Once Upon A Time In Mexico (Still Actively Recruiting!)

Started by Norsegod1839, September 12, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Lady Lunarius

DESCRIPTION:La Bestia

Fairy Tale Archetype: The Beast
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 180
Sexuality: Straight
Nickname: The Beast
Cartel Rank: Youngest Son
Signature Skill: Painting/Tagging
Signature Weapon: Explosives
Bio: Julian has had a fascination with fire ever since the assassination attempt on his father. The same attack that left scars on the right side of his face and his right arm. It also gave him a bit of a distaste for the family business. But as they say, family is family. Most of the time he is found around town tagging various businesses and avoiding most contact with anyone outside his family.Occasionally he visits the art gallery where some of his work is on display. He will on occasion make explosives for the family business, though he does so with much disdain. 
Affiliation:Cartel, Distantly
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

Faceclaim: Nick Hawk
DESCRIPTION: El Lobo Oscuro
Fairy Tale Archetype: The Big Bad Wolf!
Height: 6'1
Weight: 187
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nickname: The Dark Wolf
Cartel Rank: N/A
Signature Skill: Undercover Ops
Signature Weapon: Dime Plated Bereta M9
Bio: Micheal Stanson was still just a south Texas sheriff's deputy when he got mixed up with the DEA. He helped them make a bust when he almost ruined a year of undercover work unknowingly, and worked to make it right to the Agent on scene. He was rewarded with a recommendation for recruitment, and he's been with them every since. He's done a lot of gigs throughout his life, but none is bigger than the one he's currently on. You see, he was part of the SRT (Special Response Teams) before he was asked to go under cover to catch a cartel shipper that had been throwing the rangers loops for years. With his help, they were able to take the bastard down, but it lead to a whole slew of new links and evidence.

There wasn't anyone, vice background or not, that should have been undercover after that. He'd nailed the guy, and while his cover wasn't harmed in the least, protocol said to pull him out. Micheal, now going by Tony, refused. Not when they were this close, not when he already had a trusted Alias. It was a fight, but he got his way, and that way soon lead him to mexico city. He's been running up and down for a few years now, deep as it gets and with almost no back up he's aware of.

Outwardly, this hasn't seemed to bother him, but in truth he's had to break the golden rules so many times he's worried he's slipping. Is he any better than what he's after? He doesn't know anymore, the lines between him and his cover are starting to blur. What he does know? Tony is now a trusted source by many, especially for a gringo. People know him now, and after years of shipping their product with no cross wires, he's earned it. That's not to even mention his tearing up on the races.
Affiliation: Deep Cover DEA/Cartel

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 17, 2018, 10:46:40 PM
DESCRIPTION:La Bestia

Fairy Tale Archetype: The Beast
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 180
Nickname: The Beast
Cartel Rank: Youngest Son
Signature Skill: Painting/Tagging
Signature Weapon: Explosives
Bio: Julian has had a fascination with fire ever since the assassination attempt on his father. The same attack that left scars on the right side of his face and his right arm. It also gave him a bit of a distaste for the family business. But as they say, family is family. Most of the time he is found around town tagging various businesses and avoiding most contact with anyone outside his family.Occasionally he visits the art gallery where some of his work is on display. He will on occasion make explosives for the family business, though he does so with much disdain. 
Affiliation:Cartel, Distantly

Approved

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Black Howling on September 18, 2018, 04:37:54 AM

Faceclaim: Nick Hawk
DESCRIPTION: El Lobo Oscuro
Fairy Tale Archetype: The Big Bad Wolf!
Height: 6'1
Weight: 187
Nickname: The Dark Wolf
Cartel Rank: N/A
Signature Skill: Undercover Ops
Signature Weapon: Dime Plated Bereta M9
Bio: Micheal Stanson was still just a south Texas sheriff's deputy when he got mixed up with the DEA. He helped them make a bust when he almost ruined a year of undercover work unknowingly, and worked to make it right to the Agent on scene. He was rewarded with a recommendation for recruitment, and he's been with them every since. He's done a lot of gigs throughout his life, but none is bigger than the one he's currently on. You see, he was part of the SRT (Special Response Teams) before he was asked to go under cover to catch a cartel shipper that had been throwing the rangers loops for years. With his help, they were able to take the bastard down, but it lead to a whole slew of new links and evidence.

There wasn't anyone, vice background or not, that should have been undercover after that. He'd nailed the guy, and while his cover wasn't harmed in the least, protocol said to pull him out. Micheal, now going by Tony, refused. Not when they were this close, not when he already had a trusted Alias. It was a fight, but he got his way, and that way soon lead him to mexico city. He's been running up and down for a few years now, deep as it gets and with almost no back up he's aware of.

Outwardly, this hasn't seemed to bother him, but in truth he's had to break the golden rules so many times he's worried he's slipping. Is he any better than what he's after? He doesn't know anymore, the lines between him and his cover are starting to blur. What he does know? Tony is now a trusted source by many, especially for a gringo. People know him now, and after years of shipping their product with no cross wires, he's earned it. That's not to even mention his tearing up on the races.
Affiliation: Deep Cover DEA/Cartel

approved

Lynnie

El Consorte
Fairy Tale Archetype: The Miller’s Daughter
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 114 lbs
Nickname: Mia for others, My Pet/Kitten for the Don
Cartel Rank: Consort for the Don and Chief Financial Officer
Signature Skill: Money Laundering
Signature Weapon: Screaming for security
Bio: Maria started off in the slums, she was able to use her good looks to get plenty of money to go to school and learn to do massages and nails. It helped that she was actually very talented at it. It caught the attention of the Don Estaphan Madrino.  He gave her a salon to start, as she grew in popularity, she started being able to move money for the cartel. She quickly earn the trust of the Don and he gave her the job of cleaning the money and making sure it was all accounted for. She owned several salons and massage parlors. She also became the Don’s little pet. She happily shared his bed for all of his darker kinks.
Affiliation: Cartel

Lady Lunarius

DESCRIPTION:El Vigilante
Fairy Tale Archetype: Esmeralda
Height: 5'7"
Weight: A lady never tells
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Nickname: The Watcher
Cartel Rank: Spy
Signature Skill: Intelligence Gathering.
Signature Weapon: Her charm, oh and a stiletto blade
Bio: Maribella was born in Mexico, though she does not remember anything about her parents, she does remember much of her childhood. Unfortunately. When she was young she was taken from the streets and sold to a family in Los Angeles. He was given a minimal education, and otherwise looked after the house for a wealthy couple.

The family allowed her to have a part time job as she grew older, and she eventually won the affections of the lady of the house. So long as she continued to do what they required of her, she had certain freedoms. It took until she was nearly twenty, but she earned her freedom, it also took every penny she'd ever earned, and then some. She did things that she was no proud of, but they earned her her freedom and got her home to Mexico.

That is where she met the Don. Shared his bed, and earned his trust. So much so that he offered her a job in one of his establishments as a lead dancer, among other things. In return, she keeps her ears to the ground, and has her girls collect information from their charges.   
Affiliation:Cartel
LaLu's Delicious treats!

FaerieLand

Isadora Nieve Madrino
Fairy Tale Archetype:
Snow White
Height:
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
Weight:
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Sexuality:
Straight
Nickname:
Snowy, Isa.
Dori or Dora, when she shows her friends just what a scatterbrain she is.
Cartel Rank:
She's not sure.
Signature Skill:
She's very good with animals and plants, and loves to sing and tidy up. She likes to think she's good with people too.
Signature Weapon:
Isa has a revolver that she carries with her in her bag. She also has a hunting knife in there. Her momma didn't raise her to take a beating.
Bio:
Ever wonder what it was like getting everything you wanted? So did Isa. She always felt like the unwanted daughter of the Madrino King. Her mother was a stripper, who had conceived her during a time when she was experimenting with blow and blowjobs. Apparently there was one man she loved above all else, and he was the notorious Cartel King. Isa never really wanted to get to know the father who paid her mother off to hide her away, but now she wanted to get to know him more than ever. Her mother had never really wanted her to get involved in the cartel, but Isa feels that she is old enough now. Old enough to go where she wants and to do as she wants. She wants nothing more than to get to know her brothers and sister, who she had only seen pictures of. She knew her father a little bit, since he was in the picture from time to time.
She's staying in a motel that's as good as she can afford. Seeing her papi at the party will be the first time she's seen him in a while.
Affiliation:
She's not sure, but she wants to please her papi and to be part of his life.

UPDATE: I know you are all expecting me to post, but I really can't right now. I will get to it as soon as I'm living a day where I am getting a decent amount of sleep. Apologies to all my lovely writing partners. xx

"So this is what it feels like?"

Norsegod1839

Lady Lunarius

DESCRIPTION: Veneno Dulce
Fairy Tale Archetype: Alice in Wonderland
Height: 5'6
Weight: Don't ask, she wont tell you.
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Nickname: Sweet Poison
Cartel Rank: Slave
Signature Skill: Baiting Marks
Signature Weapon: Leather Switch
Bio: Allaura wasn't always bat shit crazy. In fact, you can tell in here eyes that she has moments of clarity. Moment's that what she is doing is wrong. Not that she'll fight it. No, she knows what happens when you fight Master's will. She remembers her family, but she won't mention them. Not in front of Him He doesn't like it when she talks about her life before him. You can't make her.

When He was gifted her by the Don, Allaura tried to escape. Once. She hasn't tried again since.  Most of the time she is left to her own devices, but when Master calls, she comes running. Acting as bait for most marks, Allaura will occasionally help in the clean up of loose ends, sometimes she even enjoys it.

Affiliation:Cartel Slave
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Strenia

DESCRIPTION: Tesoro Blanca
Fairy Tale Archetype: Rapunzel
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120
Sexuality: Pansexual
Nickname: Rubiacita
Cartel Rank:
Signature Skill: Baking
Signature Weapon: Frying Pan
Bio: Her life had been picture perfect. The only daughter to the head of the Irish Mob in New York, she was a spoiled brat of unbelievable proportion. The queen bee of her private school, looking forward to being crowned Prom queen in a few short months. Until her father had done something incredibly stupid, attempting to cheat the man who provided him with his main source of business.

A man she had not recognized was at the car when she had gotten out of school that day. She was wary but he had the days passcode. She didn't see the blood in the car until too late. By that time, he had shoved her into the back seat and yelled something in spanish at the obscured driver. She found herself under him, his hands around her neck, then nothing....

Affiliation: Irish Mafia
All knowledge is worth having - Jacqueline Carey, Kushiel's Dart

Stren's Corner - O&Os

A wandering Bard's map - A&As

Norsegod1839

Black Howling

DESCRIPTONEl pícaro Loco
Fairy Tale Archetype: The Mad Hatter
Height: 5'11
Weight:175
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Nickname: The Mad Rogue
Cartel Rank: Sicario
Signature Skill: Assassination
Signature Weapon: Blades
Bio: Deeply disturbed doesn't begin to cover Diego, The Mad. His father was the meanest enforcer of the last Era, having served the Don as a lead killer among men, with a grip on fear that left none willing to speak. Eventually that fear lead to his downfall when a rival family he'd had cowed finally managed to rise up and they slaughtered him, his wife, and tortured Diego before leaving him for dead. A mistake that proved costly when the crazy fucker began to work for The Don. Despite his madness, he had a cunning mind for strategy and a wit the man could recognize.

These days he is the one they call when things go wrong. When someone needs disappeared, or a scene needs cleaned without a trace. He is the madness, where truth dies and only the perception of his reality remains.
Affiliation: Madrino Cartel

Wicked Emi

DESCRIPTION: Currently Unknown
Fairy Tale Archetype: Beauty and the Beast (Beauty)

Height: 5'4''
Weight: 120 lbs

Nickname: Grissy, Gris, Zelda

Cartel Rank: None currently
Signature Skill: Farming, budgeting, and running a household.
Signature Weapon: A broom...she is deadly with it!

Bio: Griselda grew up with only her father, as her mother died from illness when she was very young. While she loves her father very much, he was scattered brained and half dead inside from her mother passing away. He still loved her, and did everything he could to make her happy, but she was left to maintain the house while her father spent his time working and spending a little time with her. This gave her the ability to completely run the house by the time she was 13. Even now, she stays home while attending her last year in college for financing.

She is currently about one term away from graduating with a bachelor's in the literary studies. Being as smart as she is, she is top of her year and is very close to graduating while being on the dean's list for four years straight. This leaves little time else for boys, making her a virgin and with few friends. Still, she thrives knowing the friends she has are amazing, her father is starting to get better, and she has a bright future ahead of her.
Affiliation: Non affiliated

Extra pics

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

FaerieLand

We still need a Prince Ferdinand for my Snow White. :)
UPDATE: I know you are all expecting me to post, but I really can't right now. I will get to it as soon as I'm living a day where I am getting a decent amount of sleep. Apologies to all my lovely writing partners. xx

Lovely Complex

Quote from: FaerieLand on September 23, 2018, 03:14:39 AM
We still need a Prince Ferdinand for my Snow White. :)
I'd be willing to give it a shot! Give me a day to get a character together because I do have others before this one. :) But I've been staring at this a while and it seems interesting and fun.
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Norsegod1839

White Canary!

If you want to go ahead and join us and Fae is okay with it you're free to create a love interest for her. I would like to let you know the general gist of what we were thinking before hand but I would be fine with that.

FaerieLand

White Canary, I am more than happy to write with you. So, yes, Fae is okay with it.

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on September 23, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
White Canary!

If you want to go ahead and join us and Fae is okay with it you're free to create a love interest for her. I would like to let you know the general gist of what we were thinking before hand but I would be fine with that.

Quote from: FaerieLand on September 23, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
White Canary, I am more than happy to write with you. So, yes, Fae is okay with it.

Okay. Thanks, you guys and cannot wait to write with you all!

Lynnie

Hi White Canary!

I'm just kind of stuck until people post more XD

Norsegod1839

WE are still heavily recruiting! And since it just started there's plenty of room to come in.

Norsegod1839

Update

You can now find a character director to see who is already joined and playing in Once Upon A Time

Lovely Complex

DESCRIPTION: El Prince

Fairy Tale Archetype: Prince Ferdinand

Height: 6'0

Weight: 162 lbs

Nickname: Fred or Freddie, My Prince or Prince Charming {Isadora only}

Cartel Rank: He's positivityly unsure but just keeps his mouth shut about that.

Signature Skill: Fredrick is a charmer and can distract people with just a few choice words. Information gatherer.

Signature Weapon:
Dagger

Bio: Honestly, Fredrick is still a little new to the cartel lifestyle because he was sort of born into wealth. Growing up, he was given just about anything and everything that he ever wanted and did not mind it, at all. It was when he met and fell for Isadora that the cartel was introduced to him via her father and came to like it a tad bit too much. He's the cartel's information gatherer and doesn't mind charming people with his words to get whatever he wants or get intel for the cartel.

Affiliation: He's affiliated with the gang.

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Lynnie on September 23, 2018, 03:47:02 PM
Hi White Canary!

I'm just kind of stuck until people post more XD
If my character gets accepted, I can have him interact with yours if you want.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: White Canary on September 25, 2018, 01:29:43 PM
DESCRIPTION: El Prince

Fairy Tale Archetype: Prince Ferdinand

Height: 6'0

Weight: 162 lbs

Nickname: Fred or Freddie, My Prince or Prince Charming {Isadora only}

Cartel Rank: He's positivityly unsure but just keeps his mouth shut about that.

Signature Skill: Fredrick is a charmer and can distract people with just a few choice words. Information gatherer.

Signature Weapon:
Dagger

Bio: Honestly, Fredrick is still a little new to the cartel lifestyle because he was sort of born into wealth. Growing up, he was given just about anything and everything that he ever wanted and did not mind it, at all. It was when he met and fell for Isadora that the cartel was introduced to him via her father and came to like it a tad bit too much. He's the cartel's information gatherer and doesn't mind charming people with his words to get whatever he wants or get intel for the cartel.

Affiliation: He's affiliated with the gang.
[/quote

Approved! I will get it up in our character directory today you're free to post it over and post in the IC Canary.