Chapeau's quest for RP [M/M]

Started by Chapeau, June 29, 2016, 07:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chapeau

After a somewhat long break, I'm primed and ready to write and roleplay with someone else.

I've been tossing ideas and those are the ones that stuck out while writing this. PM me if you are interested in these, or if you have something you'd like to offer me. Please note that I only roleplay M/M(actually being gay tends to do that  :P)

• I want it rougher
    To put it simply: consensual BDSM. A young man looking to explore and discover BDSM, an adept looking for and finding a dom/sub, an already established couple introducing kinks in their sex life. Something a bit emotional in a way since feelings and love will probably be present.

• Teacher's pet
    A problematic rich kid student is having pretty bad grades and the family decided to hire a personnal teacher for him. The teacher's method are... unorthodox though.
    This would be D/s, bordering on NC, though I envision the student giving in (and craving?) the teacher's touch. The student would be at least 18 though, simply because I do not want to get into that territory.

Jester

hi would you consider a straight vs gay relationship for i want it rougher?