sheet ^_^'

Somewhere near the top please add:
[b]Pledge or Sister:[/b]
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Bibliophilia

Possible interest in playing a Sorority Sister.

I'm curious if romance is encouraged, or at least not discouraged, in this game?

la dame en noir

Maybe an rp like this will make it so I don't shy away from FxF rp requests.

So yeah...I'm interested in being a pledge.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Praetoria

If you need a pledge to even things out, I'd be interested

Angel Fire

Love to be a pledge myself.  Hope that there is still room *Smiles in hope*

Sweet bonus points if a romance can be included in this!

Sheet is as follows:

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Lorelei Mahelona
Pledge or Sister: Pledge
University Major: Computer Science
Played Sports: A bit of Soccer and a LOT of surfing... though couldn't get the motivation to continue, as explained later.

Appearance:

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 108 lbs
Build: slender

Description: Traditionally, Lorelei wears Hawai'ian flower shirts and wears a rock necklace that she almost never takes off.  She has a small tattoo of a heart with a yellow flower on her left ankle.

Personality and History:

Personality: Can tend to be on the shy side at first but once she gets to know people, she can open up to many things.  Though her book of secrets is somewhat closed, she can tend to open up her secrets to someone that she can eventually trust.  She can tend to focus on a certain task if a problem presents itself until she feels that she can solve it or it is unsolvable.

Likes: Happy people, a good vibe all around her, rummaging around the internet, fixing computers and diagnosing problems, Laid back people, talking about surfing and her home on the Islands.

Dislikes: Bullies, People that discriminate against others, Jerks that think they are higher than all, being considered a failure.

Strengths: Is a good listener, can give some motivation to others to do the right thing, Is a mistress with computer knowledge.

Weaknesses: Can be socially awkward (Tends to say the wrong thing at the wrong time), Can go with the flow too much, tries to let out verbal jokes that can go over people's heads, Chocolate (She melts at the mention of it).

Ambitions & Goals: To Lorelei, she is torn with two goals.  one side of her wants to be a Computer programmer in order to make a game that can rival World of Warcraft.  The other side of her wants to be a competitive surfer but maybe one of those dreams could be flushed out.

Ons and offs: Lorelei's O/O's are the same as mine... as shown in my Sig.

History: Born in Maui, Lorelei lived the live of a wonderful surfer girl.  As soon as she was able to ride a surfboard when she was 12, she was out in the water every day before school.  Living on the islands usually meant that the weather was almost perfect, aside from when the Trade Winds would stop and the rains came down in bunches.  For many years, she was thinking of entering a surfing competition but she just couldn't get the motivation or the support that she needed to fulfill her dreams.  Once her father moved the family to Honolulu, it was then that Lorelei's changed.  Now, she was engulfed in the big city dealing with all of the mainland tourists that came with it along with her trying to keep her laid back attitude.  With her father's move to the big city meant that he always took his work home with him... which meant bringing computer parts home to try to fix them.  During the bad rainy days, she started to see what her father was doing and with some support from him, she decided to try to learn all that she could about building computers and fixing the problems that came with them.

As Lorelei grew older, her dreams were now two fold... one being a competitive surfer and the other going to college to learn all that she could about computers.  After many talks with her parents, it was decided that she would go to college to pursue a degree in Computer Science... but there was a catch in that.  She would have to go to the "mainland" to earn her degree.  Choosing the best college available (after a lot of support from her parents), she went away from the Islands for the first time in her life.  Upon arriving at the College, she was very glad that the location of the school was somewhat close to a very heavy surfing area.  Along with the surfing part... she heard many stories about the Sigma Delta Phi sorority and found it to be (even though it was new) a perfect fit for her goals.  She hopes to get some support from whatever Sister that decides to take her in but she also realizes that there are going to be many perils for her along the way in order to join this new and prestigious sorority.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

PeachyPie

Romance is neither discouraged nor encouraged. It just depends on the player. I would personally love my character to develop a romantic bond with the sorority sister she gets paired up with, but others might not share the feeling. It's all player preference.

I think we have a few too many pledges again, so we're going to need some more sisters. We also need someone who's willing to play the head girl for the sorority. So if anyone wants to take that role, please let me know!

I'm glad so many people are interested in this game! It's way more than I was expecting. I'll have my character sheet in by either tomorrow or Saturday, and then hopefully we can get the game started not too long after that.

Dhi

Always up for writing romance, though I've written Inéz with D/s and hazing in mind so that might be an obstacle for some.

Pumpkin Seeds

Yeah, I kind of wrote Isabelle with some odd notions of romance there.  Also I thought Inez was had of this one.

RubySlippers

My character is more of a loving Dom, and likes a certain surfer girl. But she might not get her in her bed.

And she is inclined to support her game designer plans a lot with both encouragement and money, for a share of the company and some input.

Dhi

So far Inéz is not a good match for the pledges. I may have had something different in mind for the tone we were shooting for than our pledge players do.

PeachyPie

There are still quite a few character sheets that need to be submitted yet--mine for instance--so don't give up on Inez yet. That being said, you might be allowed to have two sisters if that's something you'd be interested in. I originally didn't want to allow that, but as of right now we have quite a few too many pledges and not enough sisters.

The other option was brought up by Kimmy: one or two of the sisters could take on multiple pledges. I personally don't want this. I like there to be one dominant partner and one submissive, and that's what I'm going to want for my character. That being said, if there are some pledges who prefer sharing their dominant sister with another submissive pledge, then we might be able to work something out.

Anyways, as of right now, I'm going to say no more pledges until we get a few more sisters to even the numbers out. Anyone who has already asked for a spot is still welcome to send in their character sheet, and will most likely be accepted, but no new pledges for now.

Kimmy

Christmas hit me hard. But I'm still alive! I haven't seen a Domme who would suit my character yet either. I was hoping to put in public, costume, service and petplay elements. I'll start up a sheet tomorrow to give people an idea and see if anyone is interested.
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Bibliophilia

Would more alternative, androgynous sisters be allowed in the house, Peachy/Kimmy?

Specifically, I'm leaning toward Tegan Quin from Tegan and Sara as my face claim, or possibly the model Ruby Rose.

Sharon

I will throw my hat into this one I will play a pledge. Though I have notices there is not to many dommie out there at the moment so if I have to I be willing to try my hand as a Sister.

Kimmy

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 26, 2014, 10:50:02 AM
Would more alternative, androgynous sisters be allowed in the house, Peachy/Kimmy?

Specifically, I'm leaning toward Tegan Quin from Tegan and Sara as my face claim, or possibly the model Ruby Rose.

I don't see why alternative would be a concern - I can't imagine this sorority is exactly normal. And variety is good - we need a sister for every kind of pledge. But if your worried, the people you really need to be asking is the pledges. They have to pair up with you. I definitely think Ruby Rose > Tegan Quin though. ^_^ Good luck!

PeachyPie

Alternative is definitely okay. I absolutely love androgynous characters, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, so even if you don't want to be paired with me, I doubt you'll have any trouble finding a pledge to pair her with. Especially since we have way too many pledges at the moment!

So I'm going to say one more time that we aren't accepting anymore new pledges until we get at least two more sisters to balance the game out.

Yukina

So far, Inez is looking like an interesting sister for my pledge, though I'm still waiting to see what Sharon and Bibliophilia are cooking up.

Dhi

Inéz hits most of Shizuka's offs, so I don't think they would be good together.

Yukina

Reia

Not only was I super busy with Christmas/family stuff, I got the flu. Finally feeling up to writing/character creation. Hope to have something for my Sister up tonight or by tomorrow.

Quote from: Kimmy on December 26, 2014, 05:23:46 AM
Christmas hit me hard. But I'm still alive! I haven't seen a Domme who would suit my character yet either. I was hoping to put in public, costume, service and petplay elements. I'll start up a sheet tomorrow to give people an idea and see if anyone is interested.

This sounds like something my character would work well with. :-)
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

Character sheet:

Character's Name: Harper Roth
Pledge or Sister: Sister
University Major: Music
Played Sports: Track and Field, Snowboarding

Appearance:

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown/Varies
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 121
Build: Lean, slim-hipped and small breasted.

Description: Harper is what is known as a gentleman tomboy.  She dresses in stylishly masculine apparel, and her hair is cut short in a complex, asymetrical style that often falls softly across her smooth brow.  She's not often seen in make-up, but she takes very good care of her hair, skin and nails, which gives her a slightly polished look.  She has multiple tattoos on her arms and a few scattered elsewhere, including the side of her neck.  Her tongue and nipples are pierced, and she has multiple piercings in each of her ears.

Personality and History:

Personality:  Harper is so laid-back that sometimes people get the urge to check her pulse to make certain she's still alive.  She hates drama and avoids it when she can, though not at the expense of anyone else.  If she sees someone being treated poorly or unfairly and they can't defend themselves, or they need a little help to do so, she'll step up and put up.  She's not afraid to get her hands dirty, and she proves that regularly with her handy skills, like fixing plumbing, putting up shelves, or repairing cars.  Her first love is the guitar, and a close second is singing.  She hates housework, though, so her room is often a disaster area.  She tends to be messy, but not dirty, though she has been known to do the sniff test if she's been too busy, or absent-minded, to do the laundry. 

Likes: Women, jazz music, rock and roll, cars, spending money, street art, getting tattoos, good whiskey, hot showers, black coffee, bacon, running, snowboarding, good literature, motorcycles, cigars, steak, grilling, skateboarding, racing, auctions, winning

Dislikes: Drama, emotionally closed-off people, stupidity, dumb movies, prissy girls, intolerance, cabbage, frosting, pop music, liars, machismo, the phrase 'like a girl' when used as an insult, losing, tofu

Strengths: Harper is good in a fight, but she will straight up deck someone, man or woman, if they deserve it.  She's smart and witty.  She's damned handy to have around the house.  She is particularly good at writing music, playing guitar and has a low, smoky singing voice.  She's honest, but tactful, and loyal once her trust and respect is gained.

Weaknesses: She despises housework, preferring to spend her time fixing cars, or writing music, to picking up the clothes strewn about her room, or dusting.  She sometimes bites off more than she can chew, due to her fearlessness and self-confidence.  Harper can be too competitive, and in combination with her fearlessness, it can prove dangerous when she lets her desire to win put her in perilous situations.

Ambitions & Goals: Harper's goals involve her music.  She wants to build a music career and then own her own label, eventually building a company that handles interesting, fresh bands with a real passion for the art.  She'd also like to acquire multiple cars, buying fixer-uppers and rebuilding and restoring them to their former glory.

Ons and offs: Harper likes strong, intelligent women.  She's dominant in the bedroom, and in the relationship, but it it expresses its self more as taking care of the other person, than controlling them.  She is very much about her partner's desires, bringing them as much pleasure as possible, exploring what they enjoy, because it gives her a sense of accomplishment and her own enjoyment is very much affected by the pleasure of her partner.  She doesn't like vore, gore, blood, vomit or scat, but most everything else is open to what will bring her partner the most pleasure. 

History:

Harper is the first-born daughter of Henry James Roth and Elizabeth Rachel Lewis-Turner.  Her father is a well-known entrepreneur from old money, and her mother is a society deb whose family's money came from oil.  She has three younger sisters, but no brothers, and she is considered something of the black sheep of the family.  Her musical inclinations, as well as her sexual proclivities and decidedly alternative appearance are not well-received by her parents.  Still, they haven't cut her off, or disowned her, she just has to deal with pointed questions, silent judgement and constant nagging when visiting the family estate.

She was pretty much raised by her nanny, since her father was often away on business, and her mother had a never-ending stream of social gatherings, charity work and meetings to attend.  Harper spent most of her time playing with the nanny's son, Max, and he was the one who taught her how to fight, work on cars and take care of household chores.  When she was fourteen, and he was sixteen, he tried to kiss her, and ended up with a fat lip for his efforts.  He was the first to find out Harper was gay, though it wasn't long after that she came out to her family.  She lost a few friends as a result, but figured if they were that shallow, then they weren't worth missing.

She graduated valedictorian, though her parents freaked out when she told them she was going to study music in high school, rather than business as they'd planned.  They knew she loved to play, and had talent, but considered it a hobby, not a career.  Still, she'd won a full-ride scholarship, so there wasn't much they could do to stop her.  Especially since their empty threats to cut her off were met with shrugs and promises that she'd just get a job in a mechanic's shop or waiting tables.  So, they had to suck it up and deal.  Still, they both secretly harbor the dwindling hope that it's all just a phase and one day she'll snap out of it, start wearing pretty dresses, marry a nice boy, have kids and get a more respectable career.

Bedroom
Vehicles
Guitars
Toys

PeachyPie

If two people decide they want to be paired up together, and have discussed it with each other so you both are on the same page, can you send a PM to let me know that you're going to play together, please? That way I can post the pairs in the first post of this thread where everyone can see who is still available.

And Bibliophilia, just wow! I think I'm in love with Harper. Now I really wish I had a character sheet already done for this so we could see if there's a match between us. Except I'm the owner of the game, so you're not allowed to say no to me! :D Just kidding. But I do really like her. Peachy has a crush.

Also, I'm going to ask this now, because we are short of Sisters at the moment. I'd like to know if there are any pledges who would enjoy sharing their sister with another pledge, and if there are any sister's who would enjoy having two pledges? If yes, send me a PM, please. This doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen, but I would like to keep it as an option.

Dhi

I'm going to back out as a Sister. Thank you for your consideration!

Bibliophilia

-grins.-  Thanks, Peachy!  Having read some of your posts, I think, at the very least, we'd mesh well as far as writing partners go.