[EX] TARZAN ambushed, captured and tortured by maniac hunters (MxM)

Started by ornito, December 04, 2016, 09:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ornito

For your consideration:
Christian Hogue as Tarzan
24 years-old
Straight
Model, gymnast and football player

This is my initial ideas on the plot line for a roleplay. It is not only a work-in-progress, but I am flexible to accept suggestions and change it to fit your needs if you are willing to take on this RP.

Three mercenary hunters escaped Mugunda Detention Facility. Hell does not compare to the hardship of an African prison. The three hunters suffered unimaginable physical and psychological tortures that deformed their bodies and character. Vengeance against the hero who put them into jail was the single objective that kept them alive. And that single objetive turned into an obsession:inflict an unimaginable pain and suffering to the man who locked them up in that shit hole. They had a plan to capture the apeman alive. They didn't want to kill the muscular jungle hunk. They are planning to use him as a sexual toy and a guinea pig for the most cruel and humiliating experiments that one could devise.

Post your comments here or send me a PM if you wish to discuss and further develop this RP idea.
BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257