U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Banned for thinking that we haven't all been staring at your boobs in secret ;)

Mr Bigglesworth

Banned for taking the words out of my keyboard.

Mordred

Banned for looking just like one of my favorite actors. Plus.. why do you always get to be out in those tropical areas? I'm jealous. I admit.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Banned for coloring outside the lines!

Lycana

Banned for wanting people to color inside the lines!!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Skadii

Banned for ignoring the "No Pets Allowed" sign! :)

Mordred

Banned for making me question 1701 years of neck biting. Lips.. yessssss.. that's where it's really at.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Banned for taking that many years to realize that lips are indeed very bitable!

Mr Bigglesworth

Banned for not biting my lips.

Lycana

Banned for not realizing Miss Cole is nibbling on mine ;)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Banned for being too cute yet saying sexy is gruesome! :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Stone

Banned for all that fur. It's summer!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

PigPin

Banned for being the fashion police.

OrchidofDarkness

banned for leaving the handcuffs behind
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not smiling in the moonlight.

Jassara Sunn

U R Banned for not loving kittens.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for thinking I don't love Kittens.

Autumn52

U R Banned for something you did that I don't know about yet but you know what you did so there. :P
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for knowing me too well.

Autumn52

U R Banned for giggleing me
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not using that feather on my chest.

gaggedLouise

U R banned for not doing all in your power to shoot down the Red Baron.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

TaintedAndDelish

You are banned ... for having scrapes and abrasions on your knees and tits. ;)

SeveredExistence

U R Banned for having a nice avatar!

shooter6806

You are banned for not having an avatar.  OOPS, that means I'm banned too. 
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.