News:

Main Menu

Discipline.....

Started by Bubblez, February 07, 2010, 09:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubblez

Wow.

I am surprised at the varying views we all have on this and yet almost all of us have one in common. I want to thank everyone who has posted in here. This topic, as we have seen, is very emotional and controversial in a wide range of areas. As a parent I can honestly say, you may start out with the best intentions, as previously stated, but more often then not they go right out the window.

I was not ready to be a parent at 16 but it was forced upon me and it is very hard to be a parent when you are still a child, but then again sometimes that is what it takes to grow up sometimes.

I am not saying its right or wrong they way each person parents, we all have to find what works with each child. Time out does not work with mine, no matter the extreme to which it is given. You just have to find what works and learn how to not over apply it and then have to find another method. I think each one of us was destined to grow up with some sort of kink or malfunction from our parents choices, it makes us who we are and were meant to be. It is a part of how we learn, plain and simple, well at least in my opinion.. :-)
My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.