M seeking F for Amorra (Amon/Korra) roleplay

Started by Norwegian One, May 24, 2014, 04:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norwegian One

I'm finally getting back into roleplaying a bit after being busy with finishing university, and since I've been craving a Legend of Korra roleplay lately I figured I would see if anyone's interested.

What I'm looking for is a roleplay with Amon and Korra, which will start out as non-consentual and then develop into a consentual roleplay. Basically, I imagine a roleplay where Amon and Korra end up in a life-threatening situation where they have to rely on each other for a little while to survive, bringing them closer together. A bit of a spark and respect blossom, and they get close, before they may have to fight a common enemy while trying to keep their relationship hidden from the rest of the world.

I'm looking to do the roleplay on the forum, and I will try and respond every day, though I don't demand the same from you :) If you're interested, either reply here or shoot me a PM and we can take it from there.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Norwegian One

Alternatively, I am also open to a more non-consentual roleplay, where Korra is kidnapped by Amon, and tries to escape while he tries to break her will to resist. I have started such a roleplay in the past, but it died, so I may want to give it another try if you are not interested in the more romantic roleplay above. Of course, this plot could also turn more romantic as well if you desire, particularly if we decide to involve pregnancy in the plot, for instance. As before, either reply here or PM me if you are interested in any of these ideas :)

Also, here is my previous Amorra roleplay thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=142699.0
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Norwegian One

bumping this because I'm really craving this and I'm hopeful :)