Santa Claus is coming... to town [NC]

Started by Stattick, December 20, 2008, 06:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stattick

A short role-play, where I get to play Santa... and Santa's not quite as nice as some folks say that he is.

She was a young wife and mother, waiting for her policeman husband to come home on Christmas Eve. The little ones were asleep in bed. She was in a frisky mood, and wanted to have a little "snuggle time" with her man in blue when he got home.

She had been up late wrapping the last minute gifts, and setting them gently under the tree, when the idea hit her. Every year since they'd had kids, they'd always had the same, half joking argument out of earshot of the kids. See, every year, there would always be a gift from "Santa" under the tree that neither of them had claimed to buy. They had always left milk and cookies "out for Santa" as well, and although neither of them claimed to have eaten them, they were always gone in the morning. This year, she wanted to outsmart her husband with something that they'd both enjoy, and by making sure that he didn't have the time or energy to sneak a gift under the tree or consume the milk and cookies. Besides, she wanted to get in ome "snuggle" time too.

But the hour was late, and so wrapped in a nightgown that concealed her sexiest lingerie, she fell asleep on the couch, right next to the milk and cookies and a little note that said, "Help yourself."

When she awoke to the heavy tromp of boots on the hardwood floor, she thought it was her husband. But when she opened her eyes, and saw the big man in red in her living room that was clearly not her husband, she panicked, instantly assuming that he was some sort of prowler. She wasn't far from the truth. A heavy, leather gloved hand covered her mouth before she could scream. An extra gift was left under the tree, and then in the twinkling of an eye, they'd somehow shot right up the chimney, to be assualted by the frigid cold air and snow on the roof. There was a sleigh, reign deer, and a frightening bulg in the large man's pants where he held the woman close. Just a moment or two later, and he had her in the sleigh, and they were lifting into the air...
O/O   A/A

Marguerite

Mmm, sounds very intriguing Stattick. Still open or has someone filled the spot?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Stattick

It's still open at the moment. I'm half asleep, so I'm not making any decisions about it until tonight. If you have questions or details that you'd like to work out, you're more then welcome to PM me.
O/O   A/A