Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonsword

Bedding a llama in my living room?  You sick freak!
Doing better now.  I think.  We'll see.

Beguile's Mistress

I have nothing against dice.  Some of my best friends are dice.  But things just don't add up with you.

MasterMischief

You know, I was willing to clean your hair out of the sink.  I was willing to wash the dishes and fold the laundry.  I was even willing to cook on alternating evenings.  But I am sick and tired of cleaning up after all your animal friends.  The bird seed everywhere...the rabbit pellets...and the stacks of beer cans are more than I can handle.  We're through!

Nabeshin

Nothing personal, Mischief. Your Granddad just looks better in the corset.

Meri

When I said I'd love you forever, I meant it.  But that was weeks ago!
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                                            Thomas Edison

Moonsword

The backlighting!  Dear gods, the backlighting!  At all hours of day and night!  Some of us like to sleep, woman!

Saerrael

You may look at me like that, but I know your mind is on your sword instead...

Moonsword

And yours is on the glowbugs you keep fondling.

Beguile's Mistress

How can I possibly stay with someone who has better hair than mine?

Saerrael

Yeaaaaaah, just keep playing with the animals. I bet you won't even notice when I'm gone.

Idej

You always seem so obsessed with that glowing orb of yours!

Moonsword

I can deal with the robotics, but after the fifth battle that wrecks my house in as many months, enough's enough!

Drake Valentine

You told me you were trained by a time traveling Chuck Norris, but we both know that Chuck Norris doesn't use swords and he can kill people with a solid look!

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Raveled

Just... No, man.  I mean, those nails?  That hat?  I thought you were a chick, dude!
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Saerrael

Look, I could live with the fact you rather stand on your head all day, but.. that chair? I can't share you, you know. I'm out of here. Have fun with your chair!

Moonsword

Do you know how hard it is to sleep with a little glow lamp next to your head?!

Saerrael

Quote from: Moonsword on December 01, 2009, 11:12:05 PM
Do you know how hard it is to sleep with a little glow lamp next to your head?!

Says the one who's bloody sword keeps me up all night.. All that crackling lightening is so annoying.. We're done.

Moonsword

Then get those feather and hair care products out of my shower, woman!  It's like they're breeding!

Raveled

Look, I understand that your job requires you to look dramatic and heroic and whatever, but the constantly blowing wind keeps knocking over the table lamp!  I think we should see other people.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Idej

And you're always upside down with almost every single subject, no wonder why I can't understand you.

Moonsword

The smell of oil, the sound of gears... they haunt my nightmares.  I can't take it anymore!

Idej

Your sword is a rubbish antique, and you seem to never show your face to me!

Raveled

Look, if you could just get that condescending smirk off your face for ten damn minutes so we could talk about something seriously for once... I-- I'm going.  I want you packed up when I get back.
O|O A|A Ideas

Idej

Talking seriously!!  If you wanted to talk seriously then why are you always hanging out with that chair instead of me.

Raveled

That chair is my friend!  And I don't think someone who hangs out with the same guy for twenty years has any grounds to question that!  Maybe if you stayed in some weekends instead of "fighting Mavericks."  Interesting that Sigma never attacks during football season.
O|O A|A Ideas