*~A Twist In Time~* Recruiting Has Opened Once More! Potterverse fans needed!

Started by Viper, April 29, 2014, 08:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

RECRUITING HAS OPENED ONCE MORE! PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR UPDATED INFORMATION! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND WE GM'S CANT WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!!!

TheHangedOne

Come on all you lovely lords, lieges, and (last but not least) ladies! We need some awesomeness, and I know there's plenty floating around here.  ;D
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Juggtacular

HangedMan is right. Who among you can say you've never thought about Flipendo'ing someone?! Hmmm? No one I say!

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Viper

Welcome ceralilly! Be sure to ask questions if you have any! Only Tristian asks the stupid questions so your pretty safe as far as that goes! *Snerks at co-gm*

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Viper on May 07, 2015, 06:14:50 AM
Welcome ceralilly! Be sure to ask questions if you have any! Only Tristian asks the stupid questions so your pretty safe as far as that goes! *Snerks at co-gm*
*Silent* "Oooooooooooooooh" whilst pointing at Tristian.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Ceralilly

Quote from: Viper on May 07, 2015, 06:14:50 AM

Awwwww poor Tristan...*Giggles-snort*

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on May 07, 2015, 04:11:45 AM
Woot!! ^_^

So glad for that awesome welcome guys. <3 Already getting excited!
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Sharon

Viper

Codexa

O.O

Another Harry Potter Game?!

*Lifts hand in the air, waving it frantically*

I'm tentatively interested :P Any guidelines I should be aware of?
Any No-Nos? or needed?

Heartsink

That comic sans ms though... But this looks interesting, or rather... magical.

Viper

Quote from: Codexa on May 08, 2015, 05:40:06 PM
O.O

Another Harry Potter Game?!

*Lifts hand in the air, waving it frantically*

I'm tentatively interested :P Any guidelines I should be aware of?
Any No-Nos? or needed?

Hey Codexa! We are a small group game, and there are no catches! We do allow a good bit of freedom. In example, the Advanced Care of Magical Creatures teacher is half centaur (though she has the stature of a human). We would like you to take a stroll through the game information thread and just see what everything is about and if you have ANY questions, I would be HAPPY to answer them! We are pretty laid back and all the writers are pretty close together and we all like to plot so if you need and helpful links or would like to see the current game thread, I would be happy to show you to them! That way you can get a look on whats going on.

Quote from: Heartsink on May 08, 2015, 07:13:22 PM
That comic sans ms though... But this looks interesting, or rather... magical.

I don't use it much lol. Only when I make a ridiculous announcement. *remembers manners* Welcome to our recruiting thread Heatsink! If you have any questions please let me know and I would be happy to send you in the right direction!

Tristian Pontis

Wow i just caught that viper ...... the sad part is i cant say she is wrong *shrugs it off* and yes welcome  ceralilly!!
Oh thank you luna for the concern i think i might need to go spank me a viper. Lol

Ceralilly

Quote from: Tristian Pontis on May 08, 2015, 10:31:26 PM
Wow i just caught that viper ...... the sad part is i cant say she is wrong *shrugs it off* and yes welcome  ceralilly!!
Oh thank you luna for the concern i think i might need to go spank me a viper. Lol

You're a good man Tristan, Eric would have whooped me good, ;-P

Thank you sweetie, I REALLY appreciate the warm welcome from everyone. :-) I would LOVE to make plot connections with you Tristan, as well, so when I get my CS...I will be bugging you LMAO.

Hugs everyone! I am a happy happy girl! This THIS is what I have been looking for. These plot building, muse tantalizing games that I have found since joining Mumble. <3 THANK YOU ALL!

You may be responsible for the rebirth of my Phoenix Muse. <3

Heartsink

Tristian Pontis

Yes! please feel free to bug me about plot(and if anyone missed the fact i do take part in plot)^^ its what i do lol. And thanks for the ego boost.

Also heartsink we got your cs and we will be going over it as group later

Viper

Yes, all three gm's look at (more like discuss for a few hours) and then we will get back to you wiyh any changes or approval.

Viper

Quote from: Tristian Pontis on May 08, 2015, 10:31:26 PM

Hey no spanking teh Viper unless you wanna be bitten!

Also, if anyone has any questions, all gms are active at this time and will help you as much and as quickly as they can!

Ceralilly

Ember's first draft is complete!

Although i noticed a few damn typos....after i submitted it..

>_<

*Bites nails nervously*

Sharon

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 12, 2015, 07:11:52 PM
Ember's first draft is complete!

Although i noticed a few damn typos....after i submitted it..

>_<

*Bites nails nervously*

They have me in this group and they won't over look you because of typeo. Because they are great like that. Hehe

Viper

Awwww sharon! We love you and dont worry ceralilly your sheet was great, thr mumble powwow went amazingly, lets get this ball rolling! We miss you sharon! XD

Ceralilly

Quote from: Viper on May 12, 2015, 11:23:12 PM
Awwww sharon! We love you and dont worry ceralilly your sheet was great, thr mumble powwow went amazingly, lets get this ball rolling! We miss you sharon! XD
Thanks beautiful! xoxoxoxoxox

Quote from: Sharon on May 12, 2015, 10:59:06 PM
They have me in this group and they won't over look you because of typeo. Because they are great like that. Hehe

Aww TY! I appreciate that so much. xoxo

Viper

We are looking to get two more ladies, one more lords, and two lieges, spots are running out quickly! Please place your interest or questions in this thread, one of us three gms will get to you asap!

Sharon

Lilly lovegood is not in a spoiler. That is the only one out my million and two headers that was missed. It must be because she so so damn hot!  LOL.  I miss ya all. And welcome and new player or maybe new players.