Text Bounces Up And Down

Started by Interested, October 19, 2010, 10:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested

I"m currently having trouble with the approval process because my text keeps bouncing up and down while I type. What can I do to fix it? It's making everything more complicated at a very delicate time.

Oniya

This is a known issue with Internet Explorer.  If you hover your mouse at the bottom center of the post window and click-drag it downward until the scroll-bars vanish, the bouncing will stop.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Paradox

This used to happen to me too. I switched to decaf in the afternoons; problem solved!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Elina

I answered in your intro thread, Interested, with some more options too.

mrsjaz

Quote from: Interested on October 19, 2010, 10:09:33 AM
I"m currently having trouble with the approval process because my text keeps bouncing up and down while I type. What can I do to fix it? It's making everything more complicated at a very delicate time.

Gosh, that drove me mad, and I'm embarrased to say I did not ask your simple question, It would have saved me time and shame.  :-)

Good luck.
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas