Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Steals Camille for leaving the Win..

Wins, through deceitful practices :P

Mordred

Deceitful ways tap upon the dark ground, luring the even darker creature from his quickly wrapping descent.. And ohhh yes he snatches that succulent win from the green eyed beauty's hands.. Vanishing in a swirl of smoke and warped mirrors...
*See Pillory*

Anesa

The cowgirl schemes and comes up with a fool-proof plan that will land her the prized WIN.  Dials up "Rent-A-Vampiress" and within the hour, there stands a  hauntingly beautiful vampiress at her door.  She lets the decoy in on her plan, and they both head out to find Mordred.  Camille hides in the bushes as the professional seductress works her charm and sex appeal on the slippery vamp.  It TOTALLY WORKS!  Mordred is gaga over the pale skinned blood sucker!  While his attentions are drawn away from the WIN, the cowgirl snatches it and heads on out to find a secret hiding place where NO ONE will ever find her...or her win!

WIN! 

DeadCell

*Lasso's the cowgirl and takes the win from her* Sorry darlin' but couldn't let you get away with taking my win. *kicks his horse into a gallop with the win firmly tucked down his jeans*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Sybl

*jumps in front of the horse, causing it to toss you off.. you land, I rip your jeans off, steal the win and your horse.*  Wins!

Mordred

*while standing at a coffee-vending-machine.. yawning my damn head off.. I see this scuffle in the distance. While the grappling ensues, I let out a strange unheard whistle. Yes! My little win perks and instantly floats along the dusty ground.. swaying and bobbing in it's crazy little excited way.. into it's Master's hands. As always, starts to lick and tries to nibble.. oh what the hell, I let it! I adore my little win*

Wins! *and now, about that coffee*
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

*sneeks back in for the win hoping nobody will notice*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Mordred

*casually swipes the win*
*selects 'withdrawal'..*
*selects 'caffeine'..*
*selects '4 shots'..*
*selects 'no receipt'..*
Oh yeah.. wrong kinda swipe.
*pulls win outta machine*
*wins*
*See Pillory*

Belle33

*rushes in and bumps into Mordred, causing him to drop his cup and spill the win*  oh darn - i'm sorry, love.  Here, let me buy you another coffee  *hands him the right amount of coins for another cupa, but walking off with a coffee flavored Win*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

WhiteTigerForever

*has mocha and Godiva truffles...* sneaks in for the moment and gains the win! (not sharing the tasty morsels of her truffles...)
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

derek

That seems trifling Umph!...now it's mine :P

WhiteTigerForever

*pushes him out of her way with her now big bottom from eating too many truffles* ha ha ha lmao
Win

derek

Pats her nice behind as I sneak it away with the empty truffle boxes for the WIN

WhiteTigerForever

Ohhhhhhh you "cheeky" bugger...lmao, *runs back and jumps in first, I'm first... "oooh oooh oooh pick me... pick me" *raising my hand waving*

Win

Anesa

derek

Just a little step puts me in front...though behind wasn't bad...but now I WIN!

Anesa

Does the two-step with Derek, slipping the WIN from him while he's distracted!

WINS!

WhiteTigerForever

Nu uuuuuuuuuuh, I'm telling mom!

I win!

derek

Runs past WTF and snatches it away...but tries not to be distracted this time for the win..

Anesa

Trips the trickster with the tip of her tap shoes, trying not to taunt and tease as he tumbles down topsy turvy into the trash bin!  ;P

WINS!

derek

Does his best Harry Carey impersonation trying to out do her magnificent performance for the win..Holy Cow!

Udontknowme010

Pops head in...just a passer by!  :D

Sybl

*waves to Udontknowme010*

*steals win from derek* That'll teach you to stare at Camille. :P

BigNRich

Decides to come up with a shocking, controversial and offensive post guaranteed to silence the entire forum--and thereby gain the win. Reader discretion strongly advised.

Hello everyone!  :D

Slithers off, confident that his post has thoroughly traumatized all future posters and has secured him the win.

Sybl

Hello BigNRich  ;D

follows BigNRich, quietly to see where he goes...

"Excuse me, but aren't you new? I am the hugfest lady, I give hugs to those who trespass over my domain.

hugs BigNRich, searching for the win, distracting him with one handed hugs.....ah the win. Wins! :P