Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Drivel

I'm terribly bored. With you. With us. With this.

We're breaking up.

Right now.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Flaming

You told me you were going to be approved, but I'm tired of this waiting I leave

Divine Drivel

You keep putting words into my mouth.

So fine, leave!
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Flaming

I put words in your mouth because is the only way to have a conversation with you. You never tell me anything

OrchidofDarkness

Sorry its not you ...its the medicine. /breakup/
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

DeadCell

*sigh* Still not approved? come back to me when you have an avatar.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Divine Drivel

*Cries copious tears before hurling DC's picture against the wall*

It's not my fault!

And when I finally get an avatar, you will rue the day you ever broke up with me.

*Jumps off the building with a parachute*

Goodbye, you shallow piece of meat!

Galanthor

I live in constant fear that you might get approved and rape me, better break up now

Breathless Intent

Your passion, my dear, is intoxicating! Its what brought us together originally, the fiery look in your eyes and the way your desire flared for me. But now I am seeing its draw backs! Really, is it necessary to be throwing things? The temper tantrums were kind of cute at first but now they are starting to rub my nerves - I have NO MORE frames left! You break them over the silliest things! I just can't do this. Goodbye!

And YOU Galanthor - you are too much of a ninja for me to want to stay with. Go away!

Divine Drivel

Your perpetual need for air is drilling a massive hole in my pocket. Oxygens aren't cheap, yanno. I'm off to prowl for someone who doesn't wheeze every 5 seconds. I want you and your clogged air passage gone before I get back. Ok?

Flaming

I can't stand nonsense. I need logic.

Jag

Logic? Logic?! Where is the passion for chaos and nonsense that I thought you once had? This isn't going to work. I'm sorry.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Divine Drivel

I thrive in serenity and sense. That means, I need a new man in my life.

Jag

*cries* Why must you always think me a man? Why can't a woman be man enough for you?!

:P

Divine Drivel

*Pats your head*

Because, my darling, a woman does not have that delicious pendulum between her legs.

Now run along and get a bigger one for yourself, eh?

Flaming

Is size is all that matters to you, well I'm done

Divine Drivel

*Inspects her nails with a bored expression on her face*

Size DOES matter. YOU, however, do not.

Because, we're done. Finished.

Capish?

Belle33

You're giving up on us already?  I won't beg you to stay.  Goodbye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Jag

You going to show off those delicious thighs whenever you want to whoever you want? I can't handle that. I'm a bit too possessive to handle that.

Azrael Annavianna

Seeing you only breaks my heart more because your too good for me, goodbye my love.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Jag

Seeing your abs all the time makes me jealous and want to hate you. In fact, it has made me hate you. I can't stand to look at your beauty anymore.

Divine Drivel

*Gasps*

You got the last cookie from the cookie jar?!

Noooo!!!

I hate you!

Belle33

I totally trusted you to take care of my goldfish.  *points to empty aquarium*  We are so over!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Flaming

Goldfish? that was a swarm of piranas, and they tried to eat me. The alligator, the wild cat, I cant stand this passion of yours for dangerous animals

Divine Drivel

Why can't you ever appreciate my animalistic side?  :'(

I'm leaving and I'm taking the zoo with me.

Don't look for us in the jungle!