Looking For a Mistress...

Started by nathansilver, April 05, 2006, 03:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathansilver

I am in need of a Mistress to command me, I am willing to do anything she wants, no matter how many it involves. I will do anything to please her, no matter what it take. ;) If any females are willing please fell free to reply. :D

((I'd prefer 1 on 1, but if my mistress wills she may choose otherwise. I am a little new here, and trying to get more established, and experienced. And not very picky on the settings, just give me some back story if needed.))

Elvi

I'll break you in Nathan.....*grins evily*
My chaotic nature needs both light and dark to satisfy me and I am a little weighted towards the light at the moment.

What are you looking for in a mistress and would you be willing to be a little bit of a challenge for me?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

nathansilver

For someone to punish me, tease me, and teach my even (my character more likely being a virgin, or only having had sex once before.) And I'd be willing to put up a fight, and do my best to give you a bit of a challenge in breaking me in. *winks*

Elvi

OK Nathan, hopefully we'll manage to catch each other online soon and set up the scene...*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building