Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

"oh sweety!"
*huggles Dolly and steals the win from underneath her*

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

*finds win in a flurry of soft feathers and skin.. almost (ok, more than almost) wishing to get lost.. but then out of those wings, this dark creature falls.. a few feathers stuck to his hands but more blue stuff stuck to the lovely LNK*

Hmm.. that was quite enjoyable. But finally got my win back. Hope it enjoyed it's silly little vacation.
*See Pillory*

Azhdeen

tosses a phosphorus grenade ahead of him and yells out "heads up UV gernade" hopes the fake UV gernade makes him freeze and grabs the win dashing off to try and hide with it.

LateNightKiss

Mordred, always ruffling my feathers.
And now they are tinted blue.
I can get used to this..  ;)

*Runs from the grenade. Noticing it was fake, I run back and steal the win. I make my way out..taking off into the sky.*
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Azhdeen

blinks realizing the win has been taken from him and curses silently. looks around a spots a catapult nearby and decides to do something very stupid. climbs into the catapult and pulls the rope to send him flying. snatches the win from her hands as he flys by and hopes he doesn't hurt himself too much when he lands.

LateNightKiss

*Swoops down to grab Azhdeen and sets him down gently on the ground.*

I just saved your life. The win is mine now.

Azhdeen

chuckles and smiles at her as she sets him down thanks for the save that was rather stupid of me. looks rueful for a moment before grinning and snatching the win. Runs off with the win hoping to get to the thread he started today before the win is snatched from him.

LateNightKiss

You'll have to leave without the win. It'll be staying with me. Here. In this thread.

Swordsman18

I am sorry there, but the Win has been given to Swordman18.

LateNightKiss

Thank you for holding it for me while I was gone. ^_^

Flower

Slips in to retrieve the win  O:)

Mordred

Did you know the Win has a tail?.. and when it's master (me) whistles.. it flees whatever usurping hands that clutch it.. scurries like lightning in my direction (for it senses me as I sense it)... and jumps up into my arms.. with that mad little tail wagging.. and yeah, it has a silly little tongue and it crazily, manically likes to lick.. but nope.. that I simply cannot allow. From other, warmer creatures, yes.. but not from the Win. But a treat, it will indeed receive.
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

*Leaves adorable puppy in front of Mordred*

Take that instead. It's the same thing, except the puppy won't leave you, like the win just did.

Mordred

Trains puppy. Ah yes, trains the little furball quite good. The cute little squirt grows fast (guided by a little shadow). Little Morticia lives and breathes to get the win. Hut she does so by being a lovely dog that uses the 'aww what an adorable dog' trick. Ok wont waffle this on but will jump ahead to when she returns to my door with the win. Back in it's proper hands.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Purchases a "Flying Broom" from E-Bay, hops on and flies over to the vamp's secret hideaway.  The cowgirl finds him and his puppy playing "fetch" with the WIN, and while tossed in mid air, she swoops down on her broom and catches the WIN, clutching it tightly in her hand.  She turns to warn the vamp, "Don't try to come near me to take away my win because I'll get you my pretty...and your little dog too!"  *Evil wicked laughter abounds as she flies off into the sky* ;)

WINS!!

Mordred

Five minutes later, after consoling his little puppy, the vampire grabs his cell phone and dials '888-WIZARD'.. and after spending 23 minutes on hold, gets through. He orders the 'Behind the curtain' Special for only three payments of $9.99 (but wait! one payment was slashed because he used a credit card for the order!).

Within 30 minutes, a special delivery was made.. and his little puppy was strapped up with rocket-wings (I'd go myself but have just now poured myself a gorgeous cuppa coffee!).. whizzing through the air after the crafty (but scrumptiously sexy) cowgirl. The win was dangling from a small leather pouch on the end of her broom.. which was gnawed with perfection by little Morticia. Within seconds, the win is hanging from her puppy fangs.. and within minutes back in it's master's hands. But not before the dutiful puppy gives the cowgirl a little nip on her luscious behind! Ha!

And now, I have my win, my puppy has her treat, and the usurper hopefully is tending to her sore bottom. :P
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Sybl

Looms over her box, eyes the win. Hello Dolly, steals the win XD

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Mordred

*puts win in microwave, expanding it even farther*
Wins.. Morer! :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Puts WIN in the freezer...waits for five minutes*

WINS .. the coolest  ;P

Mordred

*enters my oldest, most mysterious coffin.. slips through a hidden door.. walks through a few fur coats.. then out into a very cold freezer.. finds win nestled next to a bottle of vodka.. somehow pulls both win and bottle with me back through the secret door, into my coffin.. and ha ha! Now has win and am sipping a screwdriver!*

*also has a bit of frostbite* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Grabs one of the above mentioned fur coats, a couple of shot glasses, sneaks out the back, following the vampire back to his oldest, most mysterious coffin.  Watches as he slips through the secret door, quickly placing the toe of her cowboy boot in the door keeping it ajar, slips inside the box to find the vamp, his fangs 'chattering'*

I'll loan you this here fur coat...if you'll share that bottle of vodka and WIN with me!  :D