One girl seeking good roleplay please?[MUL]

Started by TaintedSoul, September 01, 2008, 02:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedSoul

Hello to everyone who is reading this :)

I'm TaintedSoul, at least on here I am, and on RPoL you may know me as JadeMalon.

I'm hoping to find a good game or two on E that I can start in to have a good time and well, to get noticed to ;) These are basically a few of the games I would like to be in, warning.. I'm a total nerd.

1. Harry Potter or Harry Potter equivalent: What I mean is, a game based in this world, or in a similar style. I love magics, and I rather enjoy playing a teenager.

2. As stated above, I like to play teens, so any game revolving around the life of a teen. If you've been on RPoL there is a game titled "Highschool Life" and that's exactly what Im looking for.

3. Superhero games <--- as I said, total nerd (am I repeating myself?) I love X-men style, also love the idea of an alternative X-men where all the canon characters are the opposite sex? yea, well....

4. Love DnD, cant use a dice roller. So anything similar to that, or if the GM is willing to help me out on the dicerolling technique, I'm game.

5. Open to ideas! I just really want to get involved and have some fun.

:) If you would like a sample of my posting style/ability, feel free to ask! Thanks!

TaintedSoul
" If I could but find a single flaw, perhaps I would not feel so broken. "

The American Patriot

Hi there TaintedSoul,

I’m in the hospital at the moment, but I am interested in a one-on-one game that both players equally have control of what happens during the game that I could play while I am here to take my mind off all the stresses that are going on in my life at the moment.

I would really love to get into a good Superhero RPG campaign. I love the X-Men and the Ultimates (I also love the Justice League and the Justice Society of America as well). I have a character that I totally want a chance to play again… The Patriot III (Nathaniel Hale Spaight III), a third generation meta-human adventurer.

As for D&D games, I’ve been wanting a chance to play my mage again, What kind of D&D character do you like to play?

The Patriot III (Nathaniel Hale Spaight III)

One of the Patriot’s many vehicle's, the Gyro-Copter

Another of the Patriot’s Motorcycle, a supped-up Police Bike he acquired (i really need to redraw it)

The Tumbler form the Batman Begins fits well with the Patriot's primary ground vehicle (i've not had a chance to draw my version of the tumbler yet)

The Patriot’s High-Speed boat (I need to draw the Patriot’s version)

Hadrian, a Human Male Mage a Halfling (or Gnome) Female Rogue and a Shield Guardian

Hadrian, a Human Male Mage and Halfling (or Gnome) Female Rogue

"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

shadowheart

TaintedSoul

Sorry for the delayed response, but I went out of town on vacation :D

In any case, I don't really have a preference for what edition as I have never really understood the games. Currently I am in a campaign set in 2.0 edition, but I don't really understand all the rules. We are lucky enough to have a GM who likes to do most of the work so that his roleplayers can concentrate more on roleplaying. Using that for a base, I suppose my baised (an underknowledged) mind would have to say tat 2nd edition is the place for me.

Thats not to say that I don't enjoy a wide range of games. Or that I am set on one edition of this particular style.

As for what style of characters, again, I play a wide range. My favorite so far is the foul-mouthed halfling priestess who has been married 8 times, but that particular story is for another day. ;)

shadowheart

Well, if you don't mind 1E AD&D, my current campaign here needs players.

Along the Borderlands

Skilgannon

Hi, I could be up for one based in the Harry Potter world maybe after they leave? If you are interested still, I have never set one up but have plenty of ideas if you would like to chat?
What we do in life echoes in eternity...

TaintedSoul

I've found some great prospects so far! But here are a few more that have recently caught my eye:

Historical - Something along the lines of Pride/Prejudice or the like, I'm a nut for things like this.

Star Trek - Voyager or TNG preferred style, but not necessary

Something Highschool/College based.