Where do you want to go on vacation?

Started by Blank, April 19, 2018, 12:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

Just curious.  I'm trying to plan a vacation to get some space from work, but nothing really strikes my interest.  Would be interested to hear where other people want to go for vacation.

Nico

If I could pick?

I've always wanted to see New York City, San Francisco & New Orleans. One day! XD

Or something a wee bit closer to my location - Clearly the Cote d'azur or the Amalfi Coast.

RedRose

I'm rather well traveled in Western Europe and frankly these days I'd like a "big" trip to India, maybe Japan or China... One day! I have done the first and last, but they're big like a continent.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Captain Maltese

Berlin. I have never been in Germany except for a flyover or two. I want to see outdoor markets, museums, bierstuben and maybe a nightclub.

And if things go according to plans - knock on wood - I'll be going there in a few weeks.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Chanticleer

Get your wreck dive on at Bikini Atoll.

Or if you're a puddles and snorkels-depth swimmer try Bora Bora instead.
My current O/os (need work)

MiaKage

Japan, Germany, Scotland, and Ireland. Would love to see Normandy, France as well.
On/Off
A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back because the scorpion cannot swim. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."
The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"
The scorpion replies: "But, little frog, I can swim."

RubySlippers

The GenCon Game Fair in Indianapolis Indiana, I'm a gamer this would give me major league nerdgasms.  ;D

Naiah

Egypt. Been wanting to go for like 30 years.. or Rome. Or Athens. Or a roadtrip round California, Nevada, Utah and Denver.

MasterMischief

Disneyland.  Hopelessly American I know, but it takes me back to my childhood.