News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: Pokegirls World RP

Started by Pretty in Pink, January 12, 2011, 09:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pretty in Pink

I know there's a few out there, but they're all stale or completely full.  SO!  In the interest of getting one going, since I know I'm not the only one wanting to play, I'm posting this up.

[Hidden Ulterior Motive: I've found some really cute pictures I want to use!  *glees*]

If you're interested, go ahead and post below, and once I get four people interested, I'll create an OOC Thread and go ahead and give you guys the links.

Also, this will be going in NC:E SGG (Non-Consensual: Exotic Small Group Games) because while there are bondage pokegirls, I'm not to keen myself on anything more... squicky than that.  Yeah.  I'm a bit of a prude when it comes to that.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Gensokian

Well, as long as there's nothing forcing the non-con (irony? no? ><), I might be up for it. Pokemon sure is a favorite of mine, and I'd hate to pass up an opportunity to join up.

Pretty in Pink

Oh, no, no!  There's nothing saying you have to engage in the Non-con, nothing at all.  I'm just putting it there so that if there happens to be someone who prefers to have their tamer take that route, then they can.

Also, for those of you who DON'T know, Pokegirls is not... quite the same as Pokemon.

For the general rundown, see here

Gensokian

I think I'll give that a read, PiP. Thanks for the link.

HollowX

I'm interested myself, the other seems to be going at a bit of a slow pace. I do have a question though, I know from reading some of the canon that actually interested me that there are one or two regions that allow threshold girls to be tamers if they signed up for it before fully turning, you going to be in one of those regions?

Apraxia

Still interested (as interested as I was with the last), but slightly bummed there isn't an interest for anything rougher. Who knows? Maybe other players may join who have like minds. I'll keep an eye on this.

Thanks for the link on pokegirls though. Thought I knew what it entailed, but the website explains alot.

Laughing Hyena

I express interest as well. So long as there is a good sized group with not much tea parties then i'll be good. I need plot to care about the screwing so thats important.

HollowX

Agreed on the plot thing, confused about the tea parties...

Gensokian

Sometimes, it's best not to ask, Hollow.  ;)

But something that should be asked, though probably planned to be explained, is how we're going to choose the starting Harem. Two, three? Common, rare?  ???

Pretty in Pink

ALRIGHT PEEPS!  *giggles*  There's four interested people aside from myself!  I'll have the OOC up and linked here shortly, as well as a character bio and the basic story that I already have in mind.

Now to address individual concerns, starting at the top.

@HollowX:  I'm not sure at this point, yet, that's something that can be discussed in the OOC and decided on as a group.

@Apraxia:  Thinking about it, and looking at the defaults as well as at the PG site, I've realized that yes, it will need to go to Extreme, simply because some of the 'girls are... less than human-like?

@Laughing Hyena:  I definitely have to say, there will be a plot.  I can't reveal a lot here, but trust me.  There's enough plot that will be going on, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven.

@Gensokian:  Aight.  Yes, I did plan to explain that.  There's a few things I'm doing here, and some of them might cause me to lose an interested party or two.  But that's fine, as it allows for more playing things out.

FIRSTLY.  I would prefer if there are no players playing not only a Tamer but also part of that Tamer's Harem.  Translation: A single player's Tamer's Harem will consist of 'girls played by OTHER players.

Starting Harem, very simply, will be one 'girl.  However, on the profile there will be a slot to list up to THREE choices.  This is to allow for a slightly larger variety and such.  I would prefer that STARTING Harems stay AWAY from rares.  But commons and uncommons are perfectly fine.  However, if you can give me a DAMN good reason (not just 'gift from mommy' or 'gift from daddy' or whatnot), then I WILL allow a Tamer to have a starting 'girl of Rare grade.  But there will be no more than ONE Rare per Tamer.  AND NO UNIQUES.

I don't want every single female tamer thresholding over.  Not going to happen.  If I see it happen, I will mention it in the OOC and ask that more tamers be created.

I don't care how many 'girls you create, but ONE TAMER per player.  This is for my sanity, as well as the simplicity of the game.

HollowX

Hmm, that's cool. I'll decide on the tamer bit for me once there's a definite answer to my earlier question, that type of thing just sort of interests me I guess. Though I admit there's no garuntee I'd choose that if it's optional lol :P

Gensokian

Man, it's been almost two hours I've been searching for a starting Pokegirl, and I still haven't got one. I found two that I want, but I can never has. :<

HollowX

Can you tell me where I'd be able to find the stats?

Pretty in Pink

OOC Thread

And... stats?  What stats?  Like the Pokedex?  Yeah, just one second...

*twenty minutes pass, filled with the sounds of cursing and swearing*

*comes back, hair a mess, face red*  Stupid piece of crap machinery.  Okay.  if you wanted the 'Dex for 'Girls, it's right there.  If it was something else that you wanted, then I'm not sure.

HollowX

What happened to everybody else? It seems like there's only two people anymore... -_-

Gensokian

They're probably busy, or like me, and trying to pick out those three Pokegirls to choose from. A lot harder than I thought...><

HollowX

Eh, I do have two chosen, but otherwise I guess I'm in the same bind lol

Laughing Hyena

Tea Party is where two people go off away from the plot to do nothing but be stagnate or such.

HollowX

Ahh, okay then. As long as I know where the actual plot is I probably won't do that  :-)

Videospirit

Mark me interested in this, I won't be playing a tamer though, and I'm not sure about a starting girl. Any slots for someone who gets picked up along the way after an... unfortunate life changing incident with a loveball?

HollowX

I personally don't see why not, and the GM did mention that it was fine earlier. We're still summing some things up though. Visit the OOC soon to, it hasn't been used much lol  ;)

Welcome if you join, sad if you don't

Pretty in Pink

Everyone is still welcome to join.  THe more the merrier, in fact.  And no, you don't have to play someone's starting girl.  However, the love ball...  *goes to check*  If I remember right, those are illegal...

Meh.  Go for it, if you can find someone willing to risk the GM finding out that they are and sending the authorities after them.  :D  And of course, please do visit the OOC.

HollowX

... ummm, I think in this case he'd be playing the victim. And I didn't know the name of those balls, guess now I do *shrugs* lol

Videospirit

Yes, I'd be playing the victim of one. You can promptly destroy the ball once it's been used and move me to a normal pokeball once I've been... "rescued".

Pretty in Pink

lol

Oh, okay.  Now I see.  The person getting you would find one, and you'd be inside.  Okay, THAT I can allow to happen, that's not a problem at all.  Okiedokie.