What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

Vitamin water...eating toast
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

auroraChloe

just water today...       

a/a 8/21/17

leelan

Choco Cherry Love blizzard from Dairy Queen. It started melting so I'm drinking it LOL. Funny ass thing to i'm on the phone with Pally ordering ice cream and its 60 degrees outside and I hear "WTF Woman!?!?" LOL!!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Eric28

I'll be drinking some Morgan Spiced and Coke very soon. Yummy! *S*
You're a mountain that I'd like to climb. Not to conquer, but to share in the view.

My On's and Off's

A&A

auroraChloe

coming to the bottom of the coffee mug...  it's cold   :-(

a/a 8/21/17

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheLegionary

Saerrael

Beguile's Mistress

Water...  and Black Russians.

Oniya

Coffee - but I'm eyeing the 2-liter of cola in the fridge...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

auroraChloe

home made Dandelion Wine.  *giggles*

a/a 8/21/17

Oniya

What part of the dandelion do you use for that?  We have enough of them around here, and I'm too lazy to spray them, so I know they're clean.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

auroraChloe

Quote from: Oniya on October 16, 2009, 09:13:22 PM
What part of the dandelion do you use for that?  We have enough of them around here, and I'm too lazy to spray them, so I know they're clean. 

just the flower part, before it blows up into fluff.  i made marigold wine the same way.  yummy. 

a/a 8/21/17

Nico

Mineral water with Raspberry flavour.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sweet Innocence

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Lirliel

A bottle of sake, together with a friend of mine.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Eric28

I'm drinking gatorade right now to help cure me from what I drank last night ;)
You're a mountain that I'd like to climb. Not to conquer, but to share in the view.

My On's and Off's

A&A

auroraChloe

a big a$$ cup of coffee with half and half, no sugar

Quote from: Eric28 on October 17, 2009, 08:18:42 AM
I'm drinking gatorade right now to help cure me from what I drank last night ;)   
haha.  that brain a little dehydrated is it?   ;)

a/a 8/21/17

Autumn52

Third cup of coffee with creamer ( I better stop soon or I will be flying all day)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Coffee, black with a double-shot, orange juice and water
Just what I need after sitting down with the laptop at midnight and writing until
I fell asleep at ? - somewhere between 4:30 and 7:30 (when I woke up)

Eric28

Quote from: auroraChloe on October 17, 2009, 08:25:02 AM
a big a$$ cup of coffee with half and half, no sugar

haha.  that brain a little dehydrated is it?   ;)

Yes it was! lol Onto the Tim Hortons coffee now *S*

My On's and Off's

A&A