Epic Love and Erotic Stories *pics included*

Started by Aragem, January 31, 2011, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Here is a list of games that require committed writers and creative minds.  If you are interested, please PM me, but keep in mind, I will take a look at past posts and ons and offs.  If I don't think we'll mesh well, I will have to decline the offer.  This isn't a game for short paragraph posts, but I am not asking for pages of text.  Just match what I give and I'll match what you give.  I like to see decent size paragraphs on each post, but I do understand that sometimes a response is pretty straight forward that only single paragraph can do. 

My stories tend to lean toward non-consensual and violent, but not to the extreme.  Most of the characters I play will be female, but I am willing to play the female character as a male if it is the player's preference.  I usually don't like romance stories, just erotica, but then I got to thinking.  Why don't I think up romance stories that I would enjoy and put them forward as a game?  So here it is the list.  Now there is some non-con themes below, so please read carefully and choose wisely.  These stories need more thought and planning before we start posting.

I will cross out games that are either taken or I have no more interested in playing.  Its possible I may reopen them later or be interested again.  But if it is cross out, please don't PM me about it.  Now if you have an idea for a game that I might be interested in, then please PM and I'll respond asap. 

If you are interested in playing, then please be prepared that we'll each be playing more than one character and different settings.  Also, for whatever reason, you have to leave the game or have no interest, then please PM me.  Don't leave me hanging and I promise I won't leave you hanging.   

I generally tend to play the submissive character.

Infernum

Early last year, I was introduced this an awesome RPG called Infernum.   http://www.nobleknight.com/ViewProducts.asp_Q_ProductLineID_E_2137418588_A_ManufacturerID_E_617212936_A_CategoryID_E_0_A_GenreID_E_11

The setting took place in hell, fashioned after Dante's Inferno with 9 circles, but ruled by demon Houses.  Damned fall regularly into hell to be tortured for Iliaster, a life source of which mortal souls are made of which demons used as a food and power source.  What also falls into hell are Fallen Angels.  Fallen Angels that come to the Pit are constantly sought and hunted because within their lovely bodies contains vast amounts of Iliaster that the demon lords crave.  However, Angels that survive long enough can become very powerful and influential in the Pit. 

The setting might net itself into the extreme section due to torture.  The setting is in Hell after all.  The story starts off with an angel falling to Hell and being caught up in the political intrigue and violence of the demon courts. 

When an angel falls, he or she looses all memories and cannot remember why they were cast into the Pit, never knowing of the sin that sent them to suffer eternal torment with the denizens of hell.  However, a harsh sin was committed for the angel to be cast from Heaven so they are not free from being corrupted.

The angel in question can be a male or female per player's request.  So if you are a player that is mostly interested in m/m situations, then I can easily portray this character as a male.  Either way, the angel will be dubbed as Beloved.

This is a political and epic story about purity delving into corruption.  This could also play into a love story between the angel and another fellow fallen or a demon lord. 

If you are interested, then please PM me and we can discuss this story into more detail.  Also, if you are familiar with Infernum, then all the better.

WARNING:  Torture, rape, brutality, etc.   This is Hell after all.

I'll be portraying the newly Fallen Angel.

Persephone and Hades

We all know the story of Persephone and Hades.  How Hades kidnapped the young goddess to become his bride and Demeter's sorrow led her to stop the crops from growing starving mankind until Zeus is forced to intervene.  Hades tricks Persephone into eating seeds that ensure that she stays with him in the underworld for part of the year.  It's an old myth and a favorite of mine.  I had begun a game like this through IM a few years back, but unfortunately, the guy I was RPing with disappeared leaving this story untold.

In our version of this myth, Hades kidnapped Persephone not only because he was in love with her, but to protect her from the uncaring violence and feuding of Mount Olympus.

Persephone is the daughter of Demeter, the Goddess of Fertility and Harvests and Zeus, the God of Lightning and also King of the Gods.  When Persephone was born, she held the appearance of a young sixteen year old girl that rose from a cluster of flowers upon a meadow within Demeter's realm.  Just as Aphrodite rose from the sea as a fully grown woman.  Persephone was known as the Goddess of Spring and Innocence who found happiness and contentment in her mother's realm. 

When Demeter takes her daughter to Mount Olympus, for the annual celebration for defeating the Titans eons ago and to present her to Zeus and the other Gods as the new deity among them.  However, this proves to be an error as Zeus, being the ever lover of beautiful women, despite them being of his own flesh and blood, sets his sights upon the innocent little goddess.  But his jealous wife, Hera the Queen of the Gods, instantly despises Persephone as the new object of Zeus's lust. 

Fortunately, Persephone's innocence does attract the dire Hades who finds himself drawn to his young niece.  And in curiosity, to discover what it is about the young goddess that stirs emotions that he had never felt in his long long life, he kidnaps her from Demeter's realm and takes her to the Underworld to study.  He holds her for years, as a guest in his keep.  Persephone grieved over being separated from her mother and the beautiful things of the meadow and forests, but over time she comes around to enjoying her time with the wise Lord of the Dead.

However, meanwhile, Demeter grieves for her lost daughter and pleads with Zeus to force Hades to give back her daughter.  Zeus agrees to do so, unless Demeter will allow Persephone to live on Mount Olympus for part of the year to sate his lust.  Demeter, in her rage at Zeus's perversion and Hades theft of Persephone, rebels against her duties as the Goddess of Harvests and stops giving life to mankind's crops.  As they years go by, and the crops yield nothing, mankind begins to slowly starve and the cattle die from lack of food.  Without humans to worship them, the Gods will loose their power and Zeus has no choice but to adhere to Demeter's wishes and commanded Hades to return Persephone to her mother.

Persephone is torn between her loyalty to Hades and her love for her mother.  She wished to stay with the dark god, but also yearn for the lovely things on the earth's surface.  Hades, not wishing for Persephone to leave him eternally, but understanding of her desire to return to her mother feeds her three seeds.  For part of the year, Persephone is returned to her mother and when Demeter is happy, the crops yield more food and grain for the mortals, but the rest of the year, Persephone returns to her husband.  During that time, Demeter is sadden and the crops yield very little.  That is how Spring and Summer is warm and fertile whereas Winter and Fall is cold and barren. 

WARNING:  Incest and possible non-consensual scenes. 

I will play Persephone.

Sex Ranch

This image is NSFW:  http://images.hottystop.com/updatethumbs/marketa17.jpg

Vivienne Carser, Vee to her friends, is a lovely, healthy young girl with a good appetite for sex.  Ever since she was 16, she noticed boys and men for the first time, it was all her mother could do to rein her daughter in.  It didn't matter the age, the size, the place, or the relation, Vee finds herself in the most erotic positions from making the high school football team late for practice due to a unplanned gang bang, to coaxing her doctor for a more intimate exam, to even spending detention under the principal's desk giving him head after school.

The last straw was when her mother walked in on her having threesome with the pizza guy and her own mother's boyfriend, on her mother's bed.  With the house maid in the nude holding a camera.  Shocked, and with nothing else to do, Vee's mother packs her up and ships her off to Arizona to live with her aunt who is a strict woman and has no patience for any sinful pursuits.  However, Vee's mother didn't take into acct the handsome ranch hands, Vee's good looking cousins, Vee's unsatisfied uncle, and the aunt's own dark perversions.

Aragem

Aragem

Added more stories and pics.  HURRAY!

Aragem

Aragem

Aragem

Updated with The Bride and Romancing the Twins.

Aragem

Aragem

Posted a new story, A Fantasy Quest,  and gave more detailed to World of Darkness

Aragem

Aragem

Aragem

Did some cleaning up.  I removed the stories that I am no longer interested in or already playing with others.  Also added a new one.  Bondage Show.

Aragem

Aragem

Aragem

Aragem

Aragem