KPop Cuties In Space (Sci-Fi Themed PnP game looking for new players)

Started by Frocto, November 08, 2013, 07:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frocto

So hello, hey there, boys and girls, I've been running a sci-fi rpg for a few weeks now on another website, and I'm always on the lookout for new, fresh players. The nature of the science fiction is quite unusual, with players not even playing humans, but a genetically engineered life form known as Tickers that resemble adorable KPop gals. We just recently finished their first adventure and will be starting another one shortly, I thought I'd cast a net out here and see if anyone was receptive.

So, right now the system being used is Call of Cthulhu and the game is played at 10AM EST on Sunday. You can read all about the setting and character creation rules here. Try not to be scared off by the document's size, it's all very simple and easy to get into, I assure you, and I'm extremely happy to answer any questions you guys might have about the game. A love KPop and science fiction is adored, but also not essential.

Get in touch if you're interested. :)

Yukina

I might play. I'll have to check the document a bit first. By the way, what is 10 am est in central time?